What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Budget? (1 Viewer)

Ebaker5

Footballguy
Being new to DFS I often find myself trying to "max" my budget. After playing with my lineups, I have found one that I am very fond of. However, I am coming in about $600 under budget. Between all the positions, the better guys I can upgrade to are out of the budget range and the players left in between I am not fond of. Do yall often come in under budget and are content with the squad you have put together.

I find that I typically max out my budget, or come to within a couple hundred $ of doing so on my cash games.

GPP games, I'm all over the board. It's not often that I'm 1k short, but I'm often 500-800 short as I search for high ceiling players.

This week I have a tentative GPP lineup that's $800 short on Draftkings. I just couldn't find any high ceiling upgrades that I liked better than the guys I have in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went back in and made some adjustments and got my budget left down to $100. Downgraded my Defense which added $500 to the already $600 (Miami to New Orleans). Was able to bump my RBs from Miller/Ivory to Hyde/Forsett. Appreciate the input guys!

Users who are viewing this thread