What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BUMS of the week (1 Viewer)

Raider Nation

Devil's Advocate
Off the top of my head, Calvin, Olsen, Houston's defense and pretty much everyone in the Baltimore/Denver game... Manning, Flacco, Anderson, Forsett.

Did I miss anyone?

Stafford doing his best to look like the 2015 Alex Smith. Only 7/85/0 to WRs but 12/161/2 to his TEs and RBs

Last edited by a moderator:
Stafford doing his best to look like the 2015 Alex Smith. Only 7/85/0 to WRs but 12/161/2 to his TEs and RBs
Their offensive scheme is pee wee league. Joe Lombardi blows and factor in their herminator coach, they did exactly as I would expect. Get lead, instead of pouring it on, play for FGs and then once down, panic and try and come back. They suck but Calvin won't ##### like Jerry Rice would if he only had that few targets and they lost.

Bought the early season hype on allen Robinson, he hits the street this eek..

Calvin was a . Bummer
Whoever (ahem, FBGuys) liked Allen Robinson as a breakout performer didn't watch Allen Robinson drag his ### around the field against the Giants. I own no shares of Robinson. He stunk. It was awful. That's why you subscribe here for the homers and the statistical breakdowns, not for the observations. (Sorry, fellas.)

BUM.

Peyton... I did not listen to all the experts and took him in both of my leagues. He played like Blaine Gabbert today.

Can't believe no one mentioned Jameis...
I think the thread is talking shockers here. Not the garbage players playing like garbage.
Noooo...then the too cool for anything but suicide and depression thread FFA guys will come over and give a Deadspin take if you keep this up. And then I'll get suspended for pointing out the moron-o-thon that ensues. Noooooooooooooooo...

JAMEIS WINSTON = BUM

Olsen did have a nice TD called back.

Cooks came up well short of the hype.
Drafted him at the very end of the 2-3 with jeffrey. Jeffrey disappointed all day until the garbage time. Cooks showed flashes but again he was covered by Peterson all game and he is a shutdown corner. Im not overly excited with where i drafted him but i think he will have some really big games. Bree was looking at him often just could never pull the trigger because peterson was all over him.

CJA has me worried too. Split on carries with Hillman and the offense sputtered. Is it an anomaly or is it a sign of things to come?

Calvin was a . Bummer
 Whoever (ahem, FBGuys) liked Allen Robinson as a breakout performer didn't watch Allen Robinson drag his ### around the field against the Giants. I own no shares of Robinson. He stunk. It was awful. That's why you subscribe here for the homers and the statistical breakdowns, not for the observations. (Sorry, fellas.)
Two things could have played a part in A-Rob's low production.

1. Blake was under a lot of pressure.

Matt Harmon@MattHarmon_BYB 7h7 hours ago

Bortles can't do anything back there. Under duress constantly.

2. He headed to the locker room early in the game but returned.

Evan Tarracciano@Roto_Wizard 8h8 hours ago

::BREAKING:: Allen Robinson is heading into the locker room to get checked out. Not good. #Jaguars

Ryan O'Halloran@ryanohalloran 8h8 hours ago

A-Rob back in game.

================

I wouldn't worry to much about Calvin/Tate. It was an odd game in terms of a big lead early, time of possession, etc. And feeding Ebron late was very odd, but that will be corrected as some as his dropsies kick in.

Allen Robinson
Disagree. It was one game where he tweaked his knee on a 1st quarter 27-yard catch and didn't get on the same page with Bortles after that. I'm letting it pass.

Also, some of his routes looked solid but it was Bortles that didn't get it to the right spot or on time. Robinson also got several red-zone targets. If people are selling low already I will be buying.

Calvin was a . Bummer
Robinson could very well still breakout this season. But after Hunter last year, I chose to stay away from unproven guys on bad teams like Robinson.

my entire team in all my 68 leagues lead by

gore, lamar miller, eli, olsen, andrew johnson, watkins, desean jackson

it's always great to know i month of drafting and excitement for the season can be taken away from you in the first hour of opening sunday

I bought into the Brandin Cooks "he's the only weapon they got" hype. Seems like Brees once again distributes the wealth - Ingram, Khiry, Colton, Coleman, more Ingram, more Khiry, etc.

Lamar Miller was pretty disappointing as well.

Calvin Johnson. But I blame his sucky QB who would be worse than Brian Hoyer without Megatron in his career.

I bought into the Brandin Cooks "he's the only weapon they got" hype. Seems like Brees once again distributes the wealth - Ingram, Khiry, Colton, Coleman, more Ingram, more Khiry, etc.

Calvin Johnson. But I blame his sucky QB who would be worse than Brian Hoyer without Megatron in his career.
I expect Cooks to be a TY, Hilton type. Huge games sprinkled in amongst a bunch of average ones. He'll be much better in home games, as is Brees

On the road against a stout D and matched up against one of the games top corners...he will be fine

nb009 said:

Calvin was a . Bummer
Robinson could very well still breakout this season. But after Hunter last year, I chose to stay away from unproven guys on bad teams like Robinson.
So you missed out on OBJ, Evans and Benjamin last year?

Users who are viewing this thread