What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kapri Bibbs (1 Viewer)

I’m considering claiming him & starting him over Perine in the championship game. 

PPR, and Cousins looooves him some receiving backs. 

Should one of you talk me off of this ledge or am I onto something here? 

Last edited by a moderator:
With Perine having a groin injury, any thoughts on starting Bibbs in PPR?  Some of us have made the championship game somehow with major holes at RB2 having top performers at other positions.  Hot Sauce has a good point about the receiving backs and cousins.  4 catches for 47 yds last week.

What is it about babes you like?  :P
 Boobs mostly, LOL 

I really have to stop using voice to text. 

This becomes difficult… If Perine is out, & KWilliams Is out, I’m not sure who I like more between Bibbs and Penny. 

I probably lean towards Penny due to  Match up, weather, and role

Boobs mostly, LOL 

I really have to stop using voice to text. 

This becomes difficult… If Perine is out, & KWilliams Is out, I’m not sure who I like more between Bibbs and Penny. 

I probably lean towards Penny due to  Match up, weather, and role
I think I would go Bibbs over Penny, myself, but the Giants have been pitiful, so I could see Penny putting up a good game.

Ok, now things are getting interesting. Perine didnt practice & the skins just promoted Ogunbowale from the practice squad.

Bibbs might have a feature back role. 

I just picked up Bibbs and dropped Perine. I still might roll with Penny if of KWill is pitch but at this point Bibbs is feeling like a nice play - especially given Cousins fondness for throwing for the RB. 

I wouldn't bet my fantasy football playoff life on Bibbs.  I would leave him on the WW in the hopes my opponent picks him up and starts him.

can simplify it by going Bibbs for the PPR lettuce, Penny for the STD coin ...  think both will excel in their respective milieus.  giddyup.  

:coffee:
I’m basically going with whichever of the two I believe will get the most carriers.

If KWill is out I like Penny slightly more as a bruiser against a pretty weak Giants D. 

I’m not sure what Penny’s herpes has to do with anything though.  :unsure:

If Perine is out, I think I'll roll with Bibbs over Ajayi in PPR.  Feel like he is a real strong bet for 5+ catches...only wish the matchup was a little better.  Plus, most importantly, his name is really cool.  Kapri and JuJu will carry my team to greatness!

If Perine is out, I think I'll roll with Bibbs over Ajayi in PPR.  Feel like he is a real strong bet for 5+ catches...only wish the matchup was a little better.  Plus, most importantly, his name is really cool.  Kapri and JuJu will carry my team to greatness!
if you think about it strictly from a PPR/opponent standpoint, the match up bodes well for his prospects - consider: Crowley is in danger of sitting, leaving Doctson and Grant to do battle with Denver's corners ... Washington's o-line is decimated, so those longer developing wr routes are gonna suffer as Kirk will be under pressure - perfect storm for Kapri dumpoffs/screens/etc. (Cousins raved about Bibbs already, and we know how him and Gruden are not bashful about targeting RBs).

toss in a dozen or so carries, and, yeah, he could be a very nice surprise Sunday. 

I’m basically going with whichever of the two I believe will get the most carriers.

If KWill is out I like Penny slightly more as a bruiser against a pretty weak Giants D. 

I’m not sure what Penny’s herpes has to do with anything though.  :unsure:
In the exact same boat. Have penny and Bibbs. Knowing my luck Perine and kerwynn will both be active. 

In the exact same boat. Have penny and Bibbs. Knowing my luck Perine and kerwynn will both be active. 
IMO Washington wouldn’t have called up the practice squad dude if Perine was gonna be active.

in the event it’s Bibbs, I could see him getting 20 touches. 

if you think about it strictly from a PPR/opponent standpoint, the match up bodes well for his prospects - consider: Crowley is in danger of sitting, leaving Doctson and Grant to do battle with Denver's corners ... Washington's o-line is decimated, so those longer developing wr routes are gonna suffer as Kirk will be under pressure - perfect storm for Kapri dumpoffs/screens/etc. (Cousins raved about Bibbs already, and we know how him and Gruden are not bashful about targeting RBs).

toss in a dozen or so carries, and, yeah, he could be a very nice surprise Sunday. 
That’s how I’m seeing it too. 

And there it is - Williams likely GTD after a limited practice today.

i might just roll with Bibbs. I don’t like the prospects of KWill aggravating the injury after a handful of carries & leaving me hanging again.

:unsure:

by RotoWire Staff

(1 hr ago) Williams (quadriceps) appears to be practicing Friday, Darren Urban of the Cardinals' official site reports.

With Williams absent from the prior two practices, it appeared the Cardinals might need to lean on Elijhaa Penny as their lead runner for Sunday's game against the Giants. Williams' return to practice Friday at least gives him a shot to play, though it's still quite possible he's no better than a game-time decision. Another update will be available Friday afternoon when the Cardinals release their final injury report

(RotoWire) Bibbs may replaced an injured Samaje Perine (groin) as the Redskins' starting running back for Sunday's game against the Broncos, Matthew Paras of The Washington Times reports.

Analysis: Perine and LeShun Daniels (hand) both succumbed to injuries during Thursday's practice, with the latter quickly ruled out for the season. Perine was held out of Friday's practice and listed as questionable on the final injury report, but he did say that he'll be fine to play. Redskins head coach Jay Gruden didn't sound convinced, saying a decision won't be made until the weekend while also adding that Perine might be limited even if he plays. Bibbs likely would be in line for a heavy workload if Perine were to miss the game, given that Dare Ogunbowale -- who was promoted from the practice squad Friday -- is the only other healthy running back on the roster. Whoever ends up getting the start will be running behind an injury-marred offensive line against a Denver defense that's allows only 3.3 yards per carry.

Thompson expected to miss now. 

AP banged up.

Likely in line for enough touches to be a desparation flex.

I threw him in some DFS lineups today but would think there are better options in season long leagues.
Probably true in most leagues. Unfortunately for me, this is a deep bench league and the waiver wire is barren. I could play a low ceiling type guy like Enunwa or Funchess who are on my bench. 

Users who are viewing this thread