What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Christine Michael Volume 3: Inevitable Greatness Soon Achieved (3 Viewers)

So he's a spaz. He has the ability to break tough long run but there's a greater chance he'll perform an amazing forward flip by stepping on his own foot.

Slightly OT: Just run the Wildcat with McFadden and Michael and get it over with. I cannot watch Cassel throw another pass.

Honestly, id consider him a valuable handcuff and that's it right now. I doubt we see Randle again and everyone knows how injury prone DMC is. Just look what happened to Bush today. Basically what we expected.

What was with the air-bump though? Really want to hear what he has to say about that, that seemed totally ridiculous. Maybe something really is messed up with his mental side.

Honestly, id consider him a valuable handcuff and that's it right now. I doubt we see Randle again and everyone knows how injury prone DMC is. Just look what happened to Bush today. Basically what we expected.
This is what I'm thinking. I used my number 1 waiver priority on DMC last week :bag:

Whoever is the RB when Romo returns will have value.

This is what I'm thinking. I used my number 1 waiver priority on DMC last week :bag: Whoever is the RB when Romo returns will have value.
McFadden already has value. :shrug:
Thanks, I started him this week. I just don't think he can hold up with a workload like this.

What was with the air-bump though? Really want to hear what he has to say about that, that seemed totally ridiculous. Maybe something really is messed up with his mental side.
I don't think there's any "maybe" about it.
He's a career third string RB, he's on his second team in three seasons and he bought a Bentley. That should tell you everything you need to know about his mental side.

I don't think there's any "maybe" about it.
He's a career third string RB, he's on his second team in three seasons and he bought a Bentley. That should tell you everything you need to know about his mental side.
I love it.

this thread gets better and better.

Step 1) Randle doesn't return

Step 2) DMC goes down

Step 3) Dez is healthy

Step 4) Romo comes back

Step 5) Insert CMike

Step 6) Championship

Am I doing this right?
I hope so, but even if #s 1-4 happen I am extremely skeptical about the Cowboys doing #5 (regardless of whether or not you do). I have been holding this guy for most of this season mostly because I have pretty ridiculous RB depth and can afford to but nothing I have seen or heard makes me optimistic that Michael would be the guy even if both Randle and DMC go down for the season. If that were to happen I am becoming increasingly confident that the Cowboys would immediately sign Pierre Thomas (or someone similar) and he would be the #1 RB in Dallas within 2 weeks.

Step 2) DMC goes down

Step 3) Dez is healthy

Step 4) Romo comes back

Step 5) Insert CMike

Step 6) Championship

Am I doing this right?
Step one: Have CMike on your rosterStep two: ......

Step three: Championship

Too bad Bazingas been MIA. I'd be interested to hear his take

Last edited by a moderator:

Step 2) DMC goes down

Step 3) Dez is healthy

Step 4) Romo comes back

Step 5) Insert CMike

Step 6) Championship

Am I doing this right?
I hope so, but even if #s 1-4 happen I am extremely skeptical about the Cowboys doing #5 (regardless of whether or not you do). I have been holding this guy for most of this season mostly because I have pretty ridiculous RB depth and can afford to but nothing I have seen or heard makes me optimistic that Michael would be the guy even if both Randle and DMC go down for the season. If that were to happen I am becoming increasingly confident that the Cowboys would immediately sign Pierre Thomas (or someone similar) and he would be the #1 RB in Dallas within 2 weeks.
Totally agree. The Cowboys seem almost desperate to keep him out of the game. And seeing the bizarre #### this guy does after a play where nothing happens.....this dude just isn't all there.

Step 2) DMC goes down

Step 3) Dez is healthy

Step 4) Romo comes back

Step 5) Insert CMike

Step 6) Championship

Am I doing this right?
Totally agree. The Cowboys seem almost desperate to keep him out of the game. And seeing the bizarre #### this guy does after a play where nothing happens.....this dude just isn't all there.
Bentley dude, Bentley on a 300K salary.

Step 2) DMC goes down

Step 3) Dez is healthy

Step 4) Romo comes back

Step 5) Insert CMike

Step 6) Championship

Am I doing this right?
It's funny you say that. When I read about his traffic stop, that was the first thing that jumped out. And it really made me think....more than twice...about this guy.

Step 2) DMC goes down

Step 3) Dez is healthy

Step 4) Romo comes back

Step 5) Insert CMike

Step 6) Championship

Am I doing this right?
I noted this when he took the photo with the Dallas cop in front of it. I checked when I saw this, to his credit, he actually makes $7-800k a season (although future years are far from guaranteed). We can dive a little deeper; 10% to an agent & 35% to the government. Plus some NFLPA dues.

Prob comes home with between $400-$450 a year... So after 2 full years he has pocketed $850 or so and bought a $250 car, yea, not so bright.

Plus he prob has a lifestyle to keep up with - I'd imagine he is basically paycheck to paycheck if not already swimming in debt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread