What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who will be the out of nowhere waiver guy week one? (1 Viewer)

Smack Tripper

Footballguy
The anquan boldin memorial impact from obscurity role.

Throw down with a little owner and little discussed name who will blow up

Let's keep it to Guys with less than 15 percent ownership.

I'll go Jordan Norwood or Scott chandler

My guess is that it will be a WR that has one big game and becomes fool's gold.

With no basis, I'll say Kamar Aiken.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say TAVON AUSTIN. Has a lot of talent.....a new QB....new O Coordinator.....guy can be productive with a minimal amount of targets. It might not be Week One as he's playing SEA.......but he'll be the "must add" in Week Two after he plays WAS.

Andy Dalton. Owned in fewer than 20% of ESPN leagues, he shreds Oakland's defense in week one with 3 TD passes, and adds one more rushing TD on the ground (poaching six of Jeremy Hill's fantasy points in the process).

I think it's going to be Richard Rodgers - monster week 1 then fades to oblivion.

CHI is the worst team in the league against TE scoring and Rodgers was the chief red-zone target in practice prior to even Nelson going down. I would be shocked if he doesn't get at least one, if not multiple, red-zone targets on Sunday.

He's not a weekly option and he's going to catch less than 50 balls, but I think this week is a good match-up and people will overreact.

I think it's going to be Richard Rodgers - monster week 1 then fades to oblivion.

CHI is the worst team in the league against TE scoring and Rodgers was the chief red-zone target in practice prior to even Nelson going down. I would be shocked if he doesn't get at least one, if not multiple, red-zone targets on Sunday.

He's not a weekly option and he's going to catch less than 50 balls, but I think this week is a good match-up and people will overreact.
I am starting Richard Rodgers. I hope your prediction on week 1 is correct but that the rest of your prediction is way off.

I was pretty happy with Rodgers as my TE until James Jones got signed.

my last round mfl flier du jour of late has been kevin norwood

4th round pick, carolina traded for him, funchess isn't ready just yet, no one noteworthy holding him down the depth chart

Couple second year guys: Blake Bortles & Eric Ebron.

May not be week 1, but those two will be widely owned when we get done with bye weeks.

Roy Helu....feels like it happens every year. He probably ends up with a 6 catch 90 total yard and touchdown game. Then will do nothing the rest of the year

Eddie Royal

my deep deep? WR Justin Hardy - Roddy goes to the bench early and Ryan feeds the sure handed Hardy all game because the DEF is stopping any run threat by rookie Coleman

nobody knows anything about Hardy - for a few more days anyway

Monte ball. I think if he gets signed to Atlanta he will have a huge year as he will become the immediate starter. I have him on my bench for now because it matters who picks him up. Could be a diamond in the rough this year depending on the team

Eddie Royal

my deep deep? WR Justin Hardy - Roddy goes to the bench early and Ryan feeds the sure handed Hardy all game because the DEF is stopping any run threat by rookie Coleman

now I like the sound of Hardy! I can't imagine the Hank being the man down there

Eddie Royal

I like Hardy but I think he's at least half a season away. Still agree with the general idea that he's going to come out of nowhere.

Monte ball. I think if he gets signed to Atlanta he will have a huge year as he will become the immediate starter. I have him on my bench for now because it matters who picks him up. Could be a diamond in the rough this year depending on the team
I could see Ball being a hot prospect if he lands in a good situation. Saw this on our league news feed: (USA Today)Free-agent RB Montee Ball (Broncos) has drawn interest from the Cleveland Browns and other teams, according to a source.

Josh Robinson may get a lot of work. This per the IND staff that says they plan to use Gore lightly early season to keep him fresh.

Users who are viewing this thread