What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

James Jones - Waiver Wire pickup of 2015? (1 Viewer)

What was CJ Anderson's stat line after three weeks last year?

Pretty sure after 6 weeks he had about 65 total yards, 1 catch and zero TDs. Something like 1K YFS, 10 TDs and 4 catches pee game in the 2nd half of the season. Ya know, the part where championships & payouts are won.

Like the first 3 nominees (JJ, Lewis & Moncrief.) If I was betting I would go with the latter. But it's more likely we don't know yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moncrief is a guy who should have been drafted in most leagues.

Lewis a good suggestion. Patriots RB and Packers WR can change at any time though....long season ahead.

We're gonna do this again? Everyone said the same thing after week 1, and then cussed him out week 2. Here we are week 3 and everyone's happy.

Now go start him and then be pissed off again next week.

We're gonna do this again? Everyone said the same thing after week 1, and then cussed him out week 2. Here we are week 3 and everyone's happy.

Now go start him and then be pissed off again next week.
He did score a TD in week 2 against one of the reddest matchups for WRs. I'm not sure many would expect a lot from him, or from most receivers against the Hawks. Rogers seemed downright giddy when speaking about him in the post game interview.

Dion Lewis- RB pickup of year

James Jones- WR pickup of the year

< 5% drafted these guys, even in deep leagues

Users who are viewing this thread