What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Khloe Kardashian (1 Viewer)

I'm a solid 4. I agree with you FC42 - She's pretty horrible. A drunk 20's version of me might still take her home, but no way would the current me.

And she's BY FAR the ugliest Kardashian kid. By FAR.

1. She's not that ugly. She's average, really big, and has hot sisters. Looks worse in comparison.

2. :lmao: at folk complaining about this family for getting attention for no reason then continually giving them attention.

Now, is she super hot? No. But she's better looking than average. With the weight loss, the right clothes, hair and make-up she's a 6.5 to maybe a 7.

Frankly, I find the entire lot of them insufferable and hate that our society lionizes a vapid family that would lose on Family Feud to an inbred family from West Virginia. Good riddance to them all I hope. But Khloe seems to be the least vile of the lot and it probably sucks knowing that the entire world characterizes her as the ugly, fast, hideous sister. To be honest, I'd choose her over the other termagants in her klan.

As for what it smells like in her hatchet wound? I dunno....bleach?

Now, is she super hot? No. But she's better looking than average. With the weight loss, the right clothes, hair and make-up she's a 6.5 to maybe a 7.

Frankly, I find the entire lot of them insufferable and hate that our society lionizes a vapid family that would lose on Family Feud to an inbred family from West Virginia. Good riddance to them all I hope. But Khloe seems to be the least vile of the lot and it probably sucks knowing that the entire world characterizes her as the ugly, fast, hideous sister. To be honest, I'd choose her over the other termagants in her klan.

Don't forget the plastic surgery GM - I'm sure that will hold up well.

http://uglycelebs.tumblr.com/image/80547583982

Without the money and plastic surgery, she would've continued on this path

Yes, she's certainly the only woman in the world to have plastic surgery.

1. She's not that ugly. She's average, really big, and has hot sisters. Looks worse in comparison.

2. :lmao: at folk complaining about this family for getting attention for no reason then continually giving them attention.
Mentioned this in the other thread- I don't think she's really that big, I think it's just that people realize how small her sisters are. Kim is maybe 5' and I don't think the other one is allowed to ride Space Mountain. If you saw them in a bar and didn't know who they were you'd probably barely notice them unless you're into squat, curvy Snooki types (Kim) or spinners (Kourtney).

Research indicates 5'9" which is pretty tall for a girl but not beastly or gargantuan. Weight a robust 163, which, hey....some guys like a little meat. :shrug:

Also, is she really dating James Harden? Seems like if the best NBA player in the league is down with her, maybe she's fun in the sack and has a snapper that smells like peaches.

Mentioned this in the other thread- I don't think she's really that big, I think it's just that people realize how small her sisters are. Kim is maybe 5' and I don't think the other one is allowed to ride Space Mountain. If you saw them in a bar and didn't know who they were you'd probably barely notice them unless you're into squat, curvy Snooki types (Kim) or spinners (Kourtney).
This guy disagrees.

Research indicates 5'9" which is pretty tall for a girl but not beastly or gargantuan. Weight a robust 163, which, hey....some guys like a little meat. :shrug:

Also, is she really dating James Harden? Seems like if the best NBA player in the league is down with her, maybe she's fun in the sack and has a snapper that smells like peaches.
I'm going out on a limb and saying he is of average intelligence. So, from his perspective:

I'm dating a Kardashian, I'm the man - Unaware he is with the sasquatch of the bunch... Similar to the Odom situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
If her and Verne Lundquist were in separate elevators and both farted, who's elevator would you want to ride in? Talk about about a conundrum. I can't even imagine the sweaty meatloaf stench she emits when she strains out a gurgler.

I'm going out on a limb and saying he is of average intelligence. So, from his perspective:

I'm dating a Kardashian, I'm the man - Unaware he is with the sasquatch of the bunch... Similar to the Odom situation.
There was a rumor that her mother was camping at the scene of a bigfoot sighting exactly 9 months before Khloe was born.

I'm fairly certain James Harden already thinks he's the man, given that he's James ####ing Harden.

Also gonna guess that maybe he's into a different type than you? There is this famous (SFW) picture of him entranced by a Khloe-esque stripper.

I'm fairly certain James Harden already thinks he's the man, given that he's James ####ing Harden.

Also gonna guess that maybe he's into a different type than you? There is this famous (SFW) picture of him entranced by a Khloe-esque stripper.
So he likes fat girls... Thanks!

My pleasure. Next time you need someone to trace the sexual proclivities of NBA stars, I'm your guy.

Or, you know, strong women.

Or, you know, strong women.
I'd get a lot more pleasure punching her in the face than having sechs with her.

among the Kardashian girls? she's the least attractive but reasonably attractive compared to most normal women. she's got the money to look well put together (stylish, primped, etc) that most civilians don't have access to. she's not celebrity "hot" but still attractive.

LOL! Hatchet wound, freakin love it. My new favorite

Looks like '6' is pulling away with this. Much better than 'hideous'.... :bowtie:
Congrats?
Indeed. I'm right, you're wrong. Who's next?
:lol:

I'm holding strong that someone ranked in the 5's isn't you being right though.
"Above Average".....that's all I needed. You said "hideous". That would be below average.

Once again, General Malaise IS the People's Champ!

She might be the most normal person in that family and nothing seems to ever go right for her. I'd say 7, if she had Kim's personality 5.

God bless plastic surgery.

Users who are viewing this thread