What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 1 Fanduel cash game writeup (1 Viewer)

Fantasysports1

Footballguy
Preliminary Cash game plays:

QB

[SIZE=12pt]Sam Bradford@ ATL: In Philly offense,Bradford should have enough yardage from uptempo offense and touchdowns to pay off salary($7500).[/SIZE]

RB

Eddie Lacy: The top play at RB

[SIZE=12pt]Ameer Abdullah Vs SD: If Bell is hobbled, Ameer is a great play as he should get enough work to pay off his salary ($5900) with bonus of receptions. Even if Bell appears to be fine, $5900 is not hard to pay off for a player with his talent and usage.[/SIZE]

Lamar Miller @WSH: Likely the feature back in this improved offense. Will likely have chances to score. Breakout potential at $7300

[SIZE=12pt]WR[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Jordan Matthews@ ATL: Primary target in Philly’s offense at only ($6800). Second year in offense and should have enough plays run for some receptions and decent yardage. Good chance to score in high scoring game.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnson has never been half as good as people think and since he's gotten a lot of love this preseason I'm skeptical

I want to see Spiller Ingram split before I grab one. I did not like Payton's RBBC in Dallas and in NOS when Ivory was there.

Why do you say at only 6800? That's not cheap but 2000 less than ODB, 1000 less than TY. Are you putting him in an elite group then? Think he's undervalued and should be with the best? Why him and not the rook?

with only .5 PPR i think Spiller's value is diminished somewhat (different story for DK/VT though).

Users who are viewing this thread