What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2015 FBG MBSL1 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
League Link is here. http://www11.myfantasyleague.com/2015/home/34448#0

Password is fbgmbsl1

Timer starts at 8am.

Room for one more if they want my 16th spot. Norseman just took it. Taking backups.

1.01 1. Sinrman Waiting On Sinrman For The Next Pick 1.02 2. Aaron Rudnicki 1.03 3. Old Milwaukee 1.04 4. Shadowfax 1.05 5. BusMan 1.06 6. Duckboy 1.07 7. Go DC Yourself 1.08 8. Maggot Brain 1.09 9. Ryheaps 1.10 10. Bro1ncos 1.11 11. Bassnbrew 1.12 12. jandyt 1.13 13. Mr. Irrelevant 1.14 14. Helltoupee 1.15 15. Stinkin Ref 1.16 16. Bass N Brew Norseman

Last edited by a moderator:
I have pm'd Sinrman and the next 10. Please use the fbg pm function for the first round only to inform the next person they are up.

says I was skipped now

EDIT: logged in as commish and fixed it. I took L.Bell.

J.Charles went 2nd.

Shadowfax is up

says I was skipped now

EDIT: logged in as commish and fixed it. I took L.Bell.

J.Charles went 2nd.

Shadowfax is up
What a major PITA moving someone after the draft has started. When I moved you to the one spot it skipped you. I reverted the draft. I then had to move each Sinrman pick individually. After each one (which takes about 5-10 secs with mfl creeping along) I bounce back to the draft report thread and have to navigate back the the change draft order screen for the next round.

I think new that everyone will have had at least 8 full hours, I'll either skip the pick and/or rotate in a sub.

Well this is a total train wreck. MFL adjusting the draft order on itself own and I can't fix it. Probably going to restart the draft and manual make the first round picks.

Just sent the following message to Norseman, Sinrman, Renesuaz, and Nugget

Here's the current status.

Sinrman timed out and was moved to the end.

Norseman was on the clock.

Sinrman checked in and said he would pre-draft but only pre-drafted one pick.

Norseman timed out.

MFL went haywire and moved the future Norseman picks to the 2.16/3.1 turn and all the picks going forward and put Sinrman back on the clock.

MFL wouldn't let me move Norseman back to the right spot.

I poopcanned the whole draft and re-entered it.

1.15 Norseman was given Tebow as a placeholder

1.16 Sinrman was given Murray his pre-draft

2.1 Sinrman was given Barkely as a placeholder

2.2 is on the clock.

Nugget and Renesuaz are being copied. First person to claim the Norseman team including Norseman get it. Password is fbgmbsl1. That owner and Sinrman can replace the place hold picks under the commissioner functions. Commissioner…Setup….Change draft pick.

Hope this gets things squared away.

thanks…Bass

Sinrman timed out and was moved to the end.

Norseman was on the clock.

Sinrman checked in and said he would pre-draft but only pre-drafted one pick.

Norseman timed out.

MFL went haywire and moved the future Norseman picks to the 2.16/3.1 turn and all the picks going forward and put Sinrman back on the clock.

MFL wouldn't let me move Norseman back to the right spot.

I poopcanned the whole draft and re-entered it.

1.15 Norseman was given Tebow as a placeholder

1.16 Sinrman was given Murray his pre-draft

2.1 Sinrman was given Barkely as a placeholder

2.2 is on the clock.
Yikes, what a mess. Love the choices of placeholder picks though.

I can't believe that something as simple as changing the draft order can be such a :tfp: on MFL. I don't have a dog in the hunt - I play on a bunch of different sites and they all have their flaws - but it angers me in an abstract sense how these guys could have been kings of the online fantasy world by putting in just the slightest bit of development effort over the last 10 years, and instead they just refused to give a ####.

Jumping for Norseman. Will pick and then see what is needed.
2.02 Nugget Agnew, Malcolm GBP RB 11:29:22 a.m.

Perhaps he's decided to employ the Otis draft strategy! :hawkscreech:
I jumped in too quicckly and jacked it up a bit more. Instead of replacing the 1.15 pick - I added it at 2.02. I was scared to undo any of the draft due to reading the prior issues.

I am around and will edit the 2.02 after the 2.01 pick is made.

BnB asked me to make a pick for sinrman between the 2nd and 3rd round.

I took Mike Evans, gave him highest available player based on ADP (Emmanuel Sanders), and then took Jordan Mathews.

OldMilwaukee up.

Aaron Rudnicki said:

I took Mike Evans, gave him highest available player based on ADP (Emmanuel Sanders), and then took Jordan Mathews.

OldMilwaukee up.
Thank you Aaron.

Made my pick on MFL in the middle of a separate FF auction a couple hours ago, so just got around to PM'ing Hell now. :(

Aaron Rudnicki said:

OldMilwaukee up.
Thanks, sir. Not sure what was going on there... but I'm glad you guys got it moving along. Sorry about that!

Not happy with any WR left in the 3rd .
Yeah, no kidding. Every draft I've done (real life and mock) has plenty of decent RBs left in the pick 40-50 range, and a bunch of WRs I hate. I told myself I was set up great to go WR/WR to start this one ... and then naturally 4 of the 5 picks before mine go Julio, Dez, OBJ, DT. :hot:

Sorry for the delay. Been check all day and then boom, I'm on the clock. Hate holding thing up for two hours.

5.12 76. Mr. Irrelevant Brady, Tom NEP QB Wed Sep 2 7:02:47 p.m. ET 2015
So I went back to check and, sure enough, I took Brady at QB9 in PDSL - when the most likely outcome of Deflategate was either a fine or a 2-game max suspension.

Now that it's been confirmed at 4 games, I figured it made sense to grab him at ... QB9. :mellow:

5.12 76. Mr. Irrelevant Brady, Tom NEP QB Wed Sep 2 7:02:47 p.m. ET 2015
So I went back to check and, sure enough, I took Brady at QB9 in PDSL - when the most likely outcome of Deflategate was either a fine or a 2-game max suspension.

Now that it's been confirmed at 4 games, I figured it made sense to grab him at ... QB9. :mellow:
I'm sorry. Did I say :mellow: ? I meant :pickle: :pickle: :pickle: .

RB Blue

RB Miller

RB Martin

WR Marshall

WR S Smith

WR D Thomas

TE D Walker

Hmm seem to be missing something.

I just went in to MFL to make my 8th-round pick ... only to discover that Hell apparently timed out and I'd forgotten that I set up an auto-draft for the 8th round. <_<

8.04 Helltoupee Timer Expired 8:00:32 p.m.
8.05 Mr. Irrelevant Floyd, Michael ARI WR 8:00:33 p.m.
8.06 jandyt Bridgewater, Teddy MIN QB 8:00:33 p.m.
I guess I'll PM Bass and Hell can make a pick whenever he drops in.

:wall:

I'm 99% sure I auto drafted when I Pm'd Ref . Not sure what happened , sorry making people wait . Cripes I was just messing around here for awhile

Just FYI...bass first post said pm's only required in first round....I've sent a few since but can't commit to every time....everybody really on their own at this point

5.12 - Tom Brady, QB NE

1.12 - C.J. Anderson, RB DEN
4.06 - Andre Ellington, RB ARZ
6.05 - Tevin Coleman, RB ATL

2.06 - Randall Cobb, WR GB
3.12 - Julian Edelman, WR NE
8.06 - Michael Floyd, WR ARZ

7.12 - Kyle Rudolph, TE MIN

Don't hate this start, but don't love it either ... y'all have been expertly sniping me ever since the third round.

A little more injury risk than I'm comfortable with to start the season, but Brady being back for Week 1 will cover up a multitude of sins.

Users who are viewing this thread