What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pro Football Focus just jumped the shark (1 Viewer)

Young 8

Footballguy
NEW! Why can’t I buy Premium Statistics?
Due to exclusive partnerships, we will no longer offer subscriptions to Premium Statistics. However, we think you will be really happy with our new PFF Ratings product launching at the end of September. Using a 0—100 scale, we show you how good every player is right now, using the same performance grades as 19 NFL teams. You easily can rank players by Position, Team, Skill Set, and Overall, and compare teams to expose matchup strengths and weaknesses. Plus, our Ratings are updated every week.

And this

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/COnQbcVWgAAAFPJ.png:large

From one of the best fantasy website to some corporation/partnerships platform crap in just a couple of years, congratulations.

Have no idea what prompted them to kill the statistics sub.

We learned on Friday our stat provider has included snap counts in our package this year. That means we'll have snap counts displayed in their own easy to use and navigate report (similar to the target reports), on player pages, on game logs, on game recaps, and probably other places very soon. The game recaps and count report is already ready and possibly posted on the Week 2 page. Defensive players aren't up yet, but I'm told should be W2 at the latest.

So, you'll have a non-Gamebook option shortly if you're interested.

We learned on Friday our stat provider has included snap counts in our package this year. That means we'll have snap counts displayed in their own easy to use and navigate report (similar to the target reports), on player pages, on game logs, on game recaps, and probably other places very soon. The game recaps and count report is already ready and possibly posted on the Week 2 page. Defensive players aren't up yet, but I'm told should be W2 at the latest.

That's hot.

I'm seeing week 2 for offensive players, but no IDP?

Will it have a percentage of snap total? That's pretty crucial info also :)

Users who are viewing this thread