What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2015 Anarchy's ******* Love Child Thread (1 Viewer)

Anarchy99

Footballguy
This will serve as the combination Anarchy's ******* Love Child sign up, rules discussion, and in season thread (so anything league related post in here).

The following people have already expressed interest in returning this season:

BroadwayG

NCFF Commish

BroncoFreak_2k3

Dork Matter

Snellman

bro1ncos

Hawklets90

Sinrman

Jhexel

Duckboy

Norseman

Montana_Grizzly_Bears

ItsOnlyTheRiver

HellToupee

Biabreakable

Grigs Allmoon

Jestefarean

There It Is

Stinkin' Ref

Go DC Yourself

Anarchy99

Tex

BassNBrew

TheGrimReaper

The following want in for this year:

Coordinator

Carlton Gray

ryheaps

Maggot Brain

eNdblu

freeannyong

Ben & Jerry's

FunkyTeaParty

The following are not returning:

Penguin

httv14

Sake-Bombers

Sum Ting Wong

gandalas

LususV

Fiddles

rzrback77

Last edited by a moderator:
rzrback77 is out this year, sorry but thought I indicated this in the initial Anarchy league request

In.

I wasn't going to join but what the heck.

Same rules, half the roster?

I need to step out . I'm on a cruise next week , bought the wifi but not sure about the reliability to check in a few times a day

Sorry for delay on first pick. I didn't think me with first pick was the finalized draft order.

Bell may have been the wrong first pick in this format. Starting with two zeroes in a total points league is tough. On the other hand, he could still be top scoring RB with all those receptions and no more Blount to vulture redzone carries.

I was looking at the draft report and 3RR doesn't look like its setup. Not sure if that was on purpose or a miss.
There is no 3RR this year.
Would have been nice. It's freaking bleak down here at #31.

QB - NE Pats

WR - Sanders

TE - Allen, Fleener
Oh puh-lease. 4 playoff contributors that should all get 2-3 more playoff games. You are going to end up with just as many points from Pats QB at 31 as I will get from GB QB at 7.

Dude, I pulled up the available players by ADP for my 3rd round pick and it looked like round 12 of an Anarchy draft.

5.21 Cardinals, Arizona ARI TMQB

3.21 Blount, LeGarrette NEP RB

8.12 Robinson, Denard JAC RB

2.12 Edelman, Julian NEP WR

6.12 Hurns, Allen JAC WR

7.21 Amendola, Danny NEP WR

1.21 Graham, Jimmy SEA TE

4.12 Rudolph, Kyle MIN TE

went in with mindset of using the flex position on TE....really surprised Graham made it to pick 1.21 in this format and also excited to see Rudolph still available in the 4th....with limited rosters I think the 2 PPR TE can be an advantage/difference maker.....with 32 teams some teams TE1's are going to suck and decent TE2 can outscore good players at other positions in this format....many low end TE's will outscore WR3/4's....when it came to deciding between 2 guys I took a look at extra playoff games a little more than I usually do.....a few extra games can be a pretty significant difference in this limited roster format....

happy to get ARZ as TMQB after waiting and felt good about pulling the trigger on a TMQB where I did....Blount not much in PPR but a solid RB and playoff potential....knew I would take a hit at RB2 cause the plan was to punt the position....almost took Robinson in the 7th so actually kind of happy to see him available in the 8th....Edelman should still be a stud in this format and I think Hurns is a little underrated this year.....Amendola was an interesting pick for me as I had him neck and neck with two other guys, so the playoff thing won out.....he came on late last year and he might be nice pick if he runs as the WR3 all year with a bump should other WR's not named Edelman get hurt.....Graham/Rudolph should provide a truckload of points, both also red zone targets.....only have PK and DST to go....in this format, things could be worse...

Users who are viewing this thread