What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Guys over 40: Your last two session night? (1 Viewer)

Al O'Pecia

Footballguy
I'm in my forties and it's been so long since my last two session night that I can't even recall it. Luckily, I'm like a wily veteran pitcher who can now go longer into my starts because I've picked up some tricks over my career and I'm now more at ease. But returning to the mound on short rest? Ain't gonna be happening.

Anybody else just completely given up on the thought of a second session?

Last edited by a moderator:
eh, I'd rather watch the game, any game, at this point of my life . I'm like a camel, once is more than enough to keep me going for weeks at a time.

"I can't roostah like i used ta... so I gets me some o dat blue boostah"

Without a chemical assist, I'm one & done. But I'm 55, so there's that.

Does once in the morning and once in the evening count? Or no?
No, clothes cannot have been put back on in between. Preferrably there would also not be a nap in between. You finish Session 1, cuddle and/or have som chit-chat, and then are ready again for Session 2.

I'm in my forties and it's been so long since my last two session night that I can't even recall it. Luckily, I'm like a wily veteran pitcher who can now go longer into my starts because I've picked up some tricks over my career and I'm now more at ease. But returning to the mound on short rest? Ain't gonna be happening.

Anybody else just completely given up on the thought of a second session?
i can do the double hitter but need about an hour rest in between games.

i once did it 7 times in 4 hrs.

I know exactly when my last double was....November, 2014. Sunday night. Had a nice dinner with another couple, wine was flowing, sparks were flying later in the bedroom. Coincidentally, that night resulted in TWINS!!!! Also the last night I've had sex. :bag: I don't care to ever have it again, really. My life is over now thanks to it.

I know exactly when my last double was....November, 2014. Sunday night. Had a nice dinner with another couple, wine was flowing, sparks were flying later in the bedroom. Coincidentally, that night resulted in TWINS!!!! Also the last night I've had sex. :bag: I don't care to ever have it again, really. My life is over now thanks to it.
ETA...the sparks were flying AFTER the other couple went home. I'm not some sort of swinging freak. Well, actually, I would be, but I'm pretty sure my desirability by women who are not in a binding contract with me is less than zero.

I usually can't even complete the transaction at night with her if I "trained" that morning. :bag:

I'm not as good as I once was. But I'm as good once as I ever was.

as for the last double-header? before kids, so 13 years ago.

At least you didn't do it three times or you would have triplets.

58 :hey:

Can't recall my last "doubleheader" but with our current just about every other night arrangement, who needs that? We have her hysterectomy to thank. And Christian Grey. No, really.

ETA...the sparks were flying AFTER the other couple went home. I'm not some sort of swinging freak. Well, actually, I would be, but I'm pretty sure my desirability by women who are not in a binding contract with me is less than zero.
Are you still married?

Young guys, may this thread be your lesson. F#@! as much as possible when you're young. Don't even waste time discriminating. You're like a rookie who went to the Super Bowl and you now falsely believe it will be this easy every season. It won't be. Heed the advice of your elders.

Are you still married?
I think so.

It was a year ago for me. In Vegas with my wife. Woke up - YUP! Then we both go the gym. Go back to the room before we head to the pool - YUP! 2x in about 2 hours. It involved putting our clothes back on, but I'm 44, so not bad.

It would be a lot tougher for me to pull it off twice at night. All I can think about is falling asleep after the first time...

I don't need much of a rest. Maybe a few minutes. Probably because it's such a rare occurrence to begin with.

With rare exceptions I needed significant time before starts, even in my prime.

Wife 2.0 and I are working on a streak. We have "had sex" every night this year. I put that in quotes because there have been plenty of nights where we just achieved "qualifying penetration" (I got hard and got it in and thrusted for a bit) and then called it a night due to us being too tired or whatever.

Honestly I am not sure whether the streak is a net positive for our sex life at this stage, as obligatory ####### isn't generally all that much fun. Though there have been times when one or both of us didn't really feel like it and somebody (sometimes both of us) got really into it and it ended up being awesome.

Anyway, look at my, I've penetrated the same woman 200+ nights in a row!

Wife 2.0 and I are working on a streak. We have "had sex" every night this year. I put that in quotes because there have been plenty of nights where we just achieved "qualifying penetration" (I got hard and got it in and thrusted for a bit) and then called it a night due to us being too tired or whatever.

Honestly I am not sure whether the streak is a net positive for our sex life at this stage, as obligatory ####### isn't generally all that much fun. Though there have been times when one or both of us didn't really feel like it and somebody (sometimes both of us) got really into it and it ended up being awesome.

how many of those were in the butt?

Are you still married?
I think so.
Congrats? :unsure:

how many of those were in the butt?
Not enough.

Wow. That's actually pretty god darned impressive. Congratulations, good sir.

I'm 47, gf is 39, we've been together since 40 and 32. Active and adventurous sex life right from the start...about 3 years ago, she bought into the idea that she's at her peak, and since then she wants it all the time, and can be very persistant and provocative about it. I work at night and she works during the day, she's a very light sleeper, while I move around a lot, so I often spend part of the night sleeping in a guest bedroom. I last longer with her than I've ever with anyone prior to her - I suspect it's because she gave birth to two large boys, one at 20 and one at 28. If we fall asleep together after a session, before I can get to the other room, it always leads to a second session, when invariably, I wake her up. That probably happens a couple times a week, but it leaves me gassed for a few days after, to the point where a few times a week I don't even enter the bedroom. We'll do 3 with a long break between 2 and 3 about twice a month. I have no doubt we're going to get married some day - we call each other fiance/fiancee and have discussed wedding plans more and more frequently over the past few years, but I haven't put a ring on her finger yet...subconsciously, I think it might be because I'm superstitious that if I do, things will slow down, and I'm enjoying the hell out of the status quo.

I consider myself very blessed/lucky.

I put that in quotes because there have been plenty of nights where we just achieved "qualifying penetration" (I got hard and got it in and thrusted for a bit) and then called it a night due to us being too tired or whatever.
does.not.compute

A two session month would be unusual for me and the missus, but sometimes I'll still jerk off 4-5 times a day.

Users who are viewing this thread