What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eric Kendricks (1 Viewer)

Doubledown1313

Footballguy
Vikings traded Gerald Hodges to the 49ers. Have Kendricks listed as starting MLB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to seeing what this kid can do. In the games I've seen he seems to have a nose for the ball and is always around the action.

For me, good timing because I just lost Ogletree.

He going to be a three down linebacker?
More than likely because him and Barr have been the nickel LBs since the beginning of the season. It started out as Barr, Hodges, Greenway in the base with Barr and Kendricks in the nickel. Vikings spent a lot of time in the Nickel week 2 & 3 with Greenway giving breathers towards the end of the games. The bye week gives the team time to get Kendricks more into a 3 down role. He still may come out from time to time with Greenway giving him a breather in the nickel.

It is definitely an interesting trade because it was assumed that the LB core next year would be Barr, Hodges and Kendricks in the base 4-3.

I think Barr is still the LB to own if you only want one. Both should be putting up solid numbers but I like Barr to put up more big plays with still solid tackle numbers. I think Kendricks becomes more of the tackle/stable guy.

So it kind of depends on what type of league you are in.

I agree. Barr has taken a back seat for sure. Kendricks looks like he is shot out of a cannon when he comes on the blitz. Very exciting to watch as a Vikes fan. I love how the defense is playing and Kendricks is a big part of that.

Users who are viewing this thread