What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 6 Questions for Bloom (2 Viewers)

Buy low on Lacy?

Trade Ingram or Gore and J. Brown for Lacy?

Worried about Ingram ROS with the Saints becoming a dumpster fire and throw first team.

RB - Ingram, Gore, D. Lewis, K. Williams, T. Rawls, R. Helu

WR - Julio, Cooper, Moncrief, J. Brown

Lafell available and could replace Brown.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you think are the chances of Ahmad Bradshaw contributing as a flex player in a 14-team standard league, this weekend and rest of season? Thanks.

Hi Sig, hope you are well

Which DEF, Bengals (at Buffalo) or Panthers (at Seattle)

Standard scoring, need 2:

Alf Morris @ Jets

Woodhead @ Packers

CJA @ Browns

K.Aiken @ Niners

S.Smith (assuming health) @ Niners

K.williams (ditto) v Bengals

One last one - if ODB does NOT go Monday night, is Harris or Randle the play in your opinion?

Thanks!

Picked-up Buck Allen and Bradshaw as speculative pick-ups. Worth dropping one for Gillmore? Gates is my only TE.

Hey Sig,

I used my #1 waiver claim to pick up West. The Charles owner in my league is offering me J. Graham and Cooks for West. Would you take this deal? I have Foster, L Bell, Sanders, Cobb, Eifert, so all 3 players would be bench depth for me. I'm always intrigued by a 2 for 1. Thanks and love the podcasts.

Just lost Charles and my running backs are Ingram, Randle & Michael, Antonio Andrews, Matt Jones, and Blount. Any hope for me?

What can we expect regarding Bradshaw this season. Is he a hold in non-pprs as well? Worth the pick-up? How much value do you see him having this year.

Hi Sig

And for WR, need to choose 2 from the following: Moncrief, J Landry, or Allen Hurns. I'm leaning towards sitting Moncrief.

Also, if Luck can't go, who do you like: Tannenhill, Bortles, Cutler, Flacco, Stafford,hassleback or Cousins?

Also, baltimore or cincy for streaming d?

Thanks Sig!

We've thought Luck would play before, only to be ruled out late. If for some reason it happens again, who do I drop for an emergency QB? If it's a game-time decision, it would have to be Hasselbeck, unless I make a preemptive move.

No-PPR, 2 RB/2 WR/Flex

QB Luck
RB Bell, Freeman, Ellington, Karlos, DeAngelo, C-Mike
WR Evans, Landry, JBrown, Moncrief, LaFell
TE Kelce
K Sturgis
D Green Bay

Other waiver QB's are all playing at 1 PM:

Stafford, Tannehill, Bridgewater, Alex Smith, Fitz, Hoyer, Vick, Manuel

which one in PPR for this week?

Knile Davis vs Minn

Andre Ellington vs Pit

David Johnson vs Pit

Thimas Rawls vs Car

Thanks.

Hello sig, hope you are doing well. Have 2 leagues both ppr

1. Need 1 rb 2 wr and 1 flex (wr/rb/te)

Gore/woodhead/cja/ameer/cmike(bye)

Cooks/boldin/landry/smokie/martavis

Eifert

Also ahould i pickup ryan matthews/lafell and drop anyone above? He is available. if cja isnt performing this week is it ok to drop him for ryan matthews/lafell or any potential wr? Waited too long on cja and lost bradshaw yesterday.

2. 1 wr n 1 flex

Landry/snead/hank

Woodhead/duke j/lamar/ivory

Also drop hank n get wilson or mfloyd?

Thanks sig

Thanks as always Sig!

Non PPR - I know a few of these depend on practice reports ---

>QB -- Tannehill or T. Taylor?

>Need 1 WR - Smith Sr, G. Tate, S. Diggs

>RB (need one behind Foster) : J. Hill, Woodhead, Rawls, A. Bradshaw

>Pick one flex: --any of above

Hey Sig,

In a short bench league 12-team PPR, can only carry 4 RBs...I know, stupid policy...

Anyway, I have the following:

AP
Woodhead
David Johnson
Abdullah

The WW has a lot of strong RB potential at the moment:

Charles Sims
Thomas Rawls
Bradshaw
Chris Thompson

On the couch, Kessenich was lobbying hard to hang onto Abdullah. It sounded like you kind of agreed with him but the WW show you had Abdullah as a "Shut him down..." In this situation, would you dump Abdullah for any of the guys listed above?

Thanks,

-Eric

I have Russel Wilson and Cam Newton in a league where pass TD's are 6 points. Just lost Charles for the year. I have Knile Davis, but lost out on West due to waiver order. I've been offered Jeremy Hill for either QB. I'm leaning towards moving Wilson, but I'm not sure what his value is. My other RBs are C.J. Anderson, Duke Johnson, and Ahmad Bradshaw. What are your thoughts?

What do you think of trading A Luck and Gore for A Dalton and E Lacy in re draft league

12 team PPR 1qb/2rb/2wr/1flex

Qb - luck/cutler

Rb - foster/gore/ivory/j hill/d johnson

Wr - OBJ/c johnson/hopkins/a robinson/j brown

Te - eifert

This trade comes down to two things. What is TY Hilton's ROS outlook with the Luck Injury (or just lack of production)? How big is the gap between TJ Yeldon and Latavius Murray?

I trade away

RB - L. Murray

WR- V. Jackson

for

RB - TJ Yeldon

WR - TY Hilton

Here is my team

No PPR. 10 team league. Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, K, DEF. No flex.

QB - A. Rodgers

RB - A. Peterson, L. Murray, L. McCoy, D. Woodhead, CJ Spiller, D. Johnson

WR - J. Jones, V. Jackson, Snead, Aiken

TE - M. Bennett, J. Thomas

Hello Sig.

Would you trade Arod + Dion Lewis for Palmer + Julio??

Arod

Marshawn, DLewis, Woody, Crowell, D.Johnson (ARI), CMike

DT, DHop, JMatt, Moncrief

Julius

Start 1qb, 2 rb, 2wr, 1 te, 1flex. .5 ppr w/ performance bonuses

Should I buy low on Mike Evans by trading my Jarvis Landry to get Mike Evans in a 12 team, 0.2 PPR league? Start 3 WRs, my WRs are: Jarvis Landry, Keenan Allen, Kendall Wright, and Jamison Crowder.

In a 10 team, 0.5 PPR league, 4 pt passing TD, negative 2 pt interception league, I own Andrew Luck and Eli Manning and the Patriots Defense. Should I start Eli and stick with the Patriots Defense? Or should I start Luck and pick up the Titans or Bengals Defense? Who would I drop to get this new defense: Rawls, CMike, Leonard Hankerson, Brandon Lafell?

Hi Sig.,..

I have Leveon Bell, Danny Woodhead and Duke Johnson (only 3RB allowed) and I´m evaluating on getting David Johnson from waivers... should I drop Duke or Woodhead for David Johnson?

Tks,

Peter

Standard League, Willie Snead or John Brown?

6 pt per TD, roll with Stafford this weekend (don't carry a backup QB) or drop Stafford and pickup Bortles, Cutler, Kapernick, Fitzpatrick or Hoyer?

I could also hold Stafford and drop Abdullah, Crowell, Moncrief or JStew....

Thanks!

Hey Sig,

I'm in a 14 man league and am 5-0, so I'm looking to prep for playoffs. I have Leveon, Lacy, and Lamar at RB but my roster only lets me start 2 RBs max. At WR I have Dhop but then it drops off to Snead/Hankerson/Lafell. We have to start 3 WR/TE spots and that's about it (I have Olsen there). Do you suggest I move Lamar for a WR like Amari/Maclin tier? I have cuffs for both Leveon and Lacy. Or do you think since there's a chance Lacy doesn't pan out, I should hold onto Lamar? I appreciate your help and love your podcasts!

Best regards,

Alex

Hey Sig!

I posted this question in AC section but wanted to get your take.

Rest of season, who do you like more, Travis Benjamin or Willie Snead and why? Non PPR

Hi Sig,

1) PPR league and my lineup is in signature. Someone in "win now" mode offered me Doug Martin for Jordan Matthews straight up. Take the trade?

2) Are you optimistic about Randall Cobb getting back to consistent WR1 production after the bye? Or is scheme/lack of Jordy going to limit him?

3) Time to consider selling high on Woodhead after Gordon got more targets vs PIT?

Thanks man!

Hey Sig, appreciate all the help!

Should I trade Mark Ingram to get Brandon Marshall?

This is a 12 team, 0.2 PPR league. Start: 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 D/ST

My roster before the trade: Andrew Luck, Joe Flacco, Mark Ingram, Justin Forsett, Giovani Bernard, Danny Woodhead, David Johnson, Christine Michael, Keenan Allen, Jarvis Landry, Kendall Wright, Jamison Crowder, Steven Hauschka, Bengals D/ST.

Thanks for the help!

Matt Ryan or Drew Brees? 1pt/25 yards, 6pt/TD, -2pt/INT

Julio or DT in .5PPR?

Beckham and Monday night! Any concerns? Is Vereen a viable contingency at flex or look elsewhere on Sunday (Gates/Moncrief/Waivers)?

Hey Sig, my Cubs took care of those dastardly Cardinals for everyone who isn't a BFIB. :D

.5 PPR; need 1 TE, & 1 FLEX

Duke Johnson vs. Broncos

---

Antonio Gates @ Packers (yes, I have tried trading off one of these, but no good deals yet)

Travis Kelce @ Vikings

---

John Brown @ Steelers

***I started Julio, Brees & Cooks on TNF, so I need upside (facing Eli/Foster/DT/Odell/Eifert; I'm probably already screwed).***

Assuming you agree i should start moncrief and Julio at my 2wr spots..... Pick 3 to start this week, 0.5 ppr

C west, Hyde, hillman, cj Anderson, Gordon, alshon, Duke.

Team is thin this week with bye issues ..

What are we expecting from Davante Adams if he is coming back from the ankle against San Diego - vs a disappointing Torrey Smith facing his old team who have a swiss cheese D.

And any comments on Davante Adams going forward?

Hey Sig,

I used my #1 waiver claim to pick up West. The Charles owner in my league is offering me J. Graham and Cooks for West. Would you take this deal? I have Foster, L Bell, Sanders, Cobb, Eifert, so all 3 players would be bench depth for me. I'm always intrigued by a 2 for 1. Thanks and love the podcasts.
I'm not Sig, obviously, but Brandin Cooks and Jimmy Graham for West is downright robbery (felonious).

Hi Sig! Thanks for the "the amazing" rec.

In a TD-scoring league, would you drop Crow for either Flacco (I have Eli and Wilson), Steve Smith Sr. (have Beckham, Evans, and Cooper), or CMike (have Gore, Foster, C. West, Da. Johnson, Rawls, and J. Stewart)?

In the same league, which WR would you pick up off waivers if you absolutely needed a TD this week: Marquess, Randle, R. Matthews, Diggs, Green-Beckham, Aiken, J. Strong, Torrey, Amendola, Baldwin?

Also have to pick a RB2 to start from Crow (assuming I didn't drop him), Gore, Da. Johnson, C. West, or Stewart (again, needing a TD).

Thanks once again!

Cam & Dalton

Cobb, AJ Green, Fitzgerald, Moncrief

Doug Martin, Gurley, Ingram, Gio, CJ Anderson, David Johnson

Kelce

C-Mike is available - who do I drop, if anyone?

Sigmund, need a WR3 and a Flex this week. Options for WR3 and flex are as follows: Greg Olsen, Donte Moncrief, John Brown, Melvin Gordon, Marquess Wilson (we'll know by Sunday morning if Alshon/Royal are playing). Leaning Moncrief and Brown. Who would you roll with? Thanks in advance!

In a deep 12-man pool. Drafted CJ Anderson and Peyton Manning :(

Should I trade Peyton and CJA for Drew Brees and Matt Jones?

.5 PPR with bonus for long scores. Got a trade offer of his Mike Evans for my Jordan Matthews. I assume you're still on board the Mike Evans train and this is a good deal?

Randall Cobb's health, usage, and especially upcoming schedule has me spooked. Should I try to move him for Calvin? Alshon? Sanders? (DT already shot down) My league is very reluctant to trade (12 teams.....only 1 trade so far this season) so may be difficult to get max value.

Hi Sig,

Non-ppr need a 4th wr for my starting lineup.

My options are :

Dwayne Harris

Danny Amendola

Stefon Diggs

Josh Huff

Mohamed Sanu

Also for a what the heck flex - in non ppr, play Ellington or Buck Allen ?

Thanks for everything you do.

Good luck this weekend.

Sig,

FPC scoring:

Vernon Davis or "Air" Carrier

pick one of the following: Steve Smith, Jeremy Hill, Ryan Mathews, Cmike (even though he is on a bye).

Users who are viewing this thread