What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pittsburgh at San Diego (1 Viewer)

Let's take the ball out of the hands of our QB who needs to get into a rhythm, and run two ####ty direct snaps to the RB. Brilliant!

Has anyone in the history of the NFL ever run that little curl between the hashes better than Gates? Dude just always finds the soft spot.

Picked up Gates off the wire a few weeks ago and been sitting on him......

Looks like Rivers to Gates may be better than expected.

I'm sure part of it has to do with some receiver injuries, but still, its encouraging to Gates owners.

(or the ones who drafted him and sat on him and waited)

TZM

Steeler secondary is garbage. Wow, I know these guys are pretty good but there is nobody within 5 yds of Gates every time.

Last edited by a moderator:
So will Allen doesn't know you go towards the receiver AFTER the ball is thrown. No let's give him 5 @@@@@@@@ additional yards so he can score

Tough game to root for for me. Need 8.5 from Allen to win one league, but more than 10.2 would cost me a win in another.

Not that we didn't know this but the nfl are idiots. No we won't allow you to wear pink outside October when we get paid to allow you to wear pink

They should be doing a ton of read option with Vick. Use him up as much as possible before Ben returns.

That was a good drive by the Steelers to pin them back and a boneheaded play on special teams ruins it. This team is not good enough to be undisciplined

Users who are viewing this thread