What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Carolina defense (1 Viewer)

topman

Footballguy
With the word that Brees wont play does Carolina defense become the top defense play for the money $4,600?

New Orleans Saints QB Drew Brees (shoulder) has been ruled out for Week 3 against the Carolina Panthers, according to head coach Sean Payton.

Hard not to go Seattle this week with Cam back against a bad bears team missing their QB and top WR. But Carolina is a very interesting play that will be less owned although that ownership will likely increase now.

Yeah, Seattle still has to be the goto defense, but theres alot of arguments for rostering Carolina at this point

I actually love that everyone and their mother will be taking Seattle this week.

There are two other defenses I love going against stumbling offenses....

I actually love that everyone and their mother will be taking Seattle this week.

There are two other defenses I love going against stumbling offenses....
For GPP going another way I think is great strategy for cash I'm sticking with Seattle because if they come up huge and I don't have them I will giving up points to almost everyone while if they tank for some reason I will only be giving up points to a few people which doesn't matter much in cash games.

Seattle D dominating is one of the closest things to a lock we have this week. I feel its worth the extra few hundred to roster them and make sure you end up on the right side of the fence if they do blow up. Using them in both cash and GPP. Uniqueness is easy enough to find elsewhere.

I'm liking Carolina as much as Seattle now because the ownership of Seattle will be so high, and you can probably upgrade another spot with the cost difference.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread