Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
elshagon

Christine Michael Volume 3: Inevitable Greatness Soon Achieved

Two boneheads... Michael probably knows the playbook better than Brown does.

If I had to guess, Michael gets the first shot??

Carroll has already said Brown is starting this week.. I can't believe i'm considering adding him lol.

Brown has also been a Seahawk for a while...Rotoworld is saying that Seattle already named Bryce the starter, FWIW. Whether that changes with the man, the myth, the legend C-Mike in the fold I have no idea.

Bryce Brown is a funny way to spell CMike. How many carries will Bryce Brown vulture from Christine Michael?

Carroll has already said Brown is starting this week.. I can't believe i'm considering adding him lol.

on monday carroll also said harris and brown would compete for carries, then harris got cut.

btw, this is hilarious and with all c-mike drama i think of this thread and laugh

• Like 1

on monday carroll also said harris and brown would compete for carries, then harris got cut.

btw, this is hilarious and with all c-mike drama i think of this thread and laugh

I came to the conclusion CMike wasn't anything other than a replacement level players a while ago. As such, I have mostly stayed away from CMike drama since about page 100 of 1st thread, but I gotta say between not believing in Bryce Brown and the potential for anyone who gets 10+ touches in that offense I might be able to talk myself into coming around.

If I had to guess I would say that Christine Michael and Bryce Brown being on the same NFL roster will probably cause our sun to go super nova.

• Like 2

If I had to guess I would say that Christine Michael and Bryce Brown being on the same NFL roster will probably cause our sun to go super nova.

And only Fred Jackson will remain

Had the roster space (Rawls), missed Brown on the waiver run, and don't have to start him... that, coupled with the question about whether Seattle would really trust their backfield to Brown (reportedly just as much of a knucklehead, but with far less knowledge of the system), made picking him up as a FA an easy choice... :popcorn: on Sunday....

Seriously? WTF. am I really gonna be forced to pick this bum up in addition to Brown and wait til Sunday morning to see who's starting?

If you are desperate enough to start Bryce Brown in the semifinals, then yes.

Seriously? WTF. am I really gonna be forced to pick this bum up in addition to Brown and wait til Sunday morning to see who's starting?

If you are desperate enough to start Bryce Brown in the semifinals, then yes.

My semifinal opponent is (desperate enough to start Brown), so, even more exciting to watch and see what Cmike will do...

Dropped Kerwynn Williams for him in dyno as a deep stash. Screw it...I just want to win a belt and have him on my roster.

Edited by starks
  • Like 1

Had the roster space (Rawls), missed Brown on the waiver run, and don't have to start him... that, coupled with the question about whether Seattle would really trust their backfield to Brown (reportedly just as much of a knucklehead, but with far less knowledge of the system), made picking him up as a FA an easy choice... :popcorn: on Sunday....

I think Brown has better instincts then Michaels. Michaels just blasts straight ahead even if it is into the back of his own lineman.

I think Brown has better instincts then Michaels. Michaels just blasts straight ahead even if it is into the back of his own lineman.
NTTAWWT

The crazy thing is, they have two similar backs, with the same sets of strengths and weaknesses, in Bryce Brown and Christine Michael. I suppose they must be hoping that one or the other emerges here. No doubt both Brown and Michael are supremely athletic, and if one of them "hits", he could have tremendous value for FF playoff teams. Now, which one?

CMike is taking jersey #32 instead of #33 this time around. Different number, so I think its safe to expect different results

It will never go supernova, it's not nearly large enough.

Also, relevant link.

That's just what it wants you to think.

No way to decipher what is going to happen with this backfield. Glad I went for Denard Robinson over Brown on my WW yesterday.

CMike is taking jersey #32 instead of #33 this time around. Different number, so I think its safe to expect different results

Look who thinks he's Ricky Watters.

30 carries, 421 yards, 4 TDs. Then he takes the second half off.

You exceeded my projection by about 100 yards, but you know what, you're right.

30 carries, 421 yards, 4 TDs. Then he takes the second half off.

You exceeded my projection by about 100 yards, but you know what, you're right.

ppishhh easily 5 TDs, yards are about right

Bryce Brown is a funny way to spell CMike. How many carries will Bryce Brown vulture from Christine Michael?

All of them

Maybe CM can learn half the playbook, and BB the other half. That'd probably be good enough to get them by until Marshawn is back.

Seattle is just gonna go shotgun and sling it instead with Fred Jackson to pass protect.

It will never go supernova, it's not nearly large enough.

Also, relevant link.

Pretty sure adding CMike hype makes it big enough

Seattle is just gonna go shotgun and sling it instead with Fred Jackson to pass protect.

Seattle has been extremely reluctant to use FJax more than a couple times a game. I would wager if they went this route, it would be Coleman getting the bulk of the snaps. Pretty good all around athlete, decent hands, good blocker. Don't be surprised if he gets a decent amount of snaps anyway you shake it. Think of him as a poor man's Marcel Reece.

Edited by MG345

I'm praying for Michael and Brown to each get 100+ yards and score. Let's blow up the fantasy football internet.

The points leader in our league just picked him up. If I somehow make it to next week and lose because of CMIKE, they guy whom I've had rostered for roughly 80% of the past 3 seasons I may just take myself out.

• Like 1

I did. It's late in the year and I made the semis so no way was I gonna take the chance of Michael doing something on my opponent's roster this week or next.

If I may take a moment to be er serious....

It occurs to me that Seattle must not have been feeling too, too confident in Brown to go get Michael. And Michael must have seen the opportunity and must have arranged his release, or maybe the Redskins knew his signing was imminent anyway. That was yesterday the 15th that he was cut, Harris was cut at the end of the day (the 15th), and it was likely already Monday the 14th that they contacted him or even Sunday. Brown was also signed the 14th. Michael really might be the guy the Hawks wanted here.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

Ok so I know some are saying who in the world would have the need or desire to start C-Mike or poor man's C-Mike this week...

Consider I'm the 1st seed in my 12 tm dyno league 0.5 ppr league... Start 2 RB... Already lost Leveon, Dion Lewis, TJ Yeldon, Jonathan Stewart, Mark Ingram,

Still have a gimpy Lamar Miller and Karlos Williams who may not play much... THAT'S how you get stuck deciding between knuckleheads of this proportion