FBG Moderator

Index to Team and Player threads

101 posts in this topic

Should either update the thread to reflect 2016 relevance or unpin it. So much garbage in the first post (team links that are outdated/no longer active, scores of missing relevant players.)

On 9/10/2016 at 11:04 AM, BobbyLayne said:

Should either update the thread to reflect 2016 relevance or unpin it. So much garbage in the first post (team links that are outdated/no longer active, scores of missing relevant players.)

I think using jacks player index is the better resource than the first post. That has not been updated since the 15th of July so it could be updated TIA to jacked for a really excellent organizational resource.

LINK

Tajae Sharpe seems about as real as it gets, so he should be added to the index. Shapre thread

Most of these as outdated. Agree, they should be updated or removed. Currently not helpful.

I added those guys to my list. I can't move it to the top so I will try to keep it at the end of this thread so its easy to find for those that use it.

1 person likes this

Sweet format, Jacks! :clap:

Since others has expressed their wish list, I'll add mine.  I have often thought that the player profiles in the PBG paid site should be directly linked to a thread in the forum.  As opposed to someone starting a new thread when needed (bottom up), I would vote that each player have a thread automatically created by the FBG engine (top down).  

Thread titles could be standardized to include a specific text key that could be used in the search function to find the thread immediately.  All threads could be created with a older and pre-determined date stamp so that no empty threads would bubble up.  Also seeing that date as the last update stamp would tell folks the thread was empty. A second step would be to create a page for each team and have each player automatically linked from that page as well. 

Cost:

• a good bit of coding under the hood. Depending upon how players are currently added, it might end up saving staff a lot of time in the future if it was done as/added to a "Add player function" with fillable data fields.  Enter the name, team, position/other relevant info and click "Ok".  Boom. Done.
  • merging existing threads into their new home
  • a little bit of disk space for the multitude of empty threads for the players who are not fantasy relevant. Space is cheap.

Once finished, we'd have a better site.  Among other things:

• Folks could read the threads directly from the FBG paid side
  • Searches could be guaranteed to "hit" since there would a thread for every player with a unique "official FBG thread" key.

23 minutes ago, Biabreakable said:

Why has this been unpinned?

relax, its a new bored "feature".

14 hours ago, grateful zed said:

relax, its a new bored "feature".

Yeah this thread is too useful. Who needs it?

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Biabreakable said:

Apparently Jeff Fisher or Sean Payton are moonlighting as fbg forum mods.

How else to explain this inexplicable misuse of one of the board's best assets?

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Biabreakable said:

at least the search function is flawless.

Squad gonna make sure this stay on the front page for all eternity anyway, so you may as well just sticky it.

20 minutes ago, grateful zed said:

is someone going to pm a mod, or shall we just complain?

Go for it. See if it makes a difference. I doubt this was done by accident, but maybe I'm wrong. @Maurile Tremblay Surely you know the deal with this. What's this all about?

5 minutes ago, ShamrockPride said:

I doubt this was done by accident,

have we been bad ?

I just did my first update of the season to my list. Each time there is a change to the forum it has broken the links on my sheet and I have had to redo them. Now I am unable to post it in the current format. As I don't have the time right now to reformat it I will not be able to post the updated version. I think there are a few people here that actually use it besides myself so I will continue to update and you can access it here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16HxHZfak9oaMPGE058JJV0LZ0nsKw2yRPmqazJ5WhEo/edit?usp=sharing

Maybe somebody smarter than me can figure out how to post it.

3 people like this

ctrl-a, ctrl-c, ctrl-v

TEAM THREADS                                                      
AFC NORTH   AFC EAST   AFC SOUTH   AFC WEST                                                  
Steelers 2017   Bills (indefinate)   Colts   Broncos 2016                                                  
Ravens (indefinate)   Patriots (indefinate)   Texans 2016 offseason   Chiefs                                                  
Bengals 2017   Dolphins 2017   Jaguars (indefinate)   Chargers 2017                                                  
Browns (indefinate)   Jets 2017   Titans 2016 offseason   Raiders 2017                                                  

NFC NORTH   NFC EAST   NFC SOUTH   NFC WEST                                                  
Packers 2017   Cowboys 2016 offseason   Panthers (indefinate)   Cardinals (indefinate)                                                  
Lions (indefinate)   Eagles 2017   Saints (indefinate)   49ers 2017                                                  
Vikings 2017   Giants 2017   Falcons (indefinate)   Seahawks 2017                                                  
Bears 2017   Redskins 2016 offseason   Buccaneers (indefinate)   Rams 2017 offseason                                                  

PLAYER THREADS                                                      
      A                                                        
QB   RB   WR   TE                                                  
    Ameer Abdullah FBG Jared Abbrederis FBG Dwayne Allen FBG                                                
    Jay Ajayi FBG Davante Adams FBG Jace Amaro FBG                                                
    Buck Allen FBG Nelson Agholor FBG                                                    
    C.J. Anderson FBG Keenan Allen FBG                                                    
    Dri Archer FBG Robby Anderson FBG                                                    
    Cameron Artis-Payne FBG Miles Austin FBG                                                    
        Tavon Austin FBG                                                    

B                                                        
QB   RB   WR   TE                                                  
Matt Barkley FBG Montee Ball FBG Stedman Bailey FBG Gary Barnidge FBG                                                
Blake Bortles FBG Vick Ballard FBG Odell Beckham FBG Martellus Bennett FBG                                                
Sam Bradford FBG Joique Bell FBG Kenny Bell FBG Cameron Brate FBG                                                
Tom Brady FBG Le'Veon Bell FBG Kelvin Benjamin FBG Jake Butt                                                  
Drew Brees FBG Giovani Bernard FBG Justin Blackmon FBG                                                    
Teddy Bridgewater FBG Kapri Bibbs FBG Moritz Boehringer FBG                                                    
    LeGarrette Blount FBG Dwayne Bowe FBG                                                    
    Alfred Blue FBG Josh Boyce FBG                                                    
    Devontae Booker FBG Tyler Boyd FBG                                                    
    Brandon Bolden FBG Kenny Britt FBG                                                    
    Ahmad Bradshaw FBG Antonio Brown FBG                                                    
    Bryce Brown FBG John Brown FBG                                                    
    Donald Brown FBG Marlon Brown FBG                                                    
    Rex Burkhead FBG Ryan Broyles FBG                                                    
    Reggie Bush FBG Martavis Bryant FBG                                                    
        Dez Bryant FBG                                                    

C                                                        
QB   RB   WR   TE                                                  
Derek Carr FBG Travaris Cadet FBG Leonte Carroo FBG Jordan Cameron FBG                                                
Matt Cassell FBG Ka'Deem Carey FBG Duron Carter FBG Charles Clay FBG                                                
Jimmy Clausen FBG Jamal Charles FBG Sammie Coates FBG                                                    
Kirk Cousins FBG Nick Chubb FBG Randall Cobb FBG                                                    
    David Cobb FBG Brandon Coleman FBG                                                    
    Tevin Coleman FBG Corey Coleman FBG                                                    
    Alex Collins FBG Marques Colston FBG                                                    
    Dalvin Cook FBG Chris Conley FBG                                                    
    Isaiah Crowell FBG Brandon Cooks FBG                                                    
    Benny Cunningham FBG Amari Cooper FBG                                                    
        Michael Crabtree FBG                                                    
        Victor Cruz FBG                                                    

D                                                        
QB   RB   WR   TE                                                  
Andy Dalton FBG Knile Davis FBG Corey Davis   Vernon Davis FBG                                                
    Kenneth Dixon FBG Eric Decker FBG Larry Donnell FBG                                                
    Kenyan Drake FBG Stefon Diggs FBG                                                    
    Lance Dunbar FBG Aaron Dobson FBG                                                    
    Michael Dyer FBG Josh Doctson FBG                                                    
        Phillip Dorsett FBG                                                    

E                                                        
QB   RB   WR   TE                                                  
    Andre Ellington FBG Julian Edelman FBG Eric Ebron FBG                                                
    Ezekial Elliot FBG Mike Evans FBG Tyler Eifert FBG                                                
            Gavin Escobar FBG                                                
            Zach Ertz FBG                                                

F                                                        
QB   RB   WR   TE                                                  
Ryan Fitzpatrick FBG Devonta Freeman FBG Larry Fitzgerald FBG Jermichael Finley FBG                                                
Joe Flacco FBG Justin Forsett FBG Michael Floyd FBG Coby Fleener FBG                                                
Matt Flynn FBG Matt Forte FBG Will Fuller FBG                                                    
Nick Foles FBG Arian Foster FBG Devin Funchess FBG                                                    
Josh Freeman FBG Leonard Fournette FBG                                                        

G                                                        
QB   RB   WR   TE                                                  
Blaine Gabbert FBG Toby Gerhart FBG Pierre Garson FBG Antonio Gates FBG                                                
Jimmy Garoppolo FBG Melvin Gordon FBG Taylor Gabriel FBG Crockett Gilmore FBG                                                
Mike Glennon FBG Frank Gore FBG Devon Gardner FBG Jimmy Graham FBG                                                
Jared Goff FBG Jonas Gray FBG Kenny Golladay   Ladarius Green FBG                                                
Garrett Grayson FBG Derrius Guice   Josh Gordon FBG Virigl Green FBG                                                
Robert Griffen III FBG Todd Gurley FBG Ryan Grant FBG Jermaine Gresham FBG                                                
        A.J. Green FBG Rob Gronkowski FBG                                                
        Dorial Green-Beckham FBG                                                    

H                                                        
QB   RB   WR   TE                                                  
Christian Hackenberg FBG Jarryd hayne FBG Leonard Hankerson FBG Hunter Henry FBG                                                
Brian Hoyer FBG Roy Helu FBG Brian Hartline FBG Josh Hill FBG                                                
Brett Hundley FBG Derrick Henry FBG Percy Harvin FBG Austin Hooper FBG                                                
    Jeremy Hill FBG Darrius Heyward-Bey FBG Rob Housler FBG                                                
    Ronnie Hillman FBG Tyreek Hill FBG O.J. Howard                                                  
    Jordan Howard FBG Stephen Hill FBG                                                    
    Carlos Hyde FBG T.Y. Hilton FBG                                                    
        Chris Hogan FBG                                                    
        Andre Holmes FBG                                                    
        DeAndre Hopkins FBG                                                    
        Josh Huff FBG                                                    
        Justin Hunter FBG                                                    
        Allen Hurns FBG                                                    
      I                                                        
QB   RB   WR   TE                                                  
    Mark Ingram FBG                                                        
    Chris Ivory FBG                                                        

J                                                        
QB   RB   WR   TE                                                  
Cardale Jones FBG Darius Jackson FBG DeSean Jackson FBG                                                    
    Fred Jackson FBG Vincent Jackson FBG                                                    
    Lamichael James FBG Jeff Janis FBG                                                    
    Rashad Jennings FBG Alshon Jeffery FBG                                                    
    Chris Johnson FBG A.J. Jenkins FBG                                                    
    David Johnson FBG Greg Jennings FBG                                                    
    Duke Johnson FBG Andre Johnson FBG                                                    
    Storm Johnson FBG Calvin Johnson FBG                                                    
    Matt Jones FBG Charles Johnson FBG                                                    
        Stevie Johnson FBG                                                    
        Julio Jones FBG                                                    
        Marvin Jones FBG                                                    
        Seantavius Jones FBG                                                    

K                                                        
QB   RB   WR   TE                                                  
Colin Kaepernick FBG Rob Kelley FBG Jeremy Kerley FBG Travis Kelce FBG                                                
Chad Kelly       Cooper Kupp FBG                                                    
DeShone Kizer                                                              

L                                                        
QB   RB   WR   TE                                                  
Paxton Lynch FBG Eddie Lacy FBG Brandon Lafell FBG                                                    
Andrew Luck FBG Jeremy Langford FBG Jarvis landry FBG                                                    
    Marcus Lattimore FBG Cody Latimer FBG                                                    
    Dion Lewis FBG Marquise Lee FBG                                                    
    Marshawn Lynch FBG Tyler Lockett FBG                                                    
        Ricardo Louis FBG                                                    

M                                                        
QB   RB   WR   TE                                                  
Patrick Mahomes II   Doug Martin FBG Jeremy Maclin FBG Jake MCGee FBG                                                
Ryan Mallet FBG Keith Marshall FBG Brandon Marshall FBG Tony Moeaki FBG                                                
EJ Manuel FBG Ryan Mathews FBG Jordan Matthews FBG Zach Miller FBG                                                
Eli Manning FBG Christian McCaffrey FBG Rishard Matthews FBG                                                    
Peyton Manning FBG Lesean McCoy FBG Vince Mayle FBG                                                    
Johnny Manziel FBG Daren McFadden FBG Tre McBride FBG                                                    
Marcus Mariota FBG Jerrick McKinnon FBG Braxton Miller FBG                                                    
Josh McCown FBG Christine Michael FBG Donte Moncrief FBG                                                    
Zack Mettenberger FBG Lamar Miller FBG Ty Montgomery FBG                                                    
    Joe Mixon                                                          
    Knowshon Moreno FBG                                                        
    Alfred Morris FBG                                                        
    Demardo Murray FBG                                                        
    Latavius Murray FBG                                                        

N                                                        
QB   RB   WR   TE                                                  
Cam Newton FBG     JJ Nelson FBG David Njoku                                                  
        Jordy Nelson FBG                                                    
        Hakeem Nicks FBG                                                    

O                                                        
QB   RB   WR   TE                                                  
Brock Osweiler FBG     Brandon Oliver FBG                                                    

P                                                        
QB   RB   WR   TE                                                  
Carson Palmer FBG Samaje Perine FBG Devante Parker FBG Niles Paul FBG                                                
Dak Prescott FBG Adrian Peterson FBG Cordarrelle Patterson FBG Dennis Pita FBG                                                
Terrell Pryor FBG Paul Perkins FBG Breshad Perriman FBG                                                    
    Bernard Pierce FBG                                                        
    Chris Polk FBG                                                        
    Bilal Powell FBG                                                        
    CJ Prosise FBG                                                        

Q                                                        
QB   RB   WR   TE                                                  
        Brian Quick FBG                                                    

R                                                        
QB   RB   WR   TE                                                  
Phillip Rivers FBG Joseph Randle FBG Reuben Randle FBG Jordan Reed FBG                                                
Ben Roethlisberger FBG Thomas Rawls FBG Paul Richardson FBG Mychal Rivera FBG                                                
Tony Romo FBG Trent Richardson FBG Seth Roberts FBG Adrien Robinson FBG                                                
Matt Ryan FBG Theo Riddick FBG Allen Robi