What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DRAFT TONIGHT! 1st year PPR 12 team Auction Keeper League drafting (1 Viewer)

mrroots

Footballguy
Hosted on yahoo. 12 team auction keeper PPR everything else is standard. 200$ budget for the draft 100$ for waivers

I expect the 100$ payment as you join the league. Payments will be handled by LeagueSafe and will be set to majority vote. I'll post the leaguesafe link on the league's wall under commish updates and expect you, as I said earlier, to pay as soon as you join!

1QB

2WR

2HB

1TE

1WR/TE

1WR/RB

1K 1DEF

7 BENCH SPOTS + 1 IR

Keeper Rules: 2 keepers allowed per team The cost of the keeper is the price paid in the previous year +$5 +%10 of that final number. Any cost with a decimal of .5 or higher will be rounded up. All else rounded down. Any free agent that was acquired through the waivers system has a draft value of $0. In this case you will add $5 to the $0 and take 10% of that (.5) which rounds up to $1 and add that to the total. Each free agent that was acquired will cost $6 to keep.

click this link to join:

https://yho.com/nfl?l=610895&k=edbefa755f671083&ikey=1708c989ff574e4d

email me as soon as you joined please at spartiates69 @ yahoo .ca

Let's fill this league up quick guys!

Thanks,

MrrRoots!

keep joining! need 5... pay asap guys I'll start removing people that didnt pây by 7 pm... not because I dont like em just because I need to fill it up!

Users who are viewing this thread