What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Christine Michael Volume 3: Inevitable Greatness Soon Achieved (2 Viewers)

Former Seahawks RB Christine Michael was among several players present for Friday's XFL Summer Showcase in Arlington.

Former NFLers Trevone Boykin, Lance Dunbar, Kony Ealy, Landry Jones, Keith Mumphery and Aaron Ripkowski were also in attendance for Friday's workout. Michael had a brief stint with the Colts last year but was cut two weeks into the season and never resurfaced. Vince McMahon's XFL reboot is slated to begin in 2020.

SOURCE: Jon Machota on Twitter

Jun 7, 2019, 3:31 PM ET

Still have 42 pages on the Darrell Henderson thread. Let's keep this one going to keep things interesting.

Still have 42 pages on the Darrell Henderson thread. Let's keep this one going to keep things interesting.
If I'm not mistaken, this is the 2nd Christine Michel thread.  Darrell Henderson doesn't hold a candle.  

I came in here hoping someone new was hyping him so keep it alive though, so it worked.  

If I'm not mistaken, this is the 2nd Christine Michel thread.  Darrell Henderson doesn't hold a candle.  

I came in here hoping someone new was hyping him so keep it alive though, so it worked.  
Yep Faust cant quit Michael. 😉

I think this us the 3rd or 4th CMike thread actually. The staff keeps trying to shut him down but his potential greatness cannot be denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
wtf, c-mike has a frontpage rotoworld blurb and this thread is still dormant? this place is asleep!

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player/8328/christine-michael

The XFL's St. Louis BattleHawks announced their 52-man roster Monday.

The BattleHawks are coached by Jonathan Hayes. Headlining St. Louis' squad are RBs Christine Michael and Matt Jones, QB Taylor Heinicke, WR L'Damian Washington, P Marquette King, WR De'Mornay Pierson-El, S Will Hill, LB Terence Garvin, and DE Will Clarke. This might be the most talented on-paper XFL team. C-Mike and Jones were both dynasty fantasy darlings in their short NFL careers, but neither was able to make much of their talents in the big leagues.

Its only a matter of time before Michaels greatness is achieved.

Thats why we watch these guys. The cream always rises to the top.

This is my biggest hype train failure of all time. But if you don't take shots like this you miss out on hurts, Robinson, pats defense, etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread