Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
elshagon

Christine Michael Volume 3: Inevitable Greatness Soon Achieved

13 minutes ago, FF Ninja said:

I thought Hines was the fumbler?

I think he is referring to the Ravens game where Wilkins fumbled at the goal line which was recovered by IN for a TD

Thomas Jones was good on the Bucs too. That's when you realized maybe it was the Cardinals and not him who sucked.

Michael, on the other hand, has played for Seattle, Dallas, Washington, Green Bay, Seattle again, and now Indy.

I think he has always flashed some talent when given chances (his career YPC is actually a decent 4.3 YPC), but when so many teams dump him you have to think there's something seriously wrong.

Still might be the best back on the Colts, but that's not saying much. They have a bottom 5 RB group in the league.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, EBF said:

Thomas Jones was good on the Bucs too. That's when you realized maybe it was the Cardinals and not him who sucked.

Michael, on the other hand, has played for Seattle, Dallas, Washington, Green Bay, Seattle again, and now Indy.

I think he has always flashed some talent when given chances (his career YPC is actually a decent 4.3 YPC), but when so many teams dump him you have to think there's something seriously wrong.

Still might be the best back on the Colts, but that's not saying much. They have a bottom 5 RB group in the league.

As a Colts fan I can't believe they can't do a better job of drafting a RB.  I picked up Michael at end of my draft with no expectations.  He seems to start out ok then either gets hurt or does something else stupid....misses pass protection, misses holes...who knows.  Hoping this year is different for the Colts sake...

On 9/5/2018 at 4:13 PM, Casting Couch said:

I'm taking one last ride with this clown, before I exit the amusement park.

It's a nice thought but in MichaelLand there are no exits.

• Like 3

I guess Mr. Alphabet's prediction of inevitable greatness for Michel will have to be on his next team.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8469/christine-michael

Colts released RB Christine Michael.

It's a likely indication that Marlon Mack (hamstring) will return this week. The Colts will move forward with Mack, Jordan Wilkins, and Nyheim Hines. Sep 24 - 5:50 PM

Source: Field Yates on Twitter

Former Seahawks RB Christine Michael was among several players present for Friday's XFL Summer Showcase in Arlington.

Former NFLers Trevone Boykin, Lance Dunbar, Kony Ealy, Landry Jones, Keith Mumphery and Aaron Ripkowski were also in attendance for Friday's workout. Michael had a brief stint with the Colts last year but was cut two weeks into the season and never resurfaced. Vince McMahon's XFL reboot is slated to begin in 2020.

SOURCE: Jon Machota on Twitter

Jun 7, 2019, 3:31 PM ET

Still have 42 pages on the Darrell Henderson thread. Let's keep this one going to keep things interesting.

4 minutes ago, Tool said:

Still have 42 pages on the Darrell Henderson thread. Let's keep this one going to keep things interesting.

If I'm not mistaken, this is the 2nd Christine Michel thread.  Darrell Henderson doesn't hold a candle.  

I came in here hoping someone new was hyping him so keep it alive though, so it worked.  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

If I'm not mistaken, this is the 2nd Christine Michel thread.  Darrell Henderson doesn't hold a candle.  

I came in here hoping someone new was hyping him so keep it alive though, so it worked.  

Yep Faust cant quit Michael. 😉

I think this us the 3rd or 4th CMike thread actually. The staff keeps trying to shut him down but his potential greatness cannot be denied.

Edited by Biabreakable
  • Laughing 1

He could still play in them NFL. He is easily a Top 10 XFL talent.

His position just happens to be over saturated.

• Laughing 1

My day is made- this 67 page thread still lives!

7 hours ago, The Man With No Name said:

Picked 6th overall in the XFL draft

No idea how happy you made me to come back into this thread

7 hours ago, whole-show said:

Will he be a number one pick in redraft

In XFL fantasy leagues you may well be right. 

There is actually a BUNCH of ex- NFLers we will have yet another chance to ##### about in fantasy.      HURRAY~!!   :football:  

TZM

• Like 1

On 6/7/2019 at 7:27 PM, The Man With No Name said:

Still only 28 years old. There's a chance 

I still keep thinking the same about Barry Sanders.

Edited by acme