What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Subscriber Contest is LIVE (4 Viewers)

Over 200 for the week but my two $20+ guys were awful (Olsen and CJ Anderson) as was my next most expensive (Allen Robinson) Still have Julio, but already feeling some regrets with the "studs" I picked. Olsen should be fine, but the other two have me worried.
I am liking the fact that my 2 running backs over 20 had a dud this week. I think they will be fine going forward. I am worried about my stupid quarterbacks.

The least unique team is 100856 (avg 27.18 % owned)

The most unique team is 111770 (avg 3.91 % owned)

They are both 18 player rosters.

For 30 player rosters:

least unique is 101635 (avg 20.87)

most unique is 113514 (avg 5.76)

Barely squeaking by the least unique 30 player roster for total % owned at 629.01% is team 100201, a 29er

Hello my name is BroadwayG and my midlife crisis outlet is football data.
LOL - was putting these in to track in the Igomatic - 113514 (most unique 30 person entry) is none other than 23-kicker guy! :excited: :lmao:

23-kicker guy not looking so good btw :( :kicksrock:

-QG

Looks like 23-kicker guy went with the 23 most expensive Kickers - sadly a number of these guys are jobless :(

-QG

225.80 with A. Peterson plus a couple others left. That's the 2nd most points I've scored in this over the years. Kinda sucks to score so well when not needed. But good to know this team can score big any week.

Ryan Tannehill $15
Philip Rivers $13
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adrian Peterson $32
Chris Ivory $15
Ameer Abdullah $14
Danny Woodhead $12
Reggie Bush $10
James Starks $6
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike Evans $23
Allen Robinson $17
Jarvis Landry $15
Brian Quick $9
Davante Adams $9
Steve Johnson $8
Eddie Royal $4
Jason Witten $16
Tyler Eifert $9
Richard Rodgers $5
Matt Prater $4
Robbie Gould $3
Josh Scobee $2
Atlanta Falcons $3
Tennessee Titans $3
New Orleans Saints $3

Average teams has about 2.82 players left.

WR Julio Jones ATL 36.49% PK Matt Bryant ATL 7.26% TD Atlanta Falcons ATL 5.67% TE Jacob Tamme ATL 3.87% QB Matt Ryan ATL 3.57% RB Tevin Coleman ATL 3.19% RB Devonta Freeman ATL 1.78% WR Roddy White ATL 0.95% WR Justin Hardy ATL 0.37% TE Levine Toilolo ATL 0.11% RB Adrian Peterson MIN 18.71% TE Kyle Rudolph MIN 16.30% TD Minnesota Vikings MIN 11.22% QB Teddy Bridgewater MIN 11.15% PK Blair Walsh MIN 8.36% WR Charles Johnson MIN 5.91% WR Jarius Wright MIN 2.59% WR Cordarrelle Patterson MIN 2.13% WR Mike Wallace MIN 1.68% RB Jerick McKinnon MIN 1.56% RB Matt Asiata MIN 0.75% QB Sam Bradford PHI 33.82% RB Ryan Mathews PHI 19.46% WR Jordan Matthews PHI 15.92% WR Nelson Agholor PHI 10.00% TD Philadelphia Eagles PHI 7.99% RB DeMarco Murray PHI 6.22% RB Darren Sproles PHI 6.01% TE Brent Celek PHI 3.97% PK Cody Parkey PHI 3.65% WR Riley Cooper PHI 2.36% QB Mark Sanchez PHI 2.03% WR Josh Huff PHI 1.58% TE Zach Ertz PHI 1.23% TE Vernon Davis SF 7.88% RB Carlos Hyde SF 5.73% RB Reggie Bush SF 2.16% WR Anquan Boldin SF 1.92% PK Phil Dawson SF 1.70% TD San Francisco 49ers SF 1.61% QB Colin Kaepernick SF 1.24% WR Torrey Smith SF 1.10% RB Kendall Hunter SF 0.31% WR Quinton Patton SF 0.08% -QG

Fun fact - SF players are the least owned in the entire contest. Here's the breakdown by NFL team:

PIT 1.3747

PHI 1.1424

GB 1.0867

NE 1.0062

IND 0.9614

MIA 0.9197

DET 0.8884

DAL 0.8296

MIN 0.8036

NO 0.7971

OAK 0.7412

CAR 0.7078

SD 0.7027

CIN 0.6816

CHI 0.6388

ATL 0.6326

DEN 0.6212

TB 0.6191

ARI 0.6083

WAS 0.511

Jets 0.5034

SEA 0.4794

KC 0.4748

BAL 0.4743

HOU 0.4639

TEN 0.4281

BUF 0.4182

JAX 0.4145

Giants 0.4084

STL 0.325

CLE 0.2475

SF 0.2373

-QG

Last edited by a moderator:
So many fun little things in Iggy's set-up.

So entries 101525 (29 players) and 102529 (28 players) have a whopping 21 players in common!

I wonder if there are any pair of entries that has even more in common than that :)

-QG

hello all. nice to be back after four years away from fantasy football. like any good/bad habit looks like i'm picking up right where I left off..

killed a few brain cells in between. cant quite remember my way around..

is there still a website you can plug your contest entry into? and could someone share the pre week 1 stats link with me so I determine the uniqueness of my entry?

i'll be reading the 20 pages on this thread for the next couple hours. good luck. love that I don't have Dez Bryant..He's gonna be gone longer than 4-6 I think.

hello all. nice to be back after four years away from fantasy football. like any good/bad habit looks like i'm picking up right where I left off..

killed a few brain cells in between. cant quite remember my way around..

is there still a website you can plug your contest entry into? and could someone share the pre week 1 stats link with me so I determine the uniqueness of my entry?

i'll be reading the 20 pages on this thread for the next couple hours. good luck. love that I don't have Dez Bryant..He's gonna be gone longer than 4-6 I think.
I would love to know this as well. I went to the link posted up above where I can get scoring updates on my team, and I see the dropdown menus re ownership percentage,etc. But I guess I really don't understand how to find stats like BroadwayG and Quizguy are posting up above.

OK, I dusted off the old live scoring site and loaded in the new rosters. When you get a chance please take a look and let me know if anything looks funny - I haven't had time this year to thoroughly review all the code I wrote last year, I think I updated everything I needed to but I wouldn't be surprised at all if I've forgotten something. (Also, check your team and make sure your roster is correct - I copied them straight from the source but it would be good to make sure.)

Also make sure you create a profile (or login if you still have one from last year) and link your team(s) to your profile for easy tracking during the season.

http://o.ffense.com/fbg35k/index.php
Dude this thing is f'ing awesome. I am sending you some cash.

Tennessee_ATO said:
Phenomena said:
Cliff Clavin said:
Dez owners :bye:
Nah.

I cashed last year with AP sitting at home, and he was like $30. Certainly possible.
And he's just out 4-6 weeks. Enough time to thin the herd so you have some uniqueness with him when he returns. I don't have him, but I really wish I did now.
We'll see how we feel in two months but for now I agree (I have him and no other expensive receivers)

Jim caldwell on lack of megatron production: back in the day, stafford would throw to calvin even if he was doubled...now we coach the qb to go through his progressions.

Hows that working out for you coach?

Mouthbreather.

Mariota/Witten/Woodhead/Stevie gonna carry me through. Just want to keep surviving until Foster and Gates are back.

Regret switching to Olsen over Kelce at the last minute.

I think non-Gronk owners will be fine.
The vast majority will not be...
What if we have Gronk and Eifert?
Dunno how those non-Eifert owners are gonna make it ;)

-QG
Now imagine you are one of 471 teams with both Gronk and Eifert :excited:
that me! strong flex play!
Got a great line from Jordan Reed, too. My trio of Olsen, Eifert, and Reed should be nice.

Isn't week 1 usually a bye for everyone?

Add me to the Gronk + Eifert clan. Just realized that I don't have Dez, but I do have Terrance and Beasley, who will now hopefully help bridge me to getting Martavis in the fold.

Mariota/Witten/Woodhead/Stevie gonna carry me through. Just want to keep surviving until Foster and Gates are back.

Regret switching to Olsen over Kelce at the last minute.
Olsen won't be that bad and Kelce won't be that good going forward. Personally I had them very close but went with Olsen due to the earlier bye week.

Between Gronk, Olsen and Eifert I am pretty happy with my TE group.

185.25 with Peterson (-9.6) & Julio (-8.5)

Big Ben & Olsen were the biggest disappointments this week. Mariota, Jordan Reed & Titans DEF were best values.

i havent looked at my team in 10 days, I forgot I took Cj out for this mix..

Jeremy Hill $25
Chris Ivory $15
Ameer Abdullah $14
Danny Woodhead $12
Ryan Mathews $8
Christine Michael $3

:)

Other high water marks:

20 QBs.

12 RBs (seriously someone needs to step up here).

16 WRs (this guy is doing pretty good)

7 TEs (there as 8 of these guys - this is the biggest embarrassment of all!)

-QG

Other high water marks:

20 QBs.

-QG
7 TE guys doesn't seem that outlandish. I have 4 and could easily have added 3 cheap guys I wanted. (Reed, Rodgers, and Maxx)

12-RB guy scoring low, but lots of guys going tonight (Bradford, ADP, DeMarco, Mathews, Hunter, Agholor, Cooper) so should survive for a while.

Need Blair Walsh or Phil Dawson to come through with a monster game for 23-kicker guy to survive! :(

-QG
PK Connor Barth DEN $6 0.00
PK Shaun Suisham PIT $5 0.00
PK Nick Novak SD $4 0.00
PK Caleb Sturgis MIA $4 0.00

:lmao: OOF

ETA - he actually has all 4 kickers going tonight, but one of them is going to have to score about 20, since he's replacing Josh Brown's 17 points.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I'm currently below the cutoff.

I have Peterson, Julio, and Vernon Davis going tonight but pretty pathetic performance from my outfit in week 1.

Other high water marks:

20 QBs.

-QG
7 TE guys doesn't seem that outlandish. I have 4 and could easily have added 3 cheap guys I wanted. (Reed, Rodgers, and Maxx)
It is a waste, you can only start 3 and that is if they beat your receivers and running backs for the flex spot.

Users who are viewing this thread