What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is it time to sell high on Joseph Randle? (1 Viewer)

agame2323

Footballguy
The run game complete vanished in the 2nd half. The WR's for the Cowboys were nowhere to be founded. All I see are 8-9 man fronts in the future for the Cowboys.

This seems like a natural... but for what?

I like his two scores from up close more than his long runs vs the falcs because it shows they will use him at GL and that he can punch it in.

He's one of the few RBs who will almost certainly get you 14-20 carries per game. It's not only a question of who you would get but who you would replace him with. I say this knowing full well he could go 15/80/0 next game.

And oh yeah the Saints are next. The run D has been strangely decent though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno if the Forte news really moves the needle. I'd take him over pretty much 80% of the RB in the league still on my NFL team

I sold him to a desperate D Murray owner before Sunday's game for Hopkins straight up.

Felt like that was great value at the time. Had a little buyers remorse at first while watching his first TD, then second, then third, but Hopkins held his own on Sunday as well.

Was gonna ask the Jeremy Hill owner...I still believe he's a part of their future. But I'd like to get Gio too which makes it harder. I was offered DeMarco Murray.

48 - 203 (4.23) (DMC at 3.7)

6 - 74 (12.33)

3 tds

He actually had less carries last game then in the either of the first two.

Pretty happy with his pace 1000/400 (10, 6 , 21). No concern about him being benched sans a fumble issue rearing up.

I'd definately shop him around. To me, it was alarming that with running game cranking weeden was still unable to do more than dump the ball off. Teams will stack the box and force weeden to throw, which will end badly, unless he somehow can learn how to have better pocket awareness, and overall better skill as an NFL QB

Packaged him and B.Cooks for Randle Cobb in a 10 team PPR league this morning. I don't have a lot of faith in Randle or Cooks so I was happy to get another WR1 in exchange.

The guy was 0-3 and needed a couple of players in his barren lineup. I'm adding Cobb to Antonio Brown and Dez (when he returns). Gonna be a tough out come playoff time.

Users who are viewing this thread