What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Leagues - Week 1 (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
MBSL1 - Old Mil gets the immunity with 180 pts. Nugget is booted with 109 and change. Nugget's team wasn't bad, everyone just had so-so weeks and Watkins/Mason took donuts.

MBSL 2 - Helltuupee 2 gets immunity with 189 pts. Norseman 2 is our first boot with 109, 2 pts behind Stinkin Ref. Crappy QB and TE play was his downfall.

SSL 1 - Fullback Fro is immune wk 2 with 190 pts. FFNinja will be packing for the bottom league with 102 pts. We have or first Bell suspension casualty.

SSL 2 - 169 is good enough for immunity for Nittany Lion. Kardplayer says goodbye with 96 pts, a little over 1 pt behind Pimpin Ain't Easy. 6 of 6 WRs scored for Kardplayer, but only one in double digits. The Colts and Texans maxing out at 2 pts didn't help either.

SSL 3 - Soulfly grabs the immunity with 182 pts. Sinrman 107.45 is just enough to survive and send Raylove home with 107.15 pts. 2.1 pts at TE did him in.

SSL 4 - 170 pts is good enough for Old Mil 2 to take the immunity. Khy packs his bags with 105 pts. We have our first Tebow victim, although Bell and 5 WRs (one being White) were probably a bigger factor.

PDSL 1 - A rather low 162 pts was good enough for immunity for Fresh Prince. 90 pts for Soulfly was not the opener he wanted. Our 3rd Bell owner goes home. Soul had 8 WRs, but with Benjamin, DGB, and Parker missing wk 1, only one of them scored over 10 pts. Ollsen's pathetic showing was the nail in the coffin.

PDSL 2 - Sweet Love is immune next week with 178 pts. ryheapsis out with 106 pts. OBJ and Cooks disappoint, none of his WRs post a double digit score.

Last edited by a moderator:
WSL 1, WSL 2, WSL 3, and PDSL 3 need to be loaded into MFL. I'd appreciate some help. I can set up the leagues later tonite, headed to court today.

I'll load WSL 1 when you get it set up....
Not sure who loaded it, but WSL1 is already in MFL (league #37214).

And, looking through the scores from that league ... wait, what's that sound? My God, that's Mr. Irrelevant's music!

Yours truly rides a massive Monday night from Julio and Hyde to immunity with 171.95 In less happy news, Captain Hook's total of 87.95 brings up the rear by a full 16 points - becoming our fourth L. Bell casualty as his "starting" RB corps of Branden Oliver and Denard Robinson combine for 9.60.

BassNBrew said:
MBSL1 - Old Mil gets the immunity with 180 pts. Nugget is booted with 109 and change. Nugget's team wasn't bad, everyone just had so-so weeks and Watkins/Mason took donuts.

MBSL 2 - Helltuupee 2 gets immunity with 189 pts. Norseman 2 is our first boot with 109, 2 pts behind Stinkin Ref. Crappy QB and TE play was his downfall.

SSL 1 - Fullback Fro is immune wk 2 with 190 pts. FFNinja will be packing for the bottom league with 102 pts. We have or first Bell suspension casualty.

SSL 2 - 169 is good enough for immunity for Nittany Lion. Kardplayer says goodbye with 96 pts, a little over 1 pt behind Pimpin Ain't Easy. 6 of 6 WRs scored for Kardplayer, but only one in double digits. The Colts and Texans maxing out at 2 pts didn't help either.

SSL 3 - Soulfly grabs the immunity with 182 pts. Sinrman 107.45 is just enough to survive and send Raylove home with 107.15 pts. 2.1 pts at TE did him in.

SSL 4 - 170 pts is good enough for Old Mil 2 to take the immunity. Khy packs his bags with 105 pts. We have our first Tebow victim, although Bell and 5 WRs (one being White) were probably a bigger factor.

PDSL 1 - A rather low 162 pts was good enough for immunity for Fresh Prince. 90 pts for Soulfly was not the opener he wanted. Our 3rd Bell owner goes home. Soul had 8 WRs, but with Benjamin, DGB, and Parker missing wk 1, only one of them scored over 10 pts. Ollsen's pathetic showing was the nail in the coffin.

PDSL 2 - Sweet Love is immune next week with 178 pts. ryheapsis out with 106 pts. OBJ and Cooks disappoint, none of his WRs post a double digit score.
NO idea how I survived this... I have no kicker at all. QBs pretty much are average, at best. Montee Ball is a FA. Victor Cruz won't be ready for awhile. And I have no backup TE for awhile. I will be amazed if I make it past week 2.

Users who are viewing this thread