What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fantasy football tools and accessories (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gchuva

Footballguy
What do people find helpful to make fantasy football drafting or playing more enjoyable? My favorite things so far (that I can recall)

Six monitor set up
Twitter
NFL Redzone
HSFFH podcast
Aeropress coffee maker

Would love to hear other people's favs.

Fleshlight. No time to go to the bathroom during a draft. Plus if you get Gates in the 3rd round you are going to chub up.

What do people find helpful to make fantasy football drafting or playing more enjoyable? My favorite things so far (that I can recall)

Six monitor set up

Twitter

NFL Redzone

HSFFH podcast

Aeropress coffee maker

Seems excessive.

Six monitor set up

Twitter

NFL Redzone

HSFFH podcast

Aeropress coffee maker

Seems excessive.
You've posted almost 40,000 times. I'm excessive ? :)
http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/first-degree-therapeutic-burn-cream/ID=prod6028542-product

Lots of tools at FBG. Most in the shark pool but some in here as well.
FBG no doubt has tools. I'm a lifetime member. But I'm trying to brainstorm here and go deep. For example, I'd like to hire Hawkeye Hellraiser of FFPC fame as my personal statistician. I don't think it's a realistic goal at this time. But I'm thinking big! Smaller ideas would be interesting too, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to trade away all of my draft picks for the first three rounds. The n I sit and get drunk while everyone else tears their hair out, trying to decide who is going to be the next Curtis Enis is going to be.

By the time my picks come around, I'm beyond half-in-the-bag. I draft DL in my IDP in the fourth round, a mid-tier WR who tore his ACL in the 5th round then a kicker in the sixth round.

Dynasty, BTW.

Hawkeye Hellraiser is NOT walking through that door!!

He's walking through the door of Dunkin Donuts for another double shift because Declan called out sick again.

My toolbox: 2 grams of quality blow and a fifth of something old enough to drive from Buffalo Trace

I'll whip you and your Dorkotron setup up one side and down the other. You Shart Pool kids draft off last year's stats. The men of the FFA draft with vision. Go back to the sandbox, kid.

I'd have drafted better, but I got called to the family sitdown.

I've looked forever for that poster. Damn I wish I had gotten one.

FBG no doubt has tools. I'm a lifetime member. But I'm trying to brainstorm here and go deep. For example, I'd like to hire Hawkeye Hellraiser of FFPC fame as my personal statistician. I don't think it's a realistic goal at this time. But I'm thinking big! Smaller ideas would be interesting too, of course.
What'd that set you back, Moneybags? Do you make Chet cash?

Super uber elite membership tier. Invitation only. You get a smoking jacket and blackeyedjoe pipe after your third and final paid installment.

a diaper

a printout of all my rosters and rosters of all other teams in my leagues

a picture of shuke

wigs and sunglasses

hookers

a 1910 honus wagner baseball card

a quart of 5/30 motor oil

fat uncle jerry buss' phone number

a white board listing all league scoring schematics

a map of the denver mint

that yogurt that makes you poop

So awesome

Super uber elite membership tier. Invitation only. You get a smoking jacket and blackeyedjoe pipe after your third and final paid installment.
Sounds very similar to the rumors I hear about the ultra-exclusive "2000 Likes" club.

Sounds very similar to the rumors I hear about the ultra-exclusive "2000 Likes" club.
I can't wait for that one. The 1000 likes club just gets you 20 free rolls of wheat pennies.

I can't wait for that one. The 1000 likes club just gets you 20 free rolls of wheat pennies.
Wow! That's nice! I just got a shirtless picture of Dodds.

ah, now see, that is the gift that just keeps on giving the whole year.

ah, now see, that is the gift that just keeps on giving the whole year.
Thanks, Eddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread