What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seattle at St. Louis (1 Viewer)

Going to be an interesting game. SEA just seems to be clicking coming out of the preseason, and are the better all around team, but the Rams have a solid D and play their interdivision rival well.

Will be interesting to see SEA taking the veil off of their offense and how they use Graham and Lockett. I expect Lynch to be held from running wild, but still have a fantastic game as he grinds the run D down over the course of the game.

On the Rams' side, we'll see if Cunningham can get any traction, and how the Rams' passing game shapes up with their relatively thin cupboard.

SEA wins on the road, but it could potentially be closer than I might think just by gauging the game on paper.

That was pass interference in the end zone on Sherman, right in front of the ref. No idea how that wasn't called.

That was pass interference in the end zone on Sherman, right in front of the ref. No idea how that wasn't called.
Sherman ran through him and didn't even look back, no brainer PI, luckily it didn't cost them. Austin blew by him (and Sherman isn't slow), unfortunately it was late/short.Foles already looks like a massive improvement over likes of Clemens, Hill and Davis. Donald with a sack in the first quarter, becoming one of the best DL in the league, not just DT. Cunningham looked great in the scoring drove, hope they use Austin more rushing out of the backfield.

Key to the game is contained rush on Wilson, they almost completely bottled Wilson up in STL two years ago, except for the long score to Tate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hawks doing their typical thing in St. Louis.
I think you mean, St Louis doing their thing to play toe to toe with us. They'll lose in glorious fashion next week to Washington because Fisher can't get this team to play up two weeks in a row.

He posted they were dead at kickoff.

Eh, hawks fans all the same
Packers fans like you and Beef come into the Seahawks threads every week you think they are gonna lose, and do some premature bumping.

That's because the Wisconsinfive just has to do it, they can't help being themselves.
And none of you hawks fans ever go into a Packer thread and troll.

:lmao: :lmao:

And all I did was rip on ITS.....

Keep whining :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread