What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

College Football Week 2 (1 Viewer)

NixonMask

Footballguy
Is there an interactive value chart yet? I looked, but could only find week one.

The only question mark I had in setting lineups are quarterback for the Thursday and Late Saturday games. Ive narrowed it down between 2 options each slate. Jeff Driskol or Jacquez Johnson for the Thursday games and Josh Rosen or Vernon Adams in the late game. Anyone have thoughts one way or another on either?

Is there an interactive value chart yet? I looked, but could only find week one.
They should be posted tonight or tomorrow morning. The CFB team is projecting a lot more players this week than last week, but the projections should be posted soon, and the IVCs will go up just after that.

NixonMask said:

The only question mark I had in setting lineups are quarterback for the Thursday and Late Saturday games. Ive narrowed it down between 2 options each slate. Jeff Driskol or Jacquez Johnson for the Thursday games and Josh Rosen or Vernon Adams in the late game. Anyone have thoughts one way or another on either?
Driskel is the safer play for cash games. La Tech is road favorite and they threw for 355 yards and 5 TDs vs. WKU last season. Miami held it's first opponent to under 100 yards of offense and FAU's team total is under 20 points, so they're not expected to score much. Johnson's running ability gives him some upside obviously, so he's a decent GPP shot on the small slate, but also a major risk for a clunker if his OL gets dominated.

I like Rosen in GPPs because I think UCLA will keep him in there for a while even if the game gets out of hand vs. UNLV just to get him some extra experience. Adams is probably a safer play for cash games because you know he'll play 4 quarters, you get some rushing yards and the MSU pass defense might be a little overrated.

Hope that helps.

It is, thanks. Its been about a decade since I closely followed college football. Pretty obvious, but just getting a handle of each schools offensive systems is taking some time so any help is always appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread