What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 In-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (1 Viewer)

really? I get to post the first trade of the season?

I give Joe Flacco and a 2016 1st (probably 1.10-1.14) for Marcus Mariota.

I had just given Tannehill for Flacco and this 1st in the off season, so it's basically Tannehill for MM. As a Titans fan, I'll take it even if only for an extra cheering interest. With Cam as my other QB in a 16 team league, I felt the need to upgrade. Alright, maybe that's an overreaction.

I made the second trade I guess:

12 team ppr dynasty

Traded Jordan Reed for Dorial Green Beckham

I have gronk, ebron, and walford as my other tight ends. Worried on Reed's health, though he could have a big year. Cant see me getting a better value than dgb though and my te depth still is good in my opinion.

I had just given Tannehill for Flacco and this 1st in the off season, so it's basically Tannehill for MM. As a Titans fan, I'll take it even if only for an extra cheering interest. With Cam as my other QB in a 16 team league, I felt the need to upgrade. Alright, maybe that's an overreaction.
Well done.

Nice, steal. MM is going to put up some insane fantasy stats in his career. He's a lot more than a runner. Agree with the Aaron Rodgers comps.

ILUVBEER99 said:
FUBAR said:

Nice, steal. MM is going to put up some insane fantasy stats in his career. He's a lot more than a runner. Agree with the Aaron Rodgers comps.
It was actually my blown call on Rodgers that made me bang the drum for Mariota. Never again will I fall for the "he's a system QB" crap when everything else says a guy is special.

ILUVBEER99 said:
FUBAR said:

I'm not even that high on him (meaning I don't think he's an elite top 1-3 type) but I think he'll be a winner and fun to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Standard Scoring League, 2 trades before the season.

Trade 1

Traded:

Ty Montgomery (Before James Jones was signed)

Ryan Tannehill

Isaiah Crowell

Sammie Coates

Blake Bortles

Teddy Bridgewater

Charles Sims

Received:

Brandon Coleman

Kevin White (Guy didn't think he'll live up to hype, accidentally autodrafted him)

Dorial Green Beckham

Karlos Williams

Trade 2

Traded:

Jordan Matthews

Received:

Jeremy Hill

Wanted to improve my backfield since I just had Hyde and Murray and hadn't seen Hyde in action (really really happy after monday) and wasn't sure how Murray would do. I'm very very worried about Murray in that offense... he had under 10 rushing yards.

Traded Stevie Johnson (1 yr contract) for a 2016 3rd rounder.

10 team league, only 2 teams potentially in the market for Johnson, and 1 previously said they didn't like him.

Sabertooth said:
That's a really close one.
I've been trying to acquire Brown all off-season as I think he's going to be sensational. I offered Davis + 2nd, he came back with the 1st which I had already decided I would pay before making the initial offer.

It's probably also worth knowing the rest of my RBs and WRs, and you'll see where the need was. Also, it's a $1000 cap league and John Brown is $6 for 3 years (which is the same contract price as Davis). For comparison, Calvin is $135.

RBs: Lacy, CJA, Abdullah, Sankey, Gio & Lewis.

WRs: Calvin, Nelson, Garcon, VJax, Charles Johnson, Boldin & Wheaton

Traded Gates and Moncrief for Marty Bennett and Doug Baldwin

Then Traded Doug Baldwin and a 2016 2nd for Stevie Johnson (was in need of a more stable wr)

Gave

Bryant, Dez DAL WR

Got
Jackson, Vincent TBB WR
Smith, Steve BAL WR
Year 2016 Round 1 Draft Pick
I know that Smith is in his last year and Jackson is in his last years. But foot injuries scare me and I'll take the lottery ticket in next year's 1st.

Gave

Bryant, Dez DAL WR

Got
Jackson, Vincent TBB WR
Smith, Steve BAL WR
Year 2016 Round 1 Draft Pick
I know that Smith is in his last year and Jackson is in his last years. But foot injuries scare me and I'll take the lottery ticket in next year's 1st.
Not a good trade. At all. This is a dynasty league, a broken bone gets fixed and he'll be back better than ever next year. Even if you have the 1st overall pick next year this was a bad trade and a knee jerk one.

Sincerely,

Another Dez Owner

I would agree with the statement of "bones heal" for anything other than a foot injury. Feet simply are harder to heal and heal properly than other bones.

I'll agree it's a bit reckless and if it was a bigger money league a move I wouldn't make. But I try to be competitive every year and the rest of my WR corps is not great. Couple that with my fear of bad feet and well...there you go.

Couple of trades from our league (.5 PPR, QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, Flex)

Roddy White for Chris Conley

Karlos Williams and Reuben Randle for Julian Edelman

12 Tm - PPR - QRRWWWTF

Gave: J. Reed, C. Spiller, 1st (mid-late)

Got: L. McCoy

Weak at RB (Coleman/Blount), while rest of the roster is good-to-great. Reed was behind Gronk.

I would agree with the statement of "bones heal" for anything other than a foot injury. Feet simply are harder to heal and heal properly than other bones.

I'll agree it's a bit reckless and if it was a bigger money league a move I wouldn't make. But I try to be competitive every year and the rest of my WR corps is not great. Couple that with my fear of bad feet and well...there you go.
Not my intent to pile on. But even if that is your stance--the play is to sell him in 6 weeks for another elite asset.

Same league as above, just completed.

Devin Funchess and Zach Zenner for Christine Michael and 2016 and 2017 3rd round picks

Not my intent to pile on. But even if that is your stance--the play is to sell him in 6 weeks for another elite asset.
Never seems to work that way in casual online leagues. It's not like everyone puts their best offer on the table and you get to pick the best one. You have to work with what's offered.I get that some people are optimistic that Dez will come back with no issues. I'm a pessimist about the situation and am proceeding as such.

And six weeks from now there's the possibility that he's out for the year and everyone gets cold feet (no pun) about his future and you get NO offers.

Two Deals...12 team dynasty PPR QB/2RB/3WR/FLEX/TE

First Trade

Team A Got:

Dez Bryant

2016 2nd

Team B Got:

Emmanuel Sanders

2016 1st

2016 1st

Second Trade

Team C Got:

Tevin Coleman

2016 3rd

Team D Got:

2016 1st

2016 2nd

Hard to project the picks in startup leagues.

Two Deals...12 team dynasty PPR QB/2RB/3WR/FLEX/TE

First Trade

Team A Got:

Dez Bryant

2016 2nd

Team B Got:

Emmanuel Sanders

2016 1st

2016 1st

Second Trade

Team C Got:

Tevin Coleman

2016 3rd

Team D Got:

2016 1st

2016 2nd

Hard to project the picks in startup leagues.
I'd take Dez here, assuming the picks are random. I can see an argument for the other side, but am not confident enough in the Broncos offense, personally.

Fair trade. I'd make the trade both ways, depending on my roster.

12 Team PPR Dynasty QRRWWTKD + Flex + SuperFlex, TE Premium

Gave: Keenan Allen, 2016 1st (mid)

Got: Dez

J.Graham, K.Benjamin, D.Martin, 2016 1st (likely bottom 6), 2016 3rd (likely bottom 6)

for

Gronk, 2016 2nd (likely top 6), 2016 5th (top 6)

12 team IDP dynasty league

Concept Coop said:
Redmen62 said:
Redmen62 said:

Same league as above, just completed.

Devin Funchess and Zach Zenner for Christine Michael and 2016 and 2017 3rd round picks
Funchess is the most valuable piece by a good deal, IMO. Have to give it to that side.
Agreed

12 Team PPR, (TE Premium)

Team A gets: Dez, Gore

Team B gets: J. Matthews, Gio, Ladarius Green, Late 1st
For this year, Mathews side by quite a bit. For 2016 and onward, I call it square.

Agholor and Ertz will take some of the shine off Matthews. Green I still don't know what to think. But Gio is still Flexable and a 1st is always nice.

Dez is going to come back and put up what he puts up, late this year...and certainly next.

12 team .5 ppr

Gave:

Jonathan Stewart

2016 1st (likely late)

Got:

Eifert

2016 3rd (mid to high)

2016 4th (likely late)

12 team start up to 5 WR, deep rosters

Team A gave Brandon Coleman and a 2016 2nd, likely mid to late

Team B gave Allen Robinson

Zealots Field league. Non-PPR. Start 1QB/2-3RB/2-5WR/1-3TE (there are kicker and IDP starters but they don't matter for this).

Traded:

Allen Robinson

Demaryius Thomas

2016 2nd round rookie pick (should be at the end of the round)

Received:

Dez Bryant

2016 1st round rookie pick (should be in the 4-7 range)

My reasoning:

I was (and still am) stacked at WR. I had Randall Cobb, Brandin Cooks, AJ Green, DeAndre Hopkins, Julio Jones as well as Robinson and Thomas. I feel Dez is about the 3rd or 4th WR in dynasty and Thomas is about the 7th or 8th WR in dyansty. Robinson is someone I like a lot but, with my other WRs, I'd not be likely to start him as he was my WR6.

So, just taking the WRs into account, I would have thought Dez for Demaryius/Robinson is pretty equal. To get his 2016 1st for my 2016 2nd makes it much better for me. Yes, I don't have Dez for a significant part of this season but I'm trying to take a longer view than just this season.

Users who are viewing this thread