What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3 waiver wire pickups (2 Viewers)

Hankerson from Atlanta. He's now their second wide receiver. I'm in.

eta* So much for that. He's on the bench of the guy I'm going against this week. Lucky me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Snead was rotating with Coleman 3 wide sets. They botch had 6 targets,and Snead got the TD. I expected Coleman to do more Today,Snead has as much upside as Coleman at this point.If 1 of them takes over the wr 3 spot full time,they will produce and could pass Colston by the end of year as the Saints WR 2. As everyone knows,Colston is old and gets hurt often.

travis benjamin.
I like how last week some experts on XM radio said to forget about Benjamin last week...it won't happen again. Don't pick him up. Tonight they are saying the same thing again. I say if you have room at the end of your bench pick him up.

I want to throw up saying this, but Ginn. 16 targets through 2 games, 95 yards and a TD. Should have had a TD last week, but dropped it. Travis Benjamin is making plays, but they are all on bombs and very low targets. He could very easily post not catch a single ball for the next 3 weeks.

Ty Montgomery... looks great out there and built major trust tonight
You see him breaking into the starting lineup?
I would guess he passes davante within a month. Adams, and I'm an owner who overinvested and reached on him, is the definition of solid not spectacular. Montgomery has burst and seems like he can create separation more readily.

He's the closest thing to a playmaker after Cobb.

Marvin Jones? Guy in my league dropped him prior to today.
He's on my radar but are we going to be chasing points from this week?
Probably. Problem with Cincy is they now have too many weapons and a decent D that will prevent opposing teams from forcing them into the air. May hurt A.J. Greens value as well. They also have a tough schedule going forward. I'm thinking Dalton may actually be worth a look...except for that sched.

Another vote for Rishard Matthews. Catches everything, gets targets, Tannehill playing well. Keep an eye on Parker though.

starks (duh but he's more than likely on a roster already)

matt jones (again probably owned)

crabtree

benjamin (i guess at this point he is a stash to see where he levels off at)

there doesn't seem to be a homerun add for leagues that starks and jones are not rostered... FAAB may get a break this week

Ty Montgomery... looks great out there and built major trust tonight
You see him breaking into the starting lineup?
I would guess he passes davante within a month. Adams, and I'm an owner who overinvested and reached on him, is the definition of solid not spectacular. Montgomery has burst and seems like he can create separation more readily.

He's the closest thing to a playmaker after Cobb.
I like Montgomery but I don't see him passing Adams unless there is something to Adam's ankle injury. I can see Ty taking the 3rd spot from Jones though and put up solid numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread