What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel Double up (1 Viewer)

topman

Footballguy
There is a large Double up on $2.00 entry on FanDuel for 17,000+ entries. This double is allowing for multiple entries.

For those that play Cash games in FanDuel do you play in multiple entry double ups?

How many entries do you make and how many different line-ups do you submit?

I see some players with already over 30 entries.

No way to really win anything unless you play upwards of 45 or 50 entries. There are these guys who play every different tourney and matches and put hundreds of entries in. It's a joke really.

I would rather put my $2 in a single entry double up with 100-500 entries. That being said these huge multi entry double ups can still add value and usually cash around the same number as the single entry lower entry ones. I just prefer trying the the single entry ones and entering them very early in the week and try to gain an edge that way. The multi entry are tough when you have all the sharks putting in their max entries with identical lineups.

Users who are viewing this thread