What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stephon Tuitt, Steelers DE (1 Viewer)

munygon2

Footballguy
This guy has put up some really good numbers the past 2 weeks.

Week 2: 2 tackles, 2 assists, 1.5 sacks

Week 3: 5 tackles, 1 assist, 1.0 sack

Anyone know more about Tuitt and if this is a trend that should continue?

Rude had him listed as an upgrade in his weekly column, I took a flyer. I won't start him but will hold for a couple weeks and see how he does.

I picked him up this week, but didnt start him last night. 10 solos and a sack!!!

He is aggressive, not taking plays off. I think he has tapped into his physical talents, and likes it.

He and Heyward are a nice set of DEs for the Steelers. Now if they can find a couple corners.

They had him playing on the nose some last night...way out of position, but man he's good. Moves well and is stout at the point of attack.

I thought his sack should have been split with Will Allen. It looked like Allen knocked the ball out as he jumped in to help. Not sure how they deem when a sack is shared. It seems fairly random.

Dont come here to hate on Tuitt's sack. Who does that? Go away with that. This thread is designed to hype Tuitt. Lol.

I think what he was trying to do was make you aware the IDP assistant coach forum is for questions specific to YOUR team. This forum is for general IDP discussion. It's not your personal help center.

Weddle as my dback

Posloszny as linebacker

Griffin as dlineman

I'm thinking dropping griffin for tuitt
I love what I've seen from Tuitt, but I can't see dropping Everson Griffen (I assume that's who you're referring to). Don't you have someone else you can drop if you really want to see where this Tuitt story goes? Griffen is a proven stud. Tuitt has shown well for a quarter of a season (3 weeks, really, as his week 1 was underwhelming).

Weddle as my dback

Posloszny as linebacker

Griffin as dlineman

I love what I've seen from Tuitt, but I can't see dropping Everson Griffen (I assume that's who you're referring to). Don't you have someone else you can drop if you really want to see where this Tuitt story goes? Griffen is a proven stud. Tuitt has shown well for a quarter of a season (3 weeks, really, as his week 1 was underwhelming).
Curious to know his week 1 snap count

Weddle as my dback

Posloszny as linebacker

Griffin as dlineman

Curious to know his week 1 snap count
54 out of 60 89% of the snaps

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread