What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ANYONE LOOKING FOR ONE MORE LEAGUE? (1 Viewer)

MightyThor

Footballguy
Hello,

My name is Joe and I have been running my Ultimate Fantasy Leagues online for over 20 years. I am looking for a few more owners to fill my brand new keeper league and I hope a few people on this site might be interested. Here are some details:

1) 12 owner league
2) keeper league, (teams protect three players for 2016)
3) League is run on My Fantasy League
4) There will be a Slow Auction run on Couch Managers that will start on Saturday, August 15th.
5) $100 Fee held through League Safe.
6) Prize Money is $600 for 1st place, $300 for 2nd place, $180 for 3rd place and $120 for 4th place.
7) In addition to this prize money, we give out a $100 bonus to anyone who wins one of my leagues in their first season, and most reading this would qualify for that.
8) Anyone who joins in the next few days will get $25 off their fee, so it will only be $75, but prize money will be paid in full.

I have an invitation to the Couch Managers site with a full explanation of how the slow auction works all ready to be sent out to anyone who responds. I also have a link to the My Fantasy League site so you could check out all the league settings and scoring rules, (there is PPR, no IDP). Finally, I have a League Constitution with a complete overview of all the rules ready to send as well. The League will be well run, active and competitive and we would love to add a few people from this forum.

All you have to do to receive all of this, is E-mail me at UltCommish@aol.com and I'll send everything right out.

I hope to hear from you soon, and I hope you will be joining us!

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread