What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

League Safe - anyone used it? any hidden fees? What is the REAL cost (1 Viewer)

a_rackowski

Footballguy
I am curious about the leaguesafe tool as I just have too much going on to collect fees this year. We are a close knit group of guys, sometimes people cant pay till mid season, sometimes right after the season but at the end of the day, everyone pays. I just dont want to track it this year.

I know nothing is free and I like keeping payouts at 100% (minus MFL Fees) so I am wondering what the experiences are with the tool and what to expect

Everything is exactly as advertised. Completely legit and on the up and up.

Unless you're the sort of person who asks the clerk at Best Buy how you know there's actually a Windows disc inside the box before you buy it, you won't have any problems.

can you tell me about the real costs? It costs nothing to PAY your fees to leaguesafe, but what about the end of the season when you want to withdrawl money?

Can they take Credit Card payments?

What are their enforcement tactics when someone does not pay their league fees?

If someone has a LEGIT, major problem and cant pay for a month, can you make an exception?

Everything is on their site.

YOU can set the payment deadline date (within reason - week 2 or something at the latest) and can permit Leaguesafe to charge a late fee as well (Money your league won't see)

If you pay by e-check, payment's are 100% free. If you pay via credit/debit, there is a 3% charge for payment. If you allow credit/debit payments, your e-check people will also get the 3% fee. You need your whole league to be e-check only to get no fees on payments.

There are several withdrawal methods. Leave the money in your leaguesafe account for next season/other sports - free. Withdraw by direct deposit - $5. Withdraw by paper check - $3. They also have a partership with one of the DFS sites where you can transfer funds for free or with a bonus or something.

They have no enforcement tactics, so to speak. You'll get a continuous email until you're paid, but in no way can they MAKE you pay. Set your deadline prior to your draft - make everyone get their money in, and life is much easier.

My main league has used Leaguesafe for 5 years. It takes all of the stress out of the commissioner side of things.

If you pay by e-check, payment's are 100% free. If you pay via credit/debit, there is a 3% charge for payment. If you allow credit/debit payments, your e-check people will also get the 3% fee. You need your whole league to be e-check only to get no fees on payments.
This is true, but you can set the league for e-check, and then switch the setting for the credit-card people after the folks who don't want to be charged have paid up.

Everything is on their site.

YOU can set the payment deadline date (within reason - week 2 or something at the latest) and can permit Leaguesafe to charge a late fee as well (Money your league won't see)

There are several withdrawal methods. Leave the money in your leaguesafe account for next season/other sports - free. Withdraw by direct deposit - $5. Withdraw by paper check - $3. They also have a partership with one of the DFS sites where you can transfer funds for free or with a bonus or something.

They have no enforcement tactics, so to speak. You'll get a continuous email until you're paid, but in no way can they MAKE you pay. Set your deadline prior to your draft - make everyone get their money in, and life is much easier.

My main league has used Leaguesafe for 5 years. It takes all of the stress out of the commissioner side of things.
All of this, plus they have an option to transfer your money to Amazon for free, which is kinda cool as well, if you're someone who uses Amazon a lot, or uses fantasy winnings for xmas gifts or really anything on there. Just another option, which I appreciate. My leaguemates buy-ins bought me a PS4 and a new entertainment center last year, and I like to thank them for that every so often. :)

Users who are viewing this thread