What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Obama foreign policy (1 Viewer)

jamny

Footballguy
Besides Cuba

Which countries do we have better relationships with now than we did before Obama became President?

Probably most of them. Europe and our traditional allies hated Bush, not the 70s kind but the President kind.

Israel relations have been damaged some but since Netanyahu is just right of Ted Cruz, I'm not sure I care.

Good Tommyboy shtick, always enjoy reading his garbled #####hands reviews of the current administration. :bye:

Besides Cuba

Which countries do we have better relationships with now than we did before Obama became President?
Is getting more countries to like is a good way to measure foreign policy? Improving our interests have to co e into play. Seems like most of the agreements we have signed we were in the losing end of. The China agreement on global warming was a joke. China is allowed to produce more greenhouse gases than the rest of the world combined with no restraints for 15 years and no defined limit thereafter. The Iran deal was another loser that was signed because we were in a weak position and had no choice.

I see our relations with China and Russia as more at odds with us lately. Threats in the Middle East are becoming more bold and it is only a matter of time before a major event happens. Sure Europe and South America like Obama more, not sure that translates into significant results for the US.

I don't think Obama has done anything terrible, but the world is becoming a more dangerous place. Obama has a softer tone in dealing with foreign policy and that translated into weak agreements.

The General said:
He didn't start any half assed wars so he's got that going for him.
He just half-assed the wars we already had. :thumbup:
Pretty hard to stamp out a bag of #### on fire without getting some on your shoes.
He stamped it out? It looks to me as if there are now at least 4 or 5 bags of #### on fire.

He is a leader who freely gives more and more power to the position of enemies of American allies. If he was doing this on the principal of being a pacifist I could understand or even support his position, but his hand are bloodier than even Bush's. His decisions are turning into evil, evil sh#t. I mean, we bombed a frikking hospital last week!!!! 22 people smoked and over 40 hurt. Of course, we are too distracted by the gun control wingnuts to notice that any of this is going on.

Probably most of them. Europe and our traditional allies hated Bush, not the 70s kind but the President kind.

Israel relations have been damaged some but since Netanyahu is just right of Ted Cruz, I'm not sure I care.

Good Tommyboy shtick, always enjoy reading his garbled #####hands reviews of the current administration. :bye:
:lmao:

.his hand are bloodier than even Bush's.
You live in an alternate reality.
You don't think we helped to build ISIS? That's sad.
BUSH signed for the complete withdrawal of Iraq before Obama ever took office.

You really didn't know that? Or are you just pretending to be ignorant?

And you know we dont have our sons, our daughters and our resources bleeding there, right?
It wasn't leaving Iraq that led to ISIS, it was de-Baathification.

.his hand are bloodier than even Bush's.
You live in an alternate reality.
You don't think we helped to build ISIS? That's sad.
BUSH signed for the complete withdrawal of Iraq before Obama ever took office.

You really didn't know that? Or are you just pretending to be ignorant?

And you know we dont have our sons, our daughters and our resources bleeding there, right?
It wasn't leaving Iraq that led to ISIS, it was de-Baathification.
What does their not taking baths have to do with anything?

The General said:
Pretty hard to stamp out a bag of #### on fire without getting some on your shoes.
He stamped it out? It looks to me as if there are now at least 4 or 5 bags of #### on fire.
When i was a kid we bought a house and remodeled it.

The kitchen had linoleum which apparently was put down using super glue or some crap. My dad could not get the stuff up.... so our new neighbor came over and said he had the perfect solution - gasoline. The gasoline did great to pull up the linoleum, the job was going great. What nobody thought of was turning off the pilot light under the oven/stove. POOOOFFFFFFF..... our kitchen went up in flames.

My dad and my neighbor went running out of the house, and they seemed to be just fine. One problem, their shoes were covered in gasoline... every step they took had left a little fire as a foot print. The rug in the living room, the drapes by the front door, little fires down the walk way. For a year there were black footprints all through the front lawn where they had ran.

When i was a kid we bought a house and remodeled it.

The kitchen had linoleum which apparently was put down using super glue or some crap. My dad could not get the stuff up.... so our new neighbor came over and said he had the perfect solution - gasoline. The gasoline did great to pull up the linoleum, the job was going great. What nobody thought of was turning off the pilot light under the oven/stove. POOOOFFFFFFF..... our kitchen went up in flames.

My dad and my neighbor went running out of the house, and they seemed to be just fine. One problem, their shoes were covered in gasoline... every step they took had left a little fire as a foot print. The rug in the living room, the drapes by the front door, little fires down the walk way. For a year there were black footprints all through the front lawn where they had ran.
So is Obama the neighbor or your dad in this analogy. :popcorn:

He is a leader who freely gives more and more power to the position of enemies of American allies. If he was doing this on the principal of being a pacifist I could understand or even support his position, but his hand are bloodier than even Bush's. His decisions are turning into evil, evil sh#t. I mean, we bombed a frikking hospital last week!!!! 22 people smoked and over 40 hurt. Of course, we are too distracted by the gun control wingnuts to notice that any of this is going on.
You are out of your damn mind.

Users who are viewing this thread