What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Marcus Peters (1 Viewer)

Kenny Powers

Footballguy
No talk really on this guy in here? He's lighting it up so far. I tend to shy away from CBs because in my only IDP league we only need to start 1 DB so its almost always a S, but Peters is getting average or slightly above tackle numbers, a ton of PD's, and of course some big plays.

If QBs keep testing, I think he has a good chance of remaining a nice play.

He's caught my attention. I don't know if you can rely on an INT/pick 6 every game. Throw those out, does he still have elite value going forward?

I think he looks real good my only concern is if he keeps it up how long before teams stop throwing at him. I still he can put good numbers but good enough to start in a start 1 DB league I don't think so.

There always seems to be one CB each year that breaks out. For whatever reason they get the opportunity all year and puts up that 8-10 INT season and is worht playing. We may be seeing Peters as that guy this year. Definitely worth a play while he is hot. Just don't be afraid to let him go if he cools off (teams stop going at him).

I thought there'd be a sharp dropoff from the rookie stats, but the guy continues to stuff the stat sheet.

In league where you're forced to start CB, he's golden.  He's had a few ho-hummers this season but man, the guy's awesome.

I thought there'd be a sharp dropoff from the rookie stats, but the guy continues to stuff the stat sheet.

In league where you're forced to start CB, he's golden.  He's had a few ho-hummers this season but man, the guy's awesome.
Agreed.  He's a weird situation: "stud" cover corner who takes too many chances so QBs won't shy away from him.

Users who are viewing this thread