What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel 2015 - Week 3 (1 Viewer)

Scoresman

Footballguy
Date Time Favorite Line Underdog Total9/24 8:25 ET At NY Giants -4 Washington 44.5 9/27 1:00 ET At St. Louis 0 Pittsburgh 47 9/27 1:00 ET At Minnesota -2 San Diego 45.59/27 1:00 ET At Houston -6.5 Tampa Bay 40.59/27 1:00 ET Philadelphia -2.5 At NY Jets 47.59/27 1:00 ET At Carolina -3 New Orleans 459/27 1:00 ET At New England -13.5 Jacksonville 47.59/27 1:00 ET At Baltimore -3 Cincinnati 44.59/27 1:00 ET At Cleveland -4 Oakland 429/27 1:00 ET Indianapolis -4.5 At Tennessee 47.59/27 1:00 ET Atlanta -1.5 At Dallas 44.59/27 4:05 ET At Arizona -6.5 San Francisco 449/27 4:25 ET At Seattle -14 Chicago Off9/27 4:25 ET At Miami -3 Buffalo 43.59/27 8:30 ET Denver -2.5 At Detroit 45.59/28 8:30 ET At Green Bay -6.5 Kansas City 48It's still early, but we're starting to get more data to look at to use when making picks. Some weird things going on. According to PFF, Peyton Manning is the second worst when looking at QB grades. Adrian Peterson is the worst graded RB. Carlos Hyde, Giovani Bernard, and Latavius Murray are the top 3 graded RBs. Buffalo is the second to last ranked Defense. Whaaaaat?

Some low game totals this week. Gronk is still relatively cheap on FD and a must roster, IMO. QB is most likely going to come down to Rodgers or Brady for me.

Not to make this a gambling thread, but those lines reak. PHI favored at NYJ, and the O/U is 47.5? Pittsburgh even money at STL?

The QBs Im looking at this week are Brady, Luck, Rodgers, and Palmer. After last week Ill happily pay the premium and find some saving with RBs like Woodhead and Lewis. Stevie Johnson is still too cheap at $5900 on Fanduel too, and his floor looks like a 4 for 50 each week, which Im happy with at that price.

At RB Im going to be going heavy on A.P. He got the carries last week, but hasnt scored a touchdown in far too long. Its coming, and he seems like a very safe 2x play this week even at $8900

Not to make this a gambling thread, but those lines reak. PHI favored at NYJ, and the O/U is 47.5? Pittsburgh even money at STL?

The QBs Im looking at this week are Brady, Luck, Rodgers, and Palmer. After last week Ill happily pay the premium and find some saving with RBs like Woodhead and Lewis. Stevie Johnson is still too cheap at $5900 on Fanduel too, and his floor looks like a 4 for 50 each week, which Im happy with at that price.

At RB Im going to be going heavy on A.P. He got the carries last week, but hasnt scored a touchdown in far too long. Its coming, and he seems like a very safe 2x play this week even at $8900
RE: AP, not only that but he's going up against the worst run D of the first 2 weeks.

My early lineups are probably going to be constructed around Brady, Gronk, and ADP.

Also, Seattle Defense playing at home in a must-win game against the Jimmy Clausen-led Bears? Even at 5300, yes please.

Stevie is a better play on Dk at around 4300 and PPR. I am not sure about Steve on FD as we haven't really seen his floor. 4 for 50 is only 7 pts on FD. Thought having briefly looked at the FD WR prices, there doesn't appear to be many good value plays.

Matthews may be covered by Revis and Terrance Williams may not be safe for cash.

If people are going to use Antonio Brown, will they also use Bell? That may not be good in cash because you are capping your upside by using two PIT players.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be interesting to see how high Bell's ownership will be, considering how well DWill has played. I'm avoiding until I see how they split time.

Just looking really quick on Fanduel this is a possible 50/50 lineup

Roethlisberger, B 8500
Bell, L 8800
Woodhead, D 6400
Brown, A 9300
Brown, J 6000
Johnson, S 5900
Reed, J 5300
Crosby 5000
ARI 4700

It provides whats likely the best defense play, the kicker in the game with the highest O/U, all of the Steelers production in a game with a high O/U, and some fill in pieces that should have solid, if entirely unspectacular numbers. Still not sure if Id be willing to actually roster it, but something to think about

Just looking really quick on Fanduel this is a possible 50/50 lineup

Roethlisberger, B 8500

Bell, L 8800

Woodhead, D 6400

Brown, A 9300

Brown, J 6000

Johnson, S 5900

Reed, J 5300

Crosby 5000

ARI 4700

It provides whats likely the best defense play, the kicker in the game with the highest O/U, all of the Steelers production in a game with a high O/U, and some fill in pieces that should have solid, if entirely unspectacular numbers. Still not sure if Id be willing to actually roster it, but something to think about
That's a ####-ton of Steelers in a cash game.

It is, but Vegas has the Steelers scoring 3-4 TDs this week. Think of it like a baseball stack. I dont know if Ill pull the trigger, but its worth thinking about

Lots of questions at RB this week, seems like you have to go low-high.

Bell - 1st game back, sure he will be involved but I doubt they ride him hard

Forte - Seahwaks will sell out to stop the run and dare clausen to do anything

Charles - Playing a GB defense which looks more stout than people thought?

Foster - Likely back, but wont be run hard

Ingram - Splitting too many carries and with Brees possibly out, the Saints become more one dimensional

Murray - Playing in an anemic offense and splitting touches

Hyde - Coming off an ugly performance and has a small head nick, his knee took a big shot against Pitt as well, and going against Ariz

Lacy - Likely hampered, how many carries will he split with Starks if he can go

Hill - In the doghouse a bit after 2 fumbles and Bernard ran really good when he was benched

Forsett - Gets touches, but is workmanlike and Taliaferro often poaches the TDs

A. Morris - Splitting a lot of carries with Matt Jones who looks great

Lamar Miller - Ankle is a concern, the coaching staff has vacated the run 2 weeks now, and they play a stout (maybe) Bills defense

McCoy - Going to play an ultra-motivated Dolphins defense in Miami

Tre Mason - How much time does Gurley get involved this week

CJ Anderson - Has looked poor, overweight, and Hillman looks to be taking touches away too rapidly

Just really thin there imo this week, lots of ? marks. I think it will be difficult to find two back in that 6-7.5K range that provide lots of touches and less question marks.

High end that I maybe like: Peterson, Lynch

Mid-tier: Ivory (possibly but looking a bit dinged tonight), Crowell (average talent dont really love but ok), L. Murray (Cleveland run defense is poor), Dion Lewis (Pats RB, whoever knows)

Lower-tier - Woodhead, Sproles (dont like but at 5.6K gives flexibility), ??????

I really feel the RB decision this week will be decisive.

A number of QBs who are good plays (Roth, Palmer, Wilson, others). I will likely go low cost at QB (Foles or one the replacements this week, the low QB strategy I have found makes me $ but I play upwards of 200 contests and exclusively 50/50s per week).

WR I think is loaded with potential (Julio and Brown, Edelman, Hopkins, Landry, really so many good plays there...Fitz, S. Johnson for some cap relief possibly).

Defense I like Arizona, Seattle obviously, maybe Cleveland, maybe Carolina if Brees is out.

TE is tough, may make the easy play of Reed on Thursday but not sure.

Again, RB is the crux for me. I even toyed with the idea of starting Redskins backfield - A. Morris and Jones, but likely will not have the stones to do it. I hate, and never pay over 8K for either RB, but the # of questions surrounding many of the RBs this week is causing me some pause.

I have toyed also with:

Foles

A. Peterson

Sproles

Julio

Antonio

Johnson

Reed

Fins Kicker

Arizona

I want a bit more stability at RB as I dont trust anything involving that silly philly offense. Well, many hours to go, many numbers to run.

Yea, RB looks tough. No obvious high $$$ to pin your money to from what I can tell. I sort of like Martin and Gordon from a value standpoint. Does anyone know if Melvin has been getting the red zone carries for SD? I feel like he might be about due for a breakout scoring week. He has been pretty good running the ball all year, but just hasn't found the big play or the end zone quite yet.

Interesting that they didn't bump Tyler Eifert's price at all, even after his second straight strong week. I would say he's an obvious buy, but with the big price drop on Graham I might hope for a bounce-back there.

Im a like San Diego guy so Ive watched their first two games. My sense from the current staffs tendencies, and this isnt backed up by data, but in the red zone, from the 1-5 they would give it to Gordon and from the 5-20 its Woodhead. They love Woodhead down there though.

It is, but Vegas has the Steelers scoring 3-4 TDs this week. Think of it like a baseball stack. I dont know if Ill pull the trigger, but its worth thinking about
Not saying that Pittsburgh won't roll but Vegas was awfully wrong on both New Orleans and Philly/Dallas last week.

I'll be heavy on Dalton/Green/Eifert this week.

David Carr carved up the Ravens secondary and the Bengals have been tough for the Ravens to handle at home lately.

Lots of questions at RB this week, seems like you have to go low-high.

Bell - 1st game back, sure he will be involved but I doubt they ride him hard

Forte - Seahwaks will sell out to stop the run and dare clausen to do anything

Charles - Playing a GB defense which looks more stout than people thought?

Foster - Likely back, but wont be run hard

Ingram - Splitting too many carries and with Brees possibly out, the Saints become more one dimensional

Murray - Playing in an anemic offense and splitting touches

Hyde - Coming off an ugly performance and has a small head nick, his knee took a big shot against Pitt as well, and going against Ariz

Lacy - Likely hampered, how many carries will he split with Starks if he can go

Hill - In the doghouse a bit after 2 fumbles and Bernard ran really good when he was benched

Forsett - Gets touches, but is workmanlike and Taliaferro often poaches the TDs

A. Morris - Splitting a lot of carries with Matt Jones who looks great

Lamar Miller - Ankle is a concern, the coaching staff has vacated the run 2 weeks now, and they play a stout (maybe) Bills defense

McCoy - Going to play an ultra-motivated Dolphins defense in Miami

Tre Mason - How much time does Gurley get involved this week

CJ Anderson - Has looked poor, overweight, and Hillman looks to be taking touches away too rapidly

Just really thin there imo this week, lots of ? marks. I think it will be difficult to find two back in that 6-7.5K range that provide lots of touches and less question marks.

High end that I maybe like: Peterson, Lynch

Mid-tier: Ivory (possibly but looking a bit dinged tonight), Crowell (average talent dont really love but ok), L. Murray (Cleveland run defense is poor), Dion Lewis (Pats RB, whoever knows)

Lower-tier - Woodhead, Sproles (dont like but at 5.6K gives flexibility), ??????

I really feel the RB decision this week will be decisive.

A number of QBs who are good plays (Roth, Palmer, Wilson, others). I will likely go low cost at QB (Foles or one the replacements this week, the low QB strategy I have found makes me $ but I play upwards of 200 contests and exclusively 50/50s per week).

WR I think is loaded with potential (Julio and Brown, Edelman, Hopkins, Landry, really so many good plays there...Fitz, S. Johnson for some cap relief possibly).

Defense I like Arizona, Seattle obviously, maybe Cleveland, maybe Carolina if Brees is out.

TE is tough, may make the easy play of Reed on Thursday but not sure.

Again, RB is the crux for me. I even toyed with the idea of starting Redskins backfield - A. Morris and Jones, but likely will not have the stones to do it. I hate, and never pay over 8K for either RB, but the # of questions surrounding many of the RBs this week is causing me some pause.

I have toyed also with:

Foles

A. Peterson

Sproles

Julio

Antonio

Johnson

Reed

Fins Kicker

Arizona

I want a bit more stability at RB as I dont trust anything involving that silly philly offense. Well, many hours to go, many numbers to run.
great post

Winston is interesting on FD at $6500. He has hit 2x each of his past two games and Mike Evans figures to finally be healthy. Winston could also be improving.

I think Bradford playing those Jets secondary is just not a good matchup. Look at Luck having a hard time getting much going.

I wouldn't load up on Steelers this week in cash games. With Pouncey out, A. Donald might be able to slow the Steelers down all by himself. I'm certain the Rams will blitz the A gaps and I'm concerned that C. Wallace won't be able to handle it.He's had some trouble with stunts in the past.

I wouldn't load up on Steelers this week in cash games. With Pouncey out, A. Donald might be able to slow the Steelers down all by himself. I'm certain the Rams will blitz the A gaps and I'm concerned that C. Wallace won't be able to handle it.He's had some trouble with stunts in the past.
The time to load up on the Steelers is next Thursday.

I don't even know where to go for RB. Never had this problem last year. I might not have been able to afford everyone I wanted, but I knew exactly who I would have rostered at RB if money was no object. Right now I'm not sure who I would roster if every RB had the same salary.

early looks...

Cam Newton @ 7900

Woodhead @ 6400

Abdullah @ 6000

Brandon Marshall @ 7400

G Olsen @ 5900

Is there a way to search for a player on FanDuel for the previous week to confirm how many points they scored without clicking through each entry until you find your guy.

I'll be heavy on Dalton/Green/Eifert this week.

David Carr carved up the Ravens secondary and the Bengals have been tough for the Ravens to handle at home lately.
I would be careful with this. For the most part Dalton does not fare well against teams that have seen him a lot.

First crack:

QB Tom Brady 8700
RB James Starks 6500
RB Bilal Powell 5200
WR Julian Edelman 7700
WR Larry Fitzgerald 6700
WR Michael Crabtree 6000
TE Rob Gronkowski 8400
K Stephen Gostkowski 5000
D Seattle Seahawks 5300

It depends on the health of Lacy. First glance looks like a GPP, but may throw in cash as well. Brady seems to be the safest QB play right now, Edelman is getting the catches and Gronk is getting the TDs. I don't think this team lets up at all this year because of the deflategate and subsequent backlash of cheating.

Not saying that Pittsburgh won't roll but Vegas was awfully wrong on both New Orleans and Philly/Dallas last week.
Vegas has been bad both weeks on a number of lines, but they will always be the most reliable predictor. Just speaks to how unexpected/crazy alot of whats gone on so far this year has been

I don't even know where to go for RB. Never had this problem last year. I might not have been able to afford everyone I wanted, but I knew exactly who I would have rostered at RB if money was no object. Right now I'm not sure who I would roster if every RB had the same salary.
Totally agree. I have always found sucess by rostering the tier-2 RBs. As long as I anticipate him getting over 18 touches I feel comfortable largely irrespective of matchup. This week though is brutal at the position. no one is jumping off the paper. Lynch seems like a fair play but he looks a bit off lately. ADP could do work but not fully sold. And then if you spend so much there, who do you pair him with? The really low-priced options are all risky too. If Lacy is out, I expect over 75% ownership of Starks, but that is far from clear yet. Woodhead is ok, Dion Lewis doesn't feel right...like someone said above, this FEELS like a Blount game to me for some reason....I dont know. Sproles is a complete flyer with that offense now. As a Dolphin fan, I wouldn't touch any RBs in that game. I like Alfred morris a lot this week at that price normally but the rise of Jones has neutralized his value. Tough sledding.

Totally agree. I have always found sucess by rostering the tier-2 RBs. As long as I anticipate him getting over 18 touches I feel comfortable largely irrespective of matchup. This week though is brutal at the position. no one is jumping off the paper. Lynch seems like a fair play but he looks a bit off lately. ADP could do work but not fully sold. And then if you spend so much there, who do you pair him with? The really low-priced options are all risky too. If Lacy is out, I expect over 75% ownership of Starks, but that is far from clear yet. Woodhead is ok, Dion Lewis doesn't feel right...like someone said above, this FEELS like a Blount game to me for some reason....I dont know. Sproles is a complete flyer with that offense now. As a Dolphin fan, I wouldn't touch any RBs in that game. I like Alfred morris a lot this week at that price normally but the rise of Jones has neutralized his value. Tough sledding.
NE is feeling like a Blount game, but we all know what trying to predict NE RB's is like.

All in all, it appears this week is Lynch, maybe Starks and/or punt the position.

Punt prospects are becoming tough to find as well:

Stewart, Freeman, Matt Jones, David Johnson, Blount, Vereen, Woodhead

QB's: Liking Palmer and Roethlisberger (again), maybe low tier Winston and Alex Smith ... maybe Bortles.

WR's: Standard of Antonio Brown, Julio Jones ... Thursday takes out ODB for me. Happy that Fitz is getting some love as well as John Brown, S Johnson is obvious.

TE: Gronk and everyone else. Bennet vs Wagner, Eifert vs Mosley - dunno about those matchups.

Def: Hawks, Pats, Browns - wow, the Browns?

NE is feeling like a Blount game, but we all know what trying to predict NE RB's is like.

All in all, it appears this week is Lynch, maybe Starks and/or punt the position.

QB's: Liking Palmer and Roethlisberger (again), maybe low tier Winston and Alex Smith ... maybe Bortles.

WR's: Standard of Antonio Brown, Julio Jones ... Thursday takes out ODB for me. Happy that Fitz is getting some love as well as John Brown, S Johnson is obvious.

TE: Gronk and everyone else. Bennet vs Wagner, Eifert vs Mosley - dunno about those matchups.

Agree with most of this. Will likely go Lynch and a punt (leaning Freeman, maybe Jones or Johnson, not sure). Also will have Palmer in there, maybe Foles if I feel like i need Gronk but I doubt I will go too heavy on him. Abrown, Julio seem necessary every week now, will pair with Fitz or SJohnson. Tried and true formula so far this year. I wish any of the replacement QBs gave me confidence to just hit vaalue - Clausen, McCown, possibly Orlovsky if Stafford is out....but all those options feel very risky for cash games obviously.

I'm almost tempted to go back to a bedrock principle that helped me win quite a bit in the second half last year -- roster ODB then figure everything else out around him and his salary. That team can't run, can't play defense, and doesn't have another competent WR.

Thing to keep in mind about LEwis is that he's fumbled twice and still has been playing significant time. Bellichick seems to like this guy.

Thing to keep in mind about LEwis is that he's fumbled twice and still has been playing significant time. Bellichick seems to like this guy.
Very true, but NE RBs can be maddening. When they're cheap they represent reasonably high ceilings, when they're not they represent potentially devastatingly low floors.

Weedon's at home and he's a vet playing a not too scary D. If he gets like 13 he'll go 2x value. I'm thinking about this play.
You prefer Weeden over Foles? Both are the same price I think, was debating this earlier. Neither Tbay or Pitt are all that scary. Dallas without Dez scares me as Weeden always tries to get the ball to him. Toss up, not sure.

In 50/50's I have been playing around today and agree with a lot of people who do not love the running backs. Outside of paying up for AP or Lynch I really don't love any of the other high priced guys. With that said I have been kicking around the idea of going semi cheap at RB with Woodhead/Stewart/Abdullah/Vereen types. Here is what I have so far

Palmer 8100 - At home and looking very good

Woodhead 6400 - He seems to have a pretty defined role that should at least get him 10 points, a TD would make him payoff.

Stewart 6500 - At home against the Saints and got 18 touches last week. Yes Cam may steal a TD, but JStew could also get one

ODB 9100- At home in a must win game they should feed the beast

Cobb 8200 - Lacy is iffy and they are at home, looking for another heavy target game for him

Fitz 6700 - Last week will not happen again, but SF was carved up by the Steelers and the Cards are at home

Olsen 5900 - The price is right and in a game where they should score

J Brown 4500 - Dirt cheap at home with a conservative coach

Denver 4600 - I'm not sold here and there are other 4600 and 4500 options that I could use. This D is good though just would rather use them at home. I might have to go with the Browns since they are at home, gulp.

My Value Plays - Week 3

QB - Cam Newton - CAR - At Home (check) Against Saints (check) He's all they have (check) underpriced at $7,900 imo

QB - Nick Foles - STL $6,500 - Rams can usually throw the ball at home (see week 1). They will have some weapons back in the running game which will keep the play action pass in play. I think Nick throws 3 TDs on Sunday against PIT.

RB - I will skip James Starks, he is an obvious value play pending Lacy's status

RB - Danny Woodhead - SD $6,400- He will get touches, he is on a team that will give up points. He is one of the better lower cost options out there when you look for guys that have a high floor.

RB - David Johnson - ARI $6,000 - The guy is a dynamic talent. His touches are on the rise. His salary will be too.

WR - Tavon Austin - STL $5300 - See Foles description. Austin will be the beneficiary of many Foles targets on Sunday

WR - Stevie Johnson - SD $5900 - Still under priced

WR - Rishard Matthews MIA $5700 - Tannehill likes him, Defenses focusing more on Landry early on. Good value, high floor player in PPR

TE - Jared Cook - STL $5,400 - He's seeing a good amount of targets and I love how this game sets up for him. Will likely be playing from behind against a PIT D that doesn't fair well against good TEs. He finds the endzone this week

TE - Gavin Escobar - DAL $4,500 - If you want to punt TE, go here if Witten is out. Escobar will see some targets as well as red zone looks.

DST - None - It's hard for me not to play SEA in everything I have this week. We may be looking at a shutout here.

STEER CLEAR - Week 3

Here are a few picks that I think will be popular plays, but I'd be careful...

QB - Tom Brady NE - vs. JAX - That's right, I said it. Tom Freaking Brady. Look, I just don't see them having to throw it 35+ times again in this game against the Jags. I see alot of Lewis/Blount here.

RB - Le'Veon Bell PIT - vs. STL - I just can't get comfy with this yet. I think they ease him back this week a bit and get DWill a decent share (he's earned it). Just not worth the price... YET

WR - Jordan Matthews PHI vs. NYJ - Matthews had a disastrous game for the first 57 minutes against Dallas. Bailed out his owners in that final drive. This week he gets Reavis. No Thanks.

TE - Tyler Eifert CIN vs. BAL - This is more of a gut feeling. I just don't think Baltimore let's Eifert get rolling this week. Better options out there.

What do you got??

I think I'll be all over Jameis Winston. He's only $6,500 and is going against Houston. They've given up 23 to Alex Smith & 28 to Cam Newton. He seems to be a capable passer and gets a couple of rushing points per week as well. He might be in line for a 20.

Foles seems like a nice value as well, but for some reason, I cant picture him lighting it up in that offense, but maybe I'm wrong about that.

My Value Plays - Week 3

QB - Cam Newton - CAR - At Home (check) Against Saints (check) He's all they have (check) underpriced at $7,900 imo

QB - Nick Foles - STL $6,500 - Rams can usually throw the ball at home (see week 1). They will have some weapons back in the running game which will keep the play action pass in play. I think Nick throws 3 TDs on Sunday against PIT.

RB - I will skip James Starks, he is an obvious value play pending Lacy's status

RB - Danny Woodhead - SD $6,400- He will get touches, he is on a team that will give up points. He is one of the better lower cost options out there when you look for guys that have a high floor.

RB - David Johnson - ARI $6,000 - The guy is a dynamic talent. His touches are on the rise. His salary will be too.

WR - Tavon Austin - STL $5300 - See Foles description. Austin will be the beneficiary of many Foles targets on Sunday

WR - Stevie Johnson - SD $5900 - Still under priced

WR - Rishard Matthews MIA $5700 - Tannehill likes him, Defenses focusing more on Landry early on. Good value, high floor player in PPR

TE - Jared Cook - STL $5,400 - He's seeing a good amount of targets and I love how this game sets up for him. Will likely be playing from behind against a PIT D that doesn't fair well against good TEs. He finds the endzone this week

TE - Gavin Escobar - DAL $4,500 - If you want to punt TE, go here if Witten is out. Escobar will see some targets as well as red zone looks.

DST - None - It's hard for me not to play SEA in everything I have this week. We may be looking at a shutout here.

STEER CLEAR - Week 3

Here are a few picks that I think will be popular plays, but I'd be careful...

QB - Tom Brady NE - vs. JAX - That's right, I said it. Tom Freaking Brady. Look, I just don't see them having to throw it 35+ times again in this game against the Jags. I see alot of Lewis/Blount here.

RB - Le'Veon Bell PIT - vs. STL - I just can't get comfy with this yet. I think they ease him back this week a bit and get DWill a decent share (he's earned it). Just not worth the price... YET

WR - Jordan Matthews PHI vs. NYJ - Matthews had a disastrous game for the first 57 minutes against Dallas. Bailed out his owners in that final drive. This week he gets Reavis. No Thanks.

TE - Tyler Eifert CIN vs. BAL - This is more of a gut feeling. I just don't think Baltimore let's Eifert get rolling this week. Better options out there.

What do you got??
RE: Tom Brady. I disagree. Up two scores in the 4th on Sunday, they didnt have to use no-huddle shotgun formations, but they did. Until I see signs that Bellichick/Brady arent trying to run up the score, I'll be highly likely to consider Brady/Gronk.

Also, at the $5,300 point at WR, I Think I like Nate Washington better. A lot more targets so far, and almost as good a matchup.

RE: Tom Brady. I disagree. Up two scores in the 4th on Sunday, they didnt have to use no-huddle shotgun formations, but they did. Until I see signs that Bellichick/Brady arent trying to run up the score, I'll be highly likely to consider Brady/Gronk.

Also, at the $5,300 point at WR, I Think I like Nate Washington better. A lot more targets so far, and almost as good a matchup.
I have the same opinion. I think Brady is playing with a chip on his shoulder due to the circus of an offseason. I don't expect there to be mercy for any team.

Two cheap guys I like so far.

Michael Crabtree - Not sure if Haden will be on Crabtree or Cooper, but he's been underachieving so far anyhow. Crabtree has 24 targets on the season so far.

Cecil Shorts - 20 targets on the year, playing a bad defense at home and he costs $5,200.

Users who are viewing this thread