What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2015 ADP Data? (1 Viewer)

edwardpig

Footballguy
I'm sure lots of folks would like ADP data for FBG Players Championship before they draft. I know there were about 2 ADP snapshots published at Footballlguys before the season started last year. Is there going to be ADP data published for 2015? If so, when?

I'm sure lots of folks would like ADP data for FBG Players Championship before they draft. I know there were about 2 ADP snapshots published at Footballlguys before the season started last year. Is there going to be ADP data published for 2015? If so, when?
http://subscribers.footballguys.com/apps/article.php?article=2015fpc_adp
Is there anywhere that we can access the raw data for the drafts to do some additional analysis.

As a data geek, there are some additional metrics I like to look at with ADP data, but would need the actual results to be able to do so.

Looking at this ADP info, I like how seven different players have been selected first overall in at least one draft. Plus, there are two other high-ranking players who have been picked No. 1 in other PPR drafts I've entered.

More wide open than ever this year.

Is there anywhere that we can access the raw data for the drafts to do some additional analysis.

As a data geek, there are some additional metrics I like to look at with ADP data, but would need the actual results to be able to do so.
Yeah its called enter some drafts and get the data....

Yeah its called enter some drafts and get the data....
Exactly or just have someone draft for you, unreal. So what do the people do who are in the very 1st draft??? Are they asking for draft help.

@ scientist - thanks! your the best, what a great reply...

@ Alex - wouldn't it be better to just say no?

@ Alex - my apologies. The page did not appear updated until today.

Thanks you and sorry to be a jack wagon.

Users who are viewing this thread