What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 In-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (1 Viewer)

12 team PPR, standard scoring all touchdowns 6 points.

Team A gives Dez

Team B gives David Johnson, Karlos Williams, Devante Parker.

Funny part, I told the owner I wish I knew he had Dez on the block I would have made an offer. He asked out of curiosity what I would have offered. I said off the top of my Dorsett, Ingram and some other stuff. He replied the other stuff would have had to have been Cobb. My mouth dropped.
Oof Dez for sure. Unless Johnson starts getting 15-20 touches a game.

Superflex where I held three potential top picks;

Gave: probably high 2016 1st round pick

Got: Moncrief
I would take the early pick too but Moncrief's value is trending up sharply after last night I am sure. Not surprised his price tag is up in early 1st land

12 team PPR, standard scoring all touchdowns 6 points.

Team A gives Dez

Team B gives David Johnson, Karlos Williams, Devante Parker.

Funny part, I told the owner I wish I knew he had Dez on the block I would have made an offer. He asked out of curiosity what I would have offered. I said off the top of my Dorsett, Ingram and some other stuff. He replied the other stuff would have had to have been Cobb. My mouth dropped.
Oof Dez for sure. Unless Johnson starts getting 15-20 touches a game.
I like David Johnson more than most and see Karlos as a solid prospect in BUF but this is way too low to sell Dez. None of these guys even help now so just not a great Dez return

Keep 8 league.

Gave: James Jones, Stevie Johnson

Got: CJ Anderson

I thought it was worth burning my WR depth on the chance that Anderson is a usable RB1/RB2 the rest of the way.

Keep 8 league.

Gave: James Jones, Stevie Johnson

Got: CJ Anderson

I thought it was worth burning my WR depth on the chance that Anderson is a usable RB1/RB2 the rest of the way.
Can't argue with that. I am pretty low on Anderson but still like him in this deal. Well done

I would take the early pick too but Moncrief's value is trending up sharply after last night I am sure. Not surprised his price tag is up in early 1st land
I just dealt Moncrief in dynasty along with Floyd, DLewis and a 2nd for Alshon and Flacco. I think he will be solid but would rather sell high than hold and be wrong.

I just dealt Moncrief in dynasty along with Floyd, DLewis and a 2nd for Alshon and Flacco. I think he will be solid but would rather sell high than hold and be wrong.
Sound strategy

Got:

Jeremy Hill

Heath Miller

2016 5th

2017 5th

Gave:

Matt Jones

2016 First

2017 First

Clive Walford

My team's really competitive and those firsts should be pretty low. 16 team ppr league

Carolina Big TD's gave up Johnson, Andre IND WR; Year 2016 Round 2 Draft Pick from Carolina Big TD's

Johnson & Johnson gave up Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB

Carolina Big TD's gave up Cook, Jared STL TE; Year 2016 Round 2 Draft Pick from Carolina Big TD's

Red Zone gave up Olsen, Greg CAR TE

12 team ppr full dynasty 25 man rosters.

Team A traded LeSean McCoy

Team B traded Martavis Bryant and a 4th round rookie pick

Last edited by a moderator:
Not involved, standard PPR with QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FLX

Team A Got:

Nelson Agholor

2015 3rd

Team B Got:

Dion Lewis

Eddie Royal
Oh wow. Agholor
uh yeah. Royal is worthless in dynasty and Lewis doesn't have much value.

Agholor was a 1st round pick in rookie drafts, he holds solid value, at least he should.
Yeah, I saw that deal today and decided to offer a similar one in a league where I own Lewis. Managed to get Agholor as well. Would never have thought to offer it otherwise.

kittenmittens said:

I really like the move for the new McCoy owner. I like Bryant and think he has a shot to be worth more than McCoy in the next year or two. But the WR field is too loaded to justify moving a top 5-7 dynasty back for a WR3.

Got:

Jeremy Hill

Heath Miller

2016 5th

2017 5th

Gave:

Matt Jones

2016 First

2017 First

Clive Walford

My team's really competitive and those firsts should be pretty low. 16 team ppr league
I'd take the Matt Jones side. I think he'll be a star for the skins and that they're going to let Morris go. Also, those 1sts, even late, are an upgrade from the 5ths and Heath.

kittenmittens said:

Solid buy low on Shady. Bryant is easily replaceable... a top-15 RB is not, even if he's lost a lot of luster lately.

Not involved, standard PPR with QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FLX

Team A Got:

Nelson Agholor

2015 3rd

Team B Got:

Dion Lewis

Eddie Royal
Depends on where the teams are here. If I'm a RB away from contention, I'll take Lewis. Otherwise Aglohor all the way.

kittenmittens said:

Shady for me pretty easily.

Carolina Big TD's gave up Cook, Jared STL TE; Year 2016 Round 2 Draft Pick from Carolina Big TD's

Red Zone gave up Olsen, Greg CAR TE
Olsen if the pick is a later 2nd

Gave: Danny Woodhead

Got: 2016 1st rounder. I'm thinking top 5.
This is silly. I wouldn't even feel good about that even if I was the one getting the pick.
Exactly.

I can't even get a 3rd in my superflex league for him

Got:

Jeremy Hill

Heath Miller

2016 5th

2017 5th

Gave:

Matt Jones

2016 First

2017 First

Clive Walford

I would pay that for Hill most leagues

12 team PPR start 1/2/3/1/flex

Gave Davante Adams

Got Dion Lewis

I suspect most will hate it, but I'm pretty happy. Obviously we'll know in a week or two whether I made a mistake, because Lewis' value is probably about to either spike or fall through the floor.

Gave Davante Adams

Got Dion Lewis

I suspect most will hate it, but I'm pretty happy. Obviously we'll know in a week or two whether I made a mistake, because Lewis' value is probably about to either spike or fall through the floor.
Long term, gimme the guy who has the best qb in the league.

Short term lewis could be a difference maker if your squad was rb deficient, hard to tell what his long term value will be with hoodie calling the shots

Team A Gave: Todd Gurley, Benny Cunningham

Team B Gave: Latavius Murray, Josh Gordon, Tyler Lockett, Allen Hurns, 2016 1st rounder(top 5)

Gave Davante Adams

Got Dion Lewis

Yeah I don't have the guts to make that move

Standard 12 Tm PPR

Gave: Foster, Forsett

Got: G. Tate, 2nd (likely top 3)

Decided to pin my hopes on the young guys--and cash out on these two while I could. Move makes other guy the favorite, suring up only weakness.

Current RBs: Ameer, Gordon, Gio

Standard 12 Tm PPR

Decided to pin my hopes on the young guys--and cash out on these two while I could. Move makes other guy the favorite, suring up only weakness.

Nice job getting some value out of Foster/Forsett while you can.

Gave Davante Adams

Got Dion Lewis

Gutsy for sure.

I would take Adams but I pretty much avoid Pats RB's as a rule...ones that fumble I trust less

Team A Gave: Todd Gurley, Benny Cunningham

Team B Gave: Latavius Murray, Josh Gordon, Tyler Lockett, Allen Hurns, 2016 1st rounder(top 5)
Gurley

Standard 12 Tm PPR

I guess as long as you've given up on the next 2 years this is an ok trade, maybe?

Foster is going to be a top 10 RB for at least the next 2 years, and I don't think Golden will be a top 10 WR ever.

Standard 12 Tm PPR

I guess as long as you've given up on the next 2 years this is an ok trade, maybe?

Foster is going to be a top 10 RB for at least the next 2 years, and I don't think Golden will be a top 10 WR ever.
Certainly a reasonable stance. I am not making that bet on Foster, however. And I don't feel like I need Tate to be top 10 for it to work out in my favor. Though I agree that he won't be, save another major Calvin injury.

It's worth pointing out that Foster's deal is no longer guaranteed, save the signing bonus, and the owner has publicly expressed concern over his soft tissue injuries piling up. Is he worth a 9M+ cap hit on a non-contender? They decided Andre wasn't last year.

Gave Davante Adams

Got Dion Lewis

Below market value, at the very least. I don't personally like it, but Dion has looked good. If it holds, just be sure to sell him in the off-season, before Bill unveils his RB-less system. Or starts the next Dion Lewis over him to screw with us.

Standard 12 Tm PPR

Certainly a reasonable stance. I am not making that bet on Foster, however. And I don't feel like I need Tate to be top 10 for it to work out in my favor. Though I agree that he won't be, save another major Calvin injury.

It's worth pointing out that Foster's deal is no longer guaranteed, save the signing bonus, and the owner has publicly expressed concern over his soft tissue injuries piling up. Is he worth a 9M+ cap hit on a non-contender? They decided Andre wasn't last year.
Put me in the camp that thinks this is a terrible deal. Not only did you sell both of them at their absolute lowest points, but you failed to get anything compelling for either one. Tate is JAG while Calvin's on the field, and both of those RBs are worth at least a round 2 pick on their own.

And they're both likely to be far more valuable than that if/when they get rolling. This screams desperation to me.

Standard 12 Tm PPR

Certainly a reasonable stance. I am not making that bet on Foster, however. And I don't feel like I need Tate to be top 10 for it to work out in my favor. Though I agree that he won't be, save another major Calvin injury.It's worth pointing out that Foster's deal is no longer guaranteed, save the signing bonus, and the owner has publicly expressed concern over his soft tissue injuries piling up. Is he worth a 9M+ cap hit on a non-contender? They decided Andre wasn't last year.
Put me in the camp that thinks this is a terrible deal. Not only did you sell both of them at their absolute lowest points, but you failed to get anything compelling for either one. Tate is JAG while Calvin's on the field, and both of those RBs are worth at least a round 2 pick on their own.

And they're both likely to be far more valuable than that if/when they get rolling. This screams desperation to me.
Fair enough. We disagree on Tate's value. He had a 87/1,065 pace in the games Calvin did play. He has 18 targets already this season. In no way, shape, or form does that = JAG in PPR formats. He just turned 27 . He was a 2nd round pick who put up monster per target numbers in SEA. His raw stats are starting to match.

I agree that it was not the best time to deal Foster, likely. Disagree on Forsett. That offense is garbage and he's not getting GL looks. I was a big re-draft buyer of his, and am both kicking myself and confident that I will continue to throughout the season.

Users who are viewing this thread