What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2015 Anarchy League 7 Thread (1 Viewer)

Anarchy99

Footballguy
League Site: http://www6.myfantasyleague.com/2015/home/45805

Draft set to start 8/5 at 8:00 AM EST.

Randomly selected draft order:

[SIZE=10pt]CHECK IN STATUS (1 = MDF, 2 = MFL Site)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]pontus 2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]BoltNLava 2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Jestefarean[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Lott's Fingertip 1, 2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]eNdblu 1, 2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]freeanyong 2 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Drunken Dream Team 2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Foolofatook 1[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Shadowfax 1, 2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]TheGrimReaper 1, 2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Crippler 2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Va703 1[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]HellToupee 1, 2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Vector 1, 2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]JeremyX13 1, 2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]BassNBrew 1, 2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Please log in to the league site AND post in this thread so I know everyone is alive and got the message. If everyone is willing and able, I can start the draft earlier.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Draft timer is off for now and hopefully I will not have to turn it on.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone present and accounted for. Draft has been turned on. Timer is off for now. If people make picks in a timely manner I will leave the clock off. If people start abusing things and take too long, I will have to turn the timer on.

I've gone with zero RB last couple of years and haven't hit anything in the later rounds on them so I'll start with Lynch who should get some playoff games to supplement his numbers

Trying to draft but I'm getting a server error. I'm not sure who I want, just wanted everyone to know that I'm trying to get the pick made.

MFL having technical issues. Everyone is frozen out. Even I can't do anything. Will sort things out once they fix the problem.

Not sure if I understand the rules completely here. I think the rules are stating:

18 roster spots

2 spots each for QB, K, D

4 spots for RB

5 spots for WR

2 spots for TE

1 spot for either RB/WR/TE

If that is correct, then Drunken Dream Team and Va703 have ineligible rosters. DDT has 5 RB and 3 TE. Va703 has 5 RB and 6 WR. If they both need to fill out their rosters with 2 K and 2 Def, they would need 19 roster spots.

Am I missing something?

Not sure if I understand the rules completely here. I think the rules are stating:

18 roster spots

4 spots for RB

5 spots for WR

2 spots for TE

If that is correct, then Drunken Dream Team and Va703 have ineligible rosters. DDT has 5 RB and 3 TE. Va703 has 5 RB and 6 WR. If they both need to fill out their rosters with 2 K and 2 Def, they would need 19 roster spots.

Am I missing something?
Nope. At this juncture you just have to let them fill out their roster and then cut a player after the draft allowing them to make a replacement pick.

18 roster spots

4 spots for RB

5 spots for WR

2 spots for TE

Am I missing something?
Nope. At this juncture you just have to let them fill out their roster and then cut a player after the draft allowing them to make a replacement pick.
Seems like a loophole. Next year, I won't draft QBs or Defenses and I'll draft some extra RB/WR/TE and determine later to cut a player once I know that he got injured, cut or just lost his job. :moneybag:

18 roster spots

4 spots for RB

5 spots for WR

2 spots for TE

Am I missing something?
The players that were drafted to make an illegal roster were placed back on the free agent pool. The offending teams need to repick.

Anarchy99 said:
BassNBrew said:
Shadowfax said:

18 roster spots

4 spots for RB

5 spots for WR

2 spots for TE

Am I missing something?
The players that were drafted to make an illegal roster were placed back on the free agent pool. The offending teams need to repick.
Only problem is that some teams didn't get a shot at those players. They really should be mucked for the year.

Anarchy99 said:
BassNBrew said:
Shadowfax said:

18 roster spots

4 spots for RB

5 spots for WR

2 spots for TE

Am I missing something?
Only problem is that some teams didn't get a shot at those players. They really should be mucked for the year.
Good point. I agree with this. But, of course, now one of them (Montee Ball) has been picked.

You guys had like 14 rounds to draft the players that got thrown back into the free agent pool. The players in question are second or third stringers. I'm really not feeling that teams were unduly slighted.

Well it was a fun year while it lasted! Until next year…peace out.

signed…Nelson owner.
Does that type of injury really knock you out that quickly in this. Cant one overcome a huge injury to their team.
Not having a kicker pretty much knocks you out of contention. Losing 250-300 points to field before the first snap leaves you hoping not to finish in last place.

signed…Nelson owner.
Does that type of injury really knock you out that quickly in this. Cant one overcome a huge injury to their team.
Not having a kicker pretty much knocks you out of contention. Losing 250-300 points to field before the first snap leaves you hoping not to finish in last place.
The Barth cut wont help that owner than.

What did endblu know taking McManus. Nice pick.

signed…Nelson owner.

I took him one of these leagues. Was hoping it was this one, but alas it wasn't. There's a chance he latches on somewhere else.

signed…Nelson owner.

I took him one of these leagues. Was hoping it was this one, but alas it wasn't. There's a chance he latches on somewhere else.
For sure. Forbath or Cleveland being the big 2. Plus read earlier this year, the Jets are always looking for better than Folk and Hartley in Pittsburgh is always a tough place to kick and he has been through a few jobs now.

Is there not an option for team kicker for these things?
There is. But IMO using TMPK would devalue the kicking position. As it is now, people will draft top scoring kickers with job security rounds and rounds earlier to lock up top scoring and job security.

By having a TMPK, there would be very little incentive to draft the kicking spot other than in the last round or two as lazy drafters would be guaranteed kicking points regardless.

That's why teams currently take kickers 100 picks earlier than other owners.

Strange things can happen with kickers. You never know who else might want one or if another one will suck or get hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread