What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Subscriber Contest is LIVE (2 Viewers)

LoL.. wow. I just realized I am still in this! Most years a spend hours going over it. This year I just put in a dummy line up in a couple minutes and somehow forgot. Better lucky than good.

Igomatic has Mark Ingram at 13.4 for some reason - every box score I've seen adds him up to 13.6. Just a heads up for those on the edge.

-QG

Cole Beasley making an appearance finally. Kind of wish he would have saved that for next week when I won't have Julio.

The good news for those worried about the Turk is that there are not a ton of players going in tomorrow night's game.

When you take out the obvious injury guys who are not going there is almost exactly 1 player per roster left on average (not factoring players that were picked up from other teams).

Here's the breakdown. Please note any possible omissions (who are active).

WR Steve Johnson SD 644

RB Danny Woodhead SD 623

TD San Diego Chargers SD 328

QB Philip Rivers SD 257

PK Robbie Gould CHI 242

TE Ladarius Green SD 240

TD Chicago Bears CHI 192

RB Branden Oliver SD 137

TE Martellus Bennett CHI 129

TE Antonio Gates SD 103

QB Jay Cutler CHI 55

WR Marquess Wilson CHI 49

RB Melvin Gordon SD 32

WR Malcom Floyd SD 26

WR Alshon Jeffery CHI 19

RB Jacquizz Rodgers CHI 9

WR Kevin White CHI 6

RB KaDeem Carey CHI 2

-QG

Last edited by a moderator:
(HULK) said:
Done at 159.75

Very worried
Currently sitting at 158.15 with Gould -5 left to play. Hopefully we are both in the clear.

This wasn't supposed to be a difficult week. Only one player on bye. Everyone put up solid scores, but no one put up a monster game for me this week. K and Def let me down however....5 points a piece at those two positions.

Currently sitting in 2,093 place....with only 2,300 spots to advance. It's going to be close.

Igomatic has Mark Ingram at 13.4 for some reason - every box score I've seen adds him up to 13.6. Just a heads up for those on the edge.

-QG
I'm pretty sleep-deprived at the moment but CBS has him with 52 rush yards, and 4 catches for 42 rec yards. That's 13.4, yesno?

Edit: Just checked and NFL and Yahoo both have him with 54 rush yards... I'll go ahead and kick off the updater again and see if it picks up the extra 2 yards.

It's going to take a monster 3 td type performance from Gates to keep me in it. Late season byes are a killer. When will I learn?

Well, that was fun. But after finishing exactly on the cut line last week, it was pretty obvious I wasn't going much farther. Six points out at the moment and only Eddie Royal (inactive) tomorrow. I was set for week 9 and was sure I'd get through the bye issue. I WAS WRONG.

Very interesting week I peaked around the top 500 and there are alot of teams ether out or sweating the Turk I see now why you vets seek players with early byes most teams remaining are solid rosters .. No lucky teams at this point

even if i survive this week i am dead during A brown's bye.... none of my cheap WR's hit this year (d adams, funchess, amendola - had a couple games, douglass, beaseley, wheaton, royal)
ha, i complain about my cheap wr's and most have great games today! #22 for now

A bit shocked this squad is still alive. RBs were so bad for so long. Definitely not enough unique studs to go much further.

QB Andrew Luck IND $26 24.00

QB Kirk Cousins WAS $3 13.85

RB Lamar Miller MIA $24 33.10

RB Isaiah Crowell CLE $13 9.40

RB Jeremy Hill CIN $25 6.20

RB C.J. Anderson DEN $27 4.80

RB Branden Oliver SD $3 0.00

WR Julio Jones ATL $26 23.70

WR Allen Robinson JAX $17 18.10

WR Golden Tate DET $19 0.00

WR John Brown ARI $12 0.00

WR Phillip Dorsett IND $5 0.00

WR Tyler Lockett SEA $3 0.00

TE Greg Olsen CAR $21 18.60

TE Ben Watson NO $3 13.50

TE Scott Chandler NE $3 2.00

PK Matt Bryant ATL $5 12.00

PK Josh Scobee JAX $2 0.00

DST Denver Broncos DEN $8 7.00

DST Minnesota Vikings MIN $5 1.00

Turn out the lights, the party is ovah. My earliest exit ever as I recall.

Thanks for next to nothing Gronk and CJ.

Actually what did me in was my cheap players doing too good…Funchess, Adams, etc. They pulled the cutline up but didn't move my score. That and upgrading from Eifert to Olsen.

Good luck to the regulars who remain.

The good news for those worried about the Turk is that there are not a ton of players going in tomorrow night's game.

When you take out the obvious injury guys who are not going there is almost exactly 1 player per roster left on average (not factoring players that were picked up from other teams).

WR Steve Johnson SD 644

RB Danny Woodhead SD 623

QB Philip Rivers SD 257

PK Robbie Gould CHI 242

TE Ladarius Green SD 240

TD Chicago Bears CHI 192

RB Branden Oliver SD 137

TE Antonio Gates SD 103

QB Jay Cutler CHI 55

RB Melvin Gordon SD 32

WR Malcom Floyd SD 26

WR Alshon Jeffery CHI 19

WR Kevin White CHI 6

RB KaDeem Carey CHI 2

-QG
I have 4 guys going tonight. Most likely to count is Woodhead -6.4

Not in danger of the cut, so that means I'm bringing up the average for those that are sweating the turk. Yer welcome! Good luck all.

WR Steve Johnson SD 644

RB Danny Woodhead SD 623

QB Philip Rivers SD 257

PK Robbie Gould CHI 242

TE Ladarius Green SD 240

TD Chicago Bears CHI 192

RB Branden Oliver SD 137

TE Antonio Gates SD 103

QB Jay Cutler CHI 55

RB Melvin Gordon SD 32

WR Malcom Floyd SD 26

WR Alshon Jeffery CHI 19

WR Kevin White CHI 6

RB KaDeem Carey CHI 2

-QG
I have 4 guys going tonight. Most likely to count is Woodhead -6.4

Not in danger of the cut, so that means I'm bringing up the average for those that are sweating the turk. Yer welcome! Good luck all.
Given that someone said Oliver is on IR that would drop the total going tonight to 0.95 per team on average.

-QG

Moving on again with 200+ not including Woodhead or SD def/st. This time a surprise appearance from Jordan Matthews helped the cause. Next week with no Julio might be tricky, but I will have Cooks, Matthews, Maclin, and Lockett going so hopefully two of those will show up.

Moving on again with 200+ not including Woodhead or SD def/st. This time a surprise appearance from Jordan Matthews helped the cause. Next week with no Julio might be tricky, but I will have Cooks, Matthews, Maclin, and Lockett going so hopefully two of those will show up.
Not having Julio will affect a large portion of the field though, as almost 1,900 Julio owners remained this week out of 3,100. The number of Julio owners should outnumber those being knocked out (700), so it should impact the cutline as well.

Where it should get interesting is how strong people are at WR outside of Julio, and I will say that you're looking better than me for sure.

Sweat time.

147.35 with Woodhead (-6.30) and SD D (-3.00).

Probably need a big game from Danny to get it done. :(

203.3 - always nice to start your score with a 2

Thru 9:

QB: Brady (6), Palmer (2), Taylor (1)

Subpar Brady week - wouldn't mind his ownership getting thinned out a little

RB: Peterson (6), Martin (5), Ivory (5), Hill (3), Mathews (3), Michael (0)

Keep hitting paydirt boys

WR: Julio (8), Edelman (7), Landry (7), Beasley (4), Royal (1), Adams (0)

Cole Beasley? COLE BEASLEY! Wish he would have saved that performance for Week 10. Do or die with Julio out.

TE: Eifert (7), Cameron (3), V Davis (3), Celek (1)

Ho hum 3 TDs

K: Janikowski (6), Scobee (2), None (1), Bullock (0)

all the extra points

D: Raiders (4), Saints (3), Chargers (2)

Ill never turn down a pick 6

I wasn't sweating Julio being on Bye next week. As was mentioned, he is so highly owned, I don't think it will impact my team much, but the news of Hurns in a walking boot has me :( . Will need something special from Cooks and Adams if that is the case.

Users who are viewing this thread