What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Scores of FFA posters realize how wrong they were in here. (1 Viewer)

Who wins a fight?

• Total voters
i'm pretty sure all of these options are FBG forum users so the answers can be found in the "would ronda rousey kick your ###" topic

I keep seeing this Hitman - Agent 47 movie commercial. Guy looks bad ###, prob only 5'10, 170. He's an assassin, so more weapons training. I bet Agent 47 would have a decent shot here.

Last edited by a moderator:
The NBAer loses, maybe Harrison is close, Floyd is a trained fighter who knows enough not to get into trouble and can win standing up.

Watt is just a freak who will probably go berserker, ignore her blows and knock her out.

She is 145 ish pounds? JJ is 325ish, he is not a fat offensive lineman he is a quick powerful giant, he would snap her in half in like 1 minute. The only way she lasts longer than that is if she just runs the entire time, she has no hold or punch that could stop him. Same with crazy Harrison, or Artest these are big men, she would have zero shot. Floyd would kill her quickly, he would easily avoid her slow ### punches and knock her head off.

This is almost as stupid as back in the day when UNLV had Larry Johnson and people tried to argue they could beat an NBA team.... Ummm no chance, NBA teams are actually all NBA players, Johnson was only ever an average pro and he was the best player on the team.

Rousey is an awesome women's MMA fighter and she literally destroys every women she faces, but I just don't see her having a shot against a man, espcially one that is 6 foot plus and an athlete.

She is 145 ish pounds? JJ is 325ish, he is not a fat offensive lineman he is a quick powerful giant, he would snap her in half in like 1 minute. The only way she lasts longer than that is if she just runs the entire time, she has no hold or punch that could stop him. Same with crazy Harrison, or Artest these are big men, she would have zero shot. Floyd would kill her quickly, he would easily avoid her slow ### punches and knock her head off.

This is almost as stupid as back in the day when UNLV had Larry Johnson and people tried to argue they could beat an NBA team.... Ummm no chance, NBA teams are actually all NBA players, Johnson was only ever an average pro and he was the best player on the team.

Rousey is an awesome women's MMA fighter and she literally destroys every women she faces, but I just don't see her having a shot against a man, espcially one that is 6 foot plus and an athlete.
My favorite thing on the board recently is now the Pacers/Rousey shtick.

Artest is the biggest, fastest, nastiest MF ever. He's 6'9" and a brick house. I love that a judo lovin' woman that's 5'7" takes him down.

This is moronic.

Love it. :lmao:

Artest/World Peace would murder her. That guy is bat sh!t crazy and from the streets. Only chance he would lose is if he is disqualified by fighting dirty.

Artest/World Peace would murder her. That guy is bat #### crazy and from the streets. Only chance he would lose is if he is disqualified by fighting dirty.
Did he even get a solid shot on the guy that threw the beer at him from the stands? The guy in the stands didn't even have MMA training.

I voted for Harrison and JJ to have a better shot than Floyd and Metta, simply because of size and strength.

Floyd isn't an overly large guy. He's a very skilled boxer. His strength and weight are much closer to Rousey's than the other guy's. I think we covered this yesterday - basically, if it stays upright, Floyd wins easily. As soon as they go to the mat, Rousey has a big advantage.

Metta isn't trained, and isn't immensely strong. I think he'd be the easiest victory for her.

Guys like JJ (especially) and Harrison (somewhat) would be a tough fight for her simply because her weight means so little to them. A guy like JJ probably CAN'T be put in an arm bar by her because I would almost wonder if he can just curl more than she can pull down...I'm sure in an ideal situation she can leverage her back muscles to get him, but she'd really have to work at it. Not to mention, these are guys who are built with strong legs, etc. I think just trying to "move" them would be tough for anyone of her weight. There's just not enough mass to counter their mass.

Larry Johnson was much better than an average NBA player.

Deadspin

What has always sucked: I’ve said far too many nice things already about Watt, who is quickly growing into the most annoying player in football. When our supremely (expletive)-up football culture looks at itself in the mirror, Watt is what it sees: a big humorless white dolt who presents himself as his own private branch of the U.S. military, who supposedly eats, sleeps, and breathes FOOTBAW and goes off into the forest every offseason to train for the sport like a real life version of the first hour of Batman Begins.

Bah. JJ Watt is a . Rhonda Rousey would wipe the floor with his ###. the only one listed with whom she would not wipe the floor is Floyd Mayweather.

Bah. JJ Watt is a ######. Rhonda Rousey would wipe the floor with his ###. the only one listed with whom she would not wipe the floor is Floyd Mayweather.
Interesting to see how the language filter replaces the 3-letter diminutive with the 6-letter full spelling.

Users who are viewing this thread