What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Im Starting Devonta Freeman over ______ ? (1 Viewer)

ppr - freeman over CJA & gio (not really a reach)

.5 ppr - freeman over steve smith senior & gurley (again, not really a reach) in my flex

-biz-

Over Woodhead, AAbdullah and Ivory. Nothing ground breaking but will be my only RB as required. Hoping Atl gets a large lead and him as the only RB gets lots of carries

I WAS starting him over Yeldon, but most experts think that is the wrong move. Not sure why, since the Pats will prolly be blowing out the Jags by halftime. I have no idea what I will do. I would like to start Freeman, but it isn't like Dallas can't stop the run. Or Atlanta CAN run.

Starting him over Stewart in 1/2 PPR. It's close, since Stewart has a nice matchup, but I am concerned about Cam and Tolbert vulturing TDs.

Restricted said:
Over Woodhead, AAbdullah and Ivory. Nothing ground breaking but will be my only RB as required. Hoping Atl gets a large lead and him as the only RB gets lots of carries
I see it as a win/win because if they are down you know he will get dump off passes.

Lamar Miller?

Have to pick 3 out of him Lamar Miller, CJ Anderson & TJ Yeldon. Right now leaning toward benching Miller.

I can't do it. I'm starting Crowell, Randle and Yeldon and leaving Devonta on the pine.

But I am rooting for you guys! If Devonta looks good today, it bodes well for the future. Especially if Coleman keeps getting dinged up.

Briefly considered due to opportunity but then I tried to remember his last big game...

Sitting for JStew.

Apparently the right answer is everyone...

He rode my bench, but couldn't justify him over Dion Lewis or Forte

I WAS starting him over Yeldon, but most experts think that is the wrong move. Not sure why, since the Pats will prolly be blowing out the Jags by halftime. I have no idea what I will do. I would like to start Freeman, but it isn't like Dallas can't stop the run. Or Atlanta CAN run.
hope you went with your gut. always go with your gut.

Users who are viewing this thread