What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Subscriber Contest is LIVE (3 Viewers)

Sunday Night and Monday Night player counts.

I actually went against the depth charts so these should be pretty good.

Players who are on IR/declared out are not included.

Lots of injuries on the teams in these two games.

Remaining entries have an average of 1.438 players in the Denver/New England game.

Remaining entries have an amazingly low 0.499 players in the Baltimore/Cleveland game.

The line might not budge much at all tomorrow night.

Anyway here we go.

Sunday Night:

QB Tom Brady NE 476

TE Owen Daniels DEN 176

TE Rob Gronkowski NE 172

RB C.J. Anderson DEN 165

TE Scott Chandler NE 84

TE Vernon Davis DEN 78

RB LeGarrette Blount NE 68

TD Denver Broncos DEN 58

TE Virgil Green DEN 41

RB James White NE 34

PK Stephen Gostkowski NE 20

WR Demaryius Thomas DEN 18

TD New England Patriots NE 17

WR Cody Latimer DEN 13

RB Juwan Thompson DEN 12

WR Emmanuel Sanders DEN 5

QB Jimmy Garoppolo NE 1

Monday Night:

TD Cleveland Browns CLE 137

TE Crockett Gillmore BAL 60

RB Isaiah Crowell CLE 58

RB Terrance West BAL 54

TD Baltimore Ravens BAL 50

RB Duke Johnson CLE 45

PK Justin Tucker BAL 30

TE Maxx Williams BAL 25

WR Brian Hartline CLE 13

RB Javorius Allen BAL 6

WR Kamar Aiken BAL 6

WR Marlon Brown BAL 6

QB Johnny Manziel CLE 4

WR Taylor Gabriel CLE 3

WR Dwayne Bowe CLE 2

-QG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 8 points above the cut line with Brady/Gronk/Crowell left (Wheaton playing now) although I doubt Brady tops 31.95 from Fitzmagic

Need Gronk to have a big game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping Brady won't move the cut as much as usual given the good scores already from Taylor, Fitzpatrick, Carr, Tannehill and Cousins.

I was dead in the water, but I'm in the middle of a Wheaton miracle to give me hope.
Wheaton is going to knock me out of this contest. Looks like I'm one of the few teams alive that doesn't have him. Guy did nothing all year until now.

I was dead in the water, but I'm in the middle of a Wheaton miracle to give me hope.
Wheaton is going to knock me out of this contest. Looks like I'm one of the few teams alive that doesn't have him. Guy did nothing all year until now.
And what a time to do something :)
Yep. Somehow over 1/3 of the teams alive still have him. He's moving the cut line up all by himself.

And what a time to do something :)
Yep. Somehow over 1/3 of the teams alive still have him. He's moving the cut line up all by himself.
He may have saved me. Was 2 points behind cut line before the bomb TD.

How much do people expect the cut line to go up by from the last 2 games?

Think I forgot I had CJ before.

Right now I'm at

169.95 + (Brady - 23.05) + (Anderson/West minus 10.6/14.5/15.7) + (Chandler minus 10.6/14.5)

:scared:

-QG

Wow, Wheaton.

I was in 10th place after Thurs thanks to Stafford/Calvin, and now in 12th this week. My team absolutely blew up for 220+.

Good luck everyone.

So I am 9 points behind the cut, with Brady (-31.95) and Gronk (-10.7) to go. Against Denver with a battered OL I'm not sure Gronk will be able to do enough to keep me in it this week. I probably need 30+ from him to feel comfortable.

Big games from Wheaton and Landry should have me pushing through to the top 500. At 206 now, which I believe is my best score of the year.

My group isn't even close to the best one I've ever put together, but they are remarkably healthy. I haven't lost a single notable player to injury.

More seriously though - guys like Brady and Gronk could move the line tonight and probably will. Tomorrow night the movement is less likely as nobody is owned by more than 200 entries. But the biggest owned entry is the Cleveland Defense - a position of great variance.

-QG

how much about will it go up? 5? 50?
Yes.

-QG
it could go up by 5 or by 50?
Yes.

It depends on what the players do and how highly owned they are as witnessed by Wheaton moving the line so much.
Damn. I am 10 over the cut with no one left. Sounds like I won't get through.
You are rooting for the snow, gb.

-QG
I have Cleve D and Brady, but likely won't use either of them as I got 32 from Fitzpatrick.

So ya I guess I'm rooting for no Gronk and no Brady haha. Ugh.

Yes.

-QG
Yes.

It depends on what the players do and how highly owned they are as witnessed by Wheaton moving the line so much.

-QG
I have Cleve D and Brady, but likely won't use either of them as I got 32 from Fitzpatrick.

How much does your current D have, Deamon?

-QG

Yes.

-QG
Yes.

-QG

How much does your current D have, Deamon?

-QG
Indy for 7.

http://o.ffense.com/fbg35k/index.php?teamid=100247

Been knocked out weeks 9-12 every year and trying to finally make it to week 13. Sweating the Turk with 438th place right now and only have Brady (-25.20) and CJ Anderson (-8.5). Needed Anderson to get that TD instead of Hillman. Good luck to everyone else sweating this week. If I make it, I may fly to Pittsburgh to kiss Wheaton.

198 this week, Wheaton, Maclin, and Fitzmagic carry me though another week. This is as far as I have ever advanced. I would be giddy to get to play out those 3 weeks even though I don't think I like my team to do too much there.

Goooooooooo Scott Chandler. Everything from him counts for me now. Well unless CJ Anderson catches up to him I guess.

-QG

Users who are viewing this thread