What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can't find Gronk on DraftKings (1 Viewer)

Tick

Footballguy
DraftKings has a free $100k contest for MFL owners. I'm putting in a lineup, and chose Gronk for one of my slots. He's listed in the Daily Crusher as being $7000.

However, I can't find him in DraftKings. Graham is the top-listed TE at $5600. Gronk also isn't listed in the Flex list. I search for his name and get no hits (I also searched for Graham just to verify that the search works).

I have no TE on my roster - it's the only blank spot... so he's not already on my team.

Can anyone help me figure this out?

DraftKings has a free $100k contest for MFL owners. I'm putting in a lineup, and chose Gronk for one of my slots. He's listed in the Daily Crusher as being $7000.

However, I can't find him in DraftKings. Graham is the top-listed TE at $5600. Gronk also isn't listed in the Flex list. I search for his name and get no hits (I also searched for Graham just to verify that the search works).

I have no TE on my roster - it's the only blank spot... so he's not already on my team.

without looking it up, I am guessing it is a Sunday start league, and Gronk plays on Thursday night.

Caesar said:
Tick said:

without looking it up, I am guessing it is a Sunday start league, and Gronk plays on Thursday night.
Thanks, you're probably right.

Caesar is probably right. I'm about 99% sure that the free MFL tournament is for Sunday only. Maybe Monday players are in there but Sunday isn't.

Mondays are included.

I had a devil of a time using the Daily Crusher. I'm happy with it in the end, but I couldn't seem to get it to exclude Thursday players, despite defining the league as a Sunday-Monday league.

Mondays are included.

I had a devil of a time using the Daily Crusher. I'm happy with it in the end, but I couldn't seem to get it to exclude Thursday players, despite defining the league as a Sunday-Monday league.
Yup. It's a bug that's frustrating quite a few people right now.

Users who are viewing this thread