What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Entry fee ranges? (1 Viewer)

pfalvey

Footballguy
I've been playing ffb for 2 decades now and am just now looking into daily fantasy sports. Can anyone give me an idea of the ranges of entry fees are.

I'd also be interested in any recommendations for how much money to initially deposit to provide a "good start".

Thanks in advance

Whatever youre comfortable loosing. For me personally I wouldnt want to start with less than $50. If youre playing the recommended 20% that gives you $10 to play around with your first week. Just remember to play mostly 50/50s. Ive had to rebuy a few times myself due to piss poor bankroll management.

I've been playing ffb for 2 decades now and am just now looking into daily fantasy sports. Can anyone give me an idea of the ranges of entry fees are.

I'd also be interested in any recommendations for how much money to initially deposit to provide a "good start".

Thanks in advance
Next week there will be quite a few $0.25 contests, which I believe are the lowest stakes. On the other end of the spectrum, there will be a $26,500 14-man contest on FanDuel.

Deposit however much you're comfortable losing, and only put a reasonable sized portion(maybe like 10-15% of it) in action on any one LU in a given week.

If you are depositing $200 just to max out the bonus potential, you might want to look at whether you are going to enter a lot of contests or not. You need to enter dozens of contents each week to get multiple dollars of the bonus.

Unless something changes, I'm only going to realize a small amount of the bonus. I got my feet wet week 1 with just 2 GPPs and 3 cash games and I haven't even made my first $1 on the bonus. lol

Don't think of the deposit bonus as playable money. Consider it a rake reduction as you get your feet wet.

Some sites do have rules regarding the amount of time you have to clear your bonus. Read the fine print to figure out that time frame and calculate it with your expected weekly play. Use that as the starting point for your initial deposit.

Users who are viewing this thread