What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel $300 Monster (1 Viewer)

BizzyDizzy

Footballguy
I am very new to this stuff. Read the cracking Fanduel book and became dangerous enough in week one to win a ticket for this week's Monster on and did not look at last week's contest to see where I need to be to be competitive.

Do I treat this like a small GPP or am I looking at it wrong? I am thinking 160 points should get me into the money. Thoughts?

Is there a way I can view past contests that I was not a part of?

Thanks for your help!!

That's about right...but don't shoot to cash, shoot to win!

180 points should be your goal...pick a QB-WR stack you like, bonus points if it's underowned, and fill out the roster with high-upside players, hoping they'll come through for you.

Best of luck!

100% agree with John. Now if I was paying $300, I may be a little more cautious, however you won a ticket, take advantage of that sucker! I definitely would look at some ownership numbers and take a stack that's low owned and build around it. Remember, if you go with a VERY low owned QB/WR combo, you don't HAVE to make the rest of your LU low owned, not in the Monster where there are less than 3000 entries. To win a contest with 200,000+ you definitely need to nail more than a few low owned guys (most of the time).

Users who are viewing this thread