What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Footballguys / FanDuel Championship ($40K Added) (2 Viewers)

If you play any FanDuel games, this has got to be on your list. Thank you FanDuel for adding an additional $40,000 to the prize pool. That rocks.

J

This is awesome. Really enjoyed playing in this last year. Glad you guys brought it back/made it bigger

This will cost $100 total if you qualify and continue on, right? $10 times 10 weeks?'
Do you need to play every single week? What if you miss a week or two?
This isn't a survivor style contest. The first 10 weeks are 50/50 contests where about half the field wins double their entry and each week you can enter up to 5 times. The twist is that for each entry that beats Dodds, Joe and Maurile you get a ticket into the finals in week 11. Last year the max number of tickets you could win was 10, but even then you could continue playing in the contest if you want. So the first 10 weeks are 50/50 contests with the added bonus of winning tickets to the week 11 finals.

This will cost $100 total if you qualify and continue on, right? $10 times 10 weeks?'
This isn't a survivor style contest. The first 10 weeks are 50/50 contests where about half the field wins double their entry and each week you can enter up to 5 times. The twist is that for each entry that beats Dodds, Joe and Maurile you get a ticket into the finals in week 11. Last year the max number of tickets you could win was 10, but even then you could continue playing in the contest if you want. So the first 10 weeks are 50/50 contests with the added bonus of winning tickets to the week 11 finals.
Can anyone be in week 11 finals or just those with these tickets?

Can anyone be in week 11 finals or just those with these tickets?
You have to earn the tickets to play in week 11.

What are the usernames for Dodds, Joe, and Bloom? I'd like to know how I'm doing vs them. TIA.

Going to come down to tonight's games for me....

Currently 732nd at 78.6 points.. With these players left:

Sam Bradford

Adrian Peterson

Julio Jones

:popcorn:

I'm SOL. 478 with 90.9 and just Bradford to go. I need 2 sneaks for TDs to have any chance with the ownership numbers I suspect exist for tonight's games.

Will the link for the upcoming weeks for this be available here or on the FBG home page or FBG FD landing page?

Didn't play last year and any help appreciated

Found it this year and want to continue

The link is at the top right of the FBG FanDuel landing page.

I have a DFS folder in my browsers bookmarks. I create a bookmark for the contest landing page so I remember to enter.

I think Dodds is jigandreel around 124 and Joe is blackeyedjoe at either 143 or 183.

37 pages I forgot Joe's score.

I am not certain here and idk Bloom's username.

I got 122 and just missed DD

I think Dodds is jigandreel around 124 and Joe is blackeyedjoe at either 143 or 183.

Thanks. I figured it out by going back to the entry page where it listed all 3 usernames. You got Joe and Dodds, Bloom is sigmundbloom. Joe had the high score of the 3 @ 143.84, good for 86th place. Dodds was at 126.54 in 345th place. Bloom was pretty far back I believe. I was lucky enough to get 17th so I'll have an entry in week 11. :)

Hey what did that pay? I only got 20. I bombed on another entry so broke even
All spots 1-500 pay $20. However you also get a ticket if you are higher than the highest staffer.
Oh yeah this was double-up. Last year learning tinkering with some theories I would regularly place very high in double-up and meh in big prize ones...drove me nuts

Where do the tickets show up at? I finished 4th with two entries, and do not see any tickets in my FD account.

Where do the tickets show up at? I finished 4th with two entries, and do not see any tickets in my FD account.
it typically takes a little while. i seem to remember one instance last year where it took 3 days. sometimes it took a couple hours. it just varies.

it typically takes a little while. i seem to remember one instance last year where it took 3 days. sometimes it took a couple hours. it just varies.
Ok thanks. So the tickets are tracked and managed within your FD account and not something separate through FBG? I just wanted to make sure I was looking in the right place.

Ok thanks. So the tickets are tracked and managed within your FD account and not something separate through FBG? I just wanted to make sure I was looking in the right place.
yes, IIRC they are awarded and tracked via FanDuel.

Mojo56 said:
Bri said:

Thanks. I figured it out by going back to the entry page where it listed all 3 usernames. You got Joe and Dodds, Bloom is sigmundbloom. Joe had the high score of the 3 @ 143.84, good for 86th place. Dodds was at 126.54 in 345th place. Bloom was pretty far back I believe. I was lucky enough to get 17th so I'll have an entry in week 11. :)
My best lineup scored 143.64 :kicksrock:

I actually ended up in first place for week 1 with 181.64... And I only entered it in 2 double-ups because "it's week 1, what do I know so far?" :(

If you enter week 2 and beat the great triumvirate again, do you get a second entry into the week 11 contest?

Roster for week 1 was : Stafford, Forte, Abdullah, Landry, Julio Jones, Hopkins, Reed, Brown, Rams.

I actually ended up in first place for week 1 with 181.64... And I only entered it in 2 double-ups because "it's week 1, what do I know so far?" :(

If you enter week 2 and beat the great triumvirate again, do you get a second entry into the week 11 contest?

Roster for week 1 was : Stafford, Forte, Abdullah, Landry, Julio Jones, Hopkins, Reed, Brown, Rams.
Nice job! That lineup would have done well in many GPPs..

Tickets to the week 11 contest are cumulative, so you can earn additional entries each week.

Looks like the staff is currently:

Sigmund Bloom 102.60 + $5300 TE(D Allen?)

Blackeyedjoe 101.26+ Lynch and Hauschka

jigandreel (went through twice and didn't see an entry)

Pantherz said:

I beat Dodds then and....no one else, I did poorly here

Pantherz said:

I couldn't find jigandreel either (although thought I had seen all 3 of them signed up when I joined the contest). I still can't believe Fanduel does not allow some of the most basic features like being able to search for an opponent or export a tournament's lineups to .csv.

It looks like I will be getting 5 tickets unless I'm missing something, definitely cashing all 5 entries so can't complain!

Last edited by a moderator:
any idea on the cutoff for this week? what was it last week? (i didn't play)

sitting at 130 with all players used

@118 no players left.. Hoping to hold onto the double up at least.. But would be nice to get a ticket also..

Blackeyedjoe ended at 117.96 so I may have a chance.. :popcorn:

snogger said:
@118 no players left.. Hoping to hold onto the double up at least.. But would be nice to get a ticket also..

Blackeyedjoe ended at 117.96 so I may have a chance.. :popcorn:
Gotta beat all three

Users who are viewing this thread