What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Mocks (1 Viewer)

bennettjd13

Footballguy
I haven't found much in the way of conducting dynasty mock drafts, especially start up drafts. I will be doing dynasty for the first time this year and would feel much better if I could do a few more mocks that are dynasty specific. If you folks know of any that would be awesome. I would also be willing to set up some mocks and do mock drafts with anyone interested. It would be PPR scoring, 6pt passing TDs. I will give all of the details if I get enough people interested, hoping for a 12 team mock.

Awesome, thank you. I'll look into it. Four people obviously isn't enough for me to set one up on my own. However, if more people express interest I'm still down to set something up.

I've never participated in one, but know from being on his mailing list that Howard Bender has started doing nightly mock drafts of various forms. You might contact him and see if he ever does a dynasty mock.

http://www.fantasyalarm.com/articles/bender/21157/mock-draft-army-nfl-football-edition/
I emailed Howard about dynasty mocks and he is doing one this Thursday. Those of you who are interested should check it out. I, unfortunately, will be working night shift through this week and will not be able to participate unless he does another one sometime after this week. Thanks again for the info DC.

Users who are viewing this thread