What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dez Bryant BROKEN FOOT (1 Viewer)

@DMN_George: Jerry Jones said Dez Bryant needs a screw in his foot. Says he'll miss 3-6 weeks probably.

Huge bump Terrance Williams
That guy is just so mediocre though. Was not impressed with him tonight.

Dallas doesn't have much at WR beyond Dez. This was a huge loss for them.

I think you will see the team lean on the running game more. Maybe look to get Escobar more involved.

I think you will see the team lean on the running game more. Maybe look to get Escobar more involved.
Williams dropped a couple keys balls in that game that surprised me. All I heard about before the season started was how he had the best camp out of anyone.

Even if he comes back week 7, I can see this hobbling him all season. He's pretty much done. Sorry fellas. Hope you have some depth.

Williams dropped a couple keys balls in that game that surprised me. All I heard about before the season started was how he had the best camp out of anyone.
He is just pedestrian in general. Not a great athlete by NFL standards.

Dallas is in a bad spot. I don't really know what they can do. Maybe beg Reggie Wayne to unretire. Kick the tires on Santonio Holmes...

WRs are precious in the NFL and it would be hard to fill the need with a trade.

Man I got clowned for trading dez for julio preseason straight up. Hopefully julio holds up

Last edited by a moderator:
What would Jerry give the Vikings for Patterson? Any good o-linemen to spare?

Dr. Robert Anderson, leading foot surgeon to NFL players, quotes 6-8 week recovery after 5th metatarsal fixation. Can be longer.

Ok, so as usual in the shark pool we try and figure out a timetable for return for before any actual medical diagnoses or procedures are done.

WHat are out facts? Broken bone in foot, and needs surgery (if indeed these are even facts, considering this was announced shortly after the game).

Well, for me, even the most minor of break in the foot that would require surgery is going to be a minimum 6-8 weeks.

Comparing it to Julio's isn't going to be the best thing to do because Julio had a prior break and already had pins in his foot which complicated things, leading to a longer recovery period.

I am considering going after Dez in a dynasty league from a team who lost basically everything they had at WR with Nelson and now Dez, and hope Dez is back for the stretch run (and future obviously), but "foot surgery on broken foot" does not give me a warm fuzzy feeling about those chances.

Users who are viewing this thread