What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel - Fantasy Pass (1 Viewer)

Bobcat10

Footballguy
Anyone getting the emails each week for Fanduel's "Fantasy Pass" freerolls where you compete against others who are apparently from your city?

The top 5 prizes change every week and are more like fan experience prizes with your NFL team (sideline passes, GM for a day, etc) and then everyone else in the top 100 wins 7200 FDP ($3 of FDP). Top winners also get entry into a grand prize contest at the end of the season.

I have yet to see over 500 people in the contest in any given week yet.

Cool concept for a season long freeroll (if they keep sending it to me).

If you've won...what was your prize?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone getting the emails each week for Fanduel's "Fantasy Pass" freerolls where you compete against others who are apparently from your city?

The top 5 prizes change every week and are more like fan experience prizes with your NFL team (sideline passes, GM for a day, etc) and then everyone else in the top 100 wins 7200 FDP ($3 of FDP). Top winners also get entry into a grand prize contest at the end of the season.

:no: Then again I'm from a city of about 8,000 so chances are slim there are enough of us to compete against each other. :kicksrock:

:no: Then again I'm from a city of about 8,000 so chances are slim there are enough of us to compete against each other. :kicksrock:
it is the closest major city i believe...open up a chat window on fanduel and ask about it.

i live in a small town but got the one for cleveland

from email:

Fantasy Pass is back for another week. Enter for FREE and compete against other Cleveland fans to see who really runs this town. But street cred is just the beginning. Top finishers also receive beyond-the-stands access, exclusive game tickets, team merch and much more. Prizes are different every week, but one thing never changes — the glory that comes from being crowned Cleveland's top fan.

This week's "Cleveland" prize:

Win 2 Lake Club tickets + 2 sideline passes for the October 18th game vs. Denver (week 6) - plus, exclusive FanDuel merch. You’ll also receive an entry into the Cleveland Fantasy Pass grand-prize tournament at season’s end.

it is the closest major city i believe...open up a chat window on fanduel and ask about it.

from email:

Fantasy Pass is back for another week. Enter for FREE and compete against other Cleveland fans to see who really runs this town. But street cred is just the beginning. Top finishers also receive beyond-the-stands access, exclusive game tickets, team merch and much more. Prizes are different every week, but one thing never changes — the glory that comes from being crowned Cleveland's top fan.
hmmm.. wonder if it is because I've never deposited any money there.. Been playing there for the past 2 years with the $50 I won in a free roll. :shrug:

from email:

hmmm.. wonder if it is because I've never deposited any money there.. Been playing there for the past 2 years with the $50 I won in a free roll. :shrug:
https://www.fanduel.com/green-bay-fantasy-pass

they don't have one for every team, and don't have Steelers or Vikings. here is the link for the Packers if you are interested.

I clicked on the link to the Green Bay fantasy pass and just edited the URL from Green-Bay to the closest participating NFL team.

Interesting. You really can just edit the city name to enter which ever teams contest you want. Looking through the rules it doesnt seem to be prohibited. Considering some teams contests are offering suite seats vs. regular seats it seems like it might be worth checking through any you can realistically get to.

Didn't realize you could enter more than one. You could potentially win $48 each week.

Maybe this thread should go bye bye...

interesting.. will give it a shot for the Packers.. My Father In-law would be jumping for joy if I won him a ticket.. :thanks:

interesting.. will give it a shot for the Packers.. My Father In-law would be jumping for joy if I won him a ticket.. :thanks:
I'm sure he'll enjoy their week 2 game on 9/20/15 vs. the Seahawks. If you're a betting man, put all your money on the Packers. I guarantee they'll win that game.

Dont think you can enter more than one, that would violate the rules, but you can enter whatever one you want

Wonder if the person who won Cleveland's week 3 prize GM for a day actually has a shot at the full time gig. Farmer won't be back for another week.

Dont think you can enter more than one, that would violate the rules, but you can enter whatever one you want
You're right, that is in the eligibility statement. You'd think they can set up a filter to disallow multiple entries. They've done it with other freerolls.

Do you think this only becomes an issue if you place top 5?

Would you even want that though? If an employer ever found out you were GM for the Browns, even for a day, I have to think that would be grounds for intimidate termination.

You're right, that is in the eligibility statement. You'd think they can set up a filter to disallow multiple entries. They've done it with other freerolls.

Do you think this only becomes an issue if you place top 5?
I would imagine, the contests are separate from each other so its unlikely to check if youre in multiple, but if you acutally won a prize that isnt automated by the system youd likely forfeit everything.

I'm sure he'll enjoy their week 2 game on 9/20/15 vs. the Seahawks. If you're a betting man, put all your money on the Packers. I guarantee they'll win that game.
Just have to click on the week you want to play.. Week 4 has tickets for another game wiseguy ;)

I interpret the eligibility differently. I read it as each city is a separate contest and that you can only win the Tier 1 prize once per city over the course of 14 weeks.

I entered Baltimore's and Washington's as both are easy commutes for me. I may enter all 16 since it is an easy way to earn credits.

per live support you can only enter 1 per week. :shrug:
well the software certainly let me enter all 16.

Hoping to go unnoticed and only win some points instead of NFL tickets I cant use and would have to forfeit anyway. Watch this be the only tournament I place in.

I used 16 different lineups for week 4. Looks like I cashed in 2. Not surprised considering how my cash lineups fared this week.

Best finish was 7th in Jacksonville.

Anyone hit a grand prize? I think this is the last week before all the grand prize winners square off (for what I don't know).

Best finish for me so far was 5th (where the top 3 were grand prize winners)...this past week with a Jets QB/WR/WR stack + Peterson.

I've actually won a decent amount of FDP doing 16 of these a week (well, 14 recently once NY dumped FD....Buffalo and New York stopped running).

I'm just seeing this thread now - will enter 16 this week (if all are still available).

Edit: I guess i mean only 14.

Anyone hit a grand prize? I think this is the last week before all the grand prize winners square off (for what I don't know).

Best finish for me so far was 5th (where the top 3 were grand prize winners)...this past week with a Jets QB/WR/WR stack + Peterson.

I've actually won a decent amount of FDP doing 16 of these a week (well, 14 recently once NY dumped FD....Buffalo and New York stopped running).
I finished first in one for the Colts. Won a stinkin Andre Johnson autographed football :sadbanana:

I will be interested to see what is up next week.

Hi!

First, let me say congrats for making it to the Regional Final! If you you win this round, you move on to face the other 15 cities in a final showdown for a chance at a Super Bowl Experience (awesome, right?!)!

In the email you will find two things:
- Details about the online contest
- Attached participant affidavit **Please read, sign and return to me by Sunday at 9am**

*Contest Details -
Instructions: This contest will include the Sunday Only slate. You will be auto-entered into this contest with a dummy lineup tomorrow, please make sure you edit this lineup by Sunday at 1pm EST.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

GOOD LUCK

Users who are viewing this thread