What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Are cut lines just really low this week? (1 Viewer)

(HULK)

(Smash)
Seems like the community at large missed. Headed into Monday night, the score to cash seems way lower than normal.

Seems like the community at large missed. Headed into Monday night, the score to cash seems way lower than normal.
With so many 'experts' touting Bradford, Brees, Hyde, Lynch, St. Louis, Baltimore, Miami, etc.. It's not a surprise.

Yeah, its looking like the cutlines in alot of 50/50s are going to be closer to 100 than 120. I cant remember a weekend when so many of the top plays just crapped the bed so severely.

Related question... What % do you typically drop down in places if you have nobody going Monday night?

Related question... What % do you typically drop down in places if you have nobody going Monday night?
Depends how commonly owned the Monday night players are. Last week I went down a good 10-15 spots at least because there were lots of highly owned players. This week, there isn't nearly as much ownership in the Monday night game from what I'm seeing.

Depends how commonly owned the Monday night players are. Last week I went down a good 10-15 spots at least because there were lots of highly owned players. This week, there isn't nearly as much ownership in the Monday night game from what I'm seeing.
How big was the field when you dropped down 15 spots?

Users who are viewing this thread